Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Thought I should drop by and say hello.. so here I am..~! I'll be a new member in LHC from now on so.. hope to talk with each other through sometime ^_^

When ever you feel like there's omething to share, go ahead and post. it might take few days for a reply since not many are very active. but I will drop by whenever I can.

Thought I should drop by and say hello.. so here I am..~! I'll be a new member in LHC from now on so.. hope to talk with each other through sometime ^_^

Hiya! ^^

When ever you feel like there's omething to share, go ahead and post. it might take few days for a reply since not many are very active. but I will drop by whenever I can.

It sucks. ;__________; And we used to add on ten pages per day to this thread. I DEMAND MORE TO CHAT HERE! \o/\o/\o/

Oh I see.. Thanks and don't worry, it's okay.. I don't have that plenty of time myself anymore.

and..

@Misaki-chan: Hi ^_^

well, it is available anytime is what I was trying to say.

Maybe I should confess... <///<

Confess what? mellow.gif I'm listening...

First, to clarify, this Yohan.

well, there's this girl at school, and we don't even talk to each other. We were in orchestra class the first 2 years in highschool, and I had her in my AP bio class in 3rd year. I think, that's the time I started to notice her as... you know,.... yea.... the times we had conversation were when I was learning cello from her, and tutoring her in AP Bio.... I told myself few times that I should just strat a conversation somehow, but I just can't because there's always "someone" there. I'm very shy, actually.(which is one reason why I hid my identity under Cure-kun in DCW.) I can feel turning red, my heart just wants to run away from my body towards her....

I never had this feeling before because... hmm... I never had a crush before. First time in my life ever to "like" someone who is a girl.

OooooooooooOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh XD <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

O///o..

sh...sh..shush! >/////<

lol.... I think she knows that I like her though since.... yea... all the food stuff I've been giving her

O.o You cook for her!? Awwwwwwwwwwww~ XDDDDDDDDDD How sweet~

:P

So what do you intend to do? ^__^

uhh.. once... this thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japchae

I bought a Cheesecake for her birthday, Halloween Grahms (school thing), Pepero(Pepero day 11/11), Home-made JapChae(link above), .... and I'm planning to buy Winter Grahms from school....

btw, I'm kinda curious about her friend's odd behavior...

XD I see~

How is she like? :V if you dont mind me asking~

O.o odd behavior?

She's Korean(duh), Violinist (orchestra... i think she said 8 years?), wears contact lenses(blue one)... sometimes glasses. *day dreams* *returns* oh my bad.... where was I....;;;

odd behavior like, idk. one time they "ran away" when I was giving her the Japchae....? that was weird.

She's Korean(duh), Violinist (orchestra... i think she said 8 years?), wears contact lenses(blue one)... sometimes glasses. *day dreams* *returns* oh my bad.... where was I....;;;

odd behavior like, idk. one time they "ran away" when I was giving her the Japchae....? that was weird.

XD She sounds so classy~

O.o Oooh could it be, they treat you like her boyfriend? :V :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: