Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Yea, I should. She doesn't want continue on education. Maybe she wanted this from beginning?

anyways, *think positive* I want a girl. :P

:o How come?! LOL

I thought fathers always wants a son so he can go for sports/activities with him? XD

(Like how mothers want a daughter so that she can dress them up and play with their hair XD)

:o How come?! LOL

I thought fathers always wants a son so he can go for sports/activities with him? XD

(Like how mothers want a daughter so that she can dress them up and play with their hair XD)

Hey KKLT! Yohan here.

I can answer that for him. I know him well enough. ;)

Cure-kun is like feminine type of a guy... same goes for me.

He does't do much of "physical work" and he is very fragile.

Also, he wants a girl because... yea. feminism background where his dad didn't really take much care of him.

His reasons pretty much explains mine too, but it's just that I have two older sisters who took care of me.

I want a girl because they speak out a lot. unlike boys who just tend to walk away or become aggressive.

I gotta say, Cure-kun is very good at making braids(? hair tying thing) =_= his mom worked at hair salon. I think.

Hey KKLT! Yohan here.

I can answer that for him. I know him well enough. ;)

Cure-kun is like feminine type of a guy... same goes for me.

He does't do much of "physical work" and he is very fragile.

Also, he wants a girl because... yea. feminism background where his dad didn't really take much care of him.

His reasons pretty much explains mine too, but it's just that I have two older sisters who took care of me.

I want a girl because they speak out a lot. unlike boys who just tend to walk away or become aggressive.

I gotta say, Cure-kun is very good at making braids(? hair tying thing) =_= his mom worked at hair salon. I think.

...XD

But that does make sense.

Anyways, congrats to cure-kun.

I think his "wife" (sounds awkward.so quote on quote.) wants a boy though. She's a bit of Tomboy-ish so...

Cure-kun here.

feels kinda weird to quote.... lol

Yohan is correct. I dunno about Tomboy-ish thing. She's just a bit agressive.

You don't have to... :mellow:

I approve! Welcome to the club! \o/

... Though I can't do anything about the list. So please wait at least 7 business days for your name to show up.

Monsi approved and added.

Thanks, IU and Misaki. :)

Now, as for why I decided to join here:

Back in high school, I've had two crushes which I eventually fell in love with. The first one, I fell in love with her because she's pretty, cheerful, and also loves DC. :P Meanwhile, the second one is also pretty, cheerful, and smart (Her name doesn't fail to show up in "Top 10 in Class"). I'm actually friends with them so I don't have any problems talking to them about school and what-not. Anyway, I've tried to admit to my first crush how I really felt about her through the help of my second crush. Then, on the following days, I noticed that she felt awkward towards me and she doesn't talk to me. Then, I talked to my best friend, who is also a girl, to ask my crush if there's any reason why she wouldn't talk to me, but she said "None.". And through the help of my best friend, me and my crush were able to talk about it, and then we're fine again.

As for my second crush, I've asked help from my friend who already had a girlfriend as to when would be the best time and how should I say it to here. Then, I followed his advice and waited for our high school prom to arrive. At the prom night (I was in 3rd year High School then.), when she was just hanging around, I asked her for a dance. At the middle of the music, I've said to her: "*her name*, I've been wanting to say this to you but please don't become surprised, okay?". Then, she answered, "Okay, what is it?". Then, I've finally said to her that, "*her name*, I think I'm falling in love with you." Then, after a few seconds, she thanked me for the dance and she went back to her seat. The same thing happened with my first crush--she won't talk to me, she won't look at me, and if she wants to say something, she would ask one of my classmates to do it for her. It remained like that for weeks until the birthday of...I'm not sure if it's my first crush's or one of her sibling's birthday. Anyway, as expected, my second crush is also there. Our classmates were teasing both of us and they're making me go near her, but she backs away. Since I couldn't take it anymore, I've asked for help again from my best friend to go talk to her so that we would be friends again. I've also told my best friend to tell her that even if I have to give up my feelings for her so that we could be friends again, I would do it for the sake of being okay with everyone I know, rather than graduating from high school with "unfinished business". Thanks to my best friend, before the day ends, we're friends again, and the awkwardness faded away. And, FYI, I didn't had any crush on my best friend...EVER! I've mentioned it because I know what you guys are thinking right now. :P

As of now, my best friend currently has a girlfriend, and there are times when me and my first crush gets to meet at a bus on our way to school.

Based on those experiences and recently, some family issues, I've decided to not have a love life...forever...mellow.gif

Pretty dramatic, right? :P

And, as for Cure-kun, congratulations for being married...and when "that" happened, were you drunk during that time? That's the only reason I could think of on why you couldn't remember a thing.

Thanks, IU and Misaki. :)

Now, as for why I decided to join here:

Back in high school, I've had two crushes which I eventually fell in love with. The first one, I fell in love with her because she's pretty, cheerful, and also loves DC. :P Meanwhile, the second one is also pretty, cheerful, and smart (Her name doesn't fail to show up in "Top 10 in Class"). I'm actually friends with them so I don't have any problems talking to them about school and what-not. Anyway, I've tried to admit to my first crush how I really felt about her through the help of my second crush. Then, on the following days, I noticed that she felt awkward towards me and she doesn't talk to me. Then, I talked to my best friend, who is also a girl, to ask my crush if there's any reason why she wouldn't talk to me, but she said "None.". And through the help of my best friend, me and my crush were able to talk about it, and then we're fine again.

As for my second crush, I've asked help from my friend who already had a girlfriend as to when would be the best time and how should I say it to here. Then, I followed his advice and waited for our high school prom to arrive. At the prom night (I was in 3rd year High School then.), when she was just hanging around, I asked her for a dance. At the middle of the music, I've said to her: "*her name*, I've been wanting to say this to you but please don't become surprised, okay?". Then, she answered, "Okay, what is it?". Then, I've finally said to her that, "*her name*, I think I'm falling in love with you." Then, after a few seconds, she thanked me for the dance and she went back to her seat. The same thing happened with my first crush--she won't talk to me, she won't look at me, and if she wants to say something, she would ask one of my classmates to do it for her. It remained like that for weeks until the birthday of...I'm not sure if it's my first crush's or one of her sibling's birthday. Anyway, as expected, my second crush is also there. Our classmates were teasing both of us and they're making me go near her, but she backs away. Since I couldn't take it anymore, I've asked for help again from my best friend to go talk to her so that we would be friends again. I've also told my best friend to tell her that even if I have to give up my feelings for her so that we could be friends again, I would do it for the sake of being okay with everyone I know, rather than graduating from high school with "unfinished business". Thanks to my best friend, before the day ends, we're friends again, and the awkwardness faded away. And, FYI, I didn't had any crush on my best friend...EVER! I've mentioned it because I know what you guys are thinking right now. :P

As of now, my best friend currently has a girlfriend, and there are times when me and my first crush gets to meet at a bus on our way to school.

Based on those experiences and recently, some family issues, I've decided to not have a love life...forever...mellow.gif

Pretty dramatic, right? :P

And, as for Cure-kun, congratulations for being married...and when "that" happened, were you drunk during that time? That's the only reason I could think of on why you couldn't remember a thing.

I would like to know that for myself. but that's one possibilty. I don't remember alcohol, but I did drink a glass f something(?) <_< oh no... please not again,... but if it was alcohol, I would have noticed unless I was eating something that kills my taste buds like something very spicy or bitter.

*cough*take note, Yohan, who loves "that girl" but denies it.*cough*

As for your story, I completely understand. but it's not good to have multiple crush at the same time.

It causes a lot of trouble, meaning it's best to stick to one person at a time.

But that doesn't mean being with one person, then leaving to get another right away(bad reputation towards you, probably the reason why your first crush left.)

And I think you made it a bit too obvious of what you were going to say to your second crush.

It's really difficult to have a "love life" when there are too many attention, which is probably why she left you.

Oh and I know what you mean about your best friend,...

but specifying that she is a girl instead of just "a friend" is a hint that you are interested but you aren't aware of it. I know because I was kinda like that: "She's just my study partner." and I was teased a lot didn't know why back then, but noe I know. so if you really don't want attention, it's safer to say just "a friend."

From what I know, girls need time. a lot of time, unless it's the girl who have crush on you.

*Sigh* I remember back in my highschool days, we were hiding to hang out... someitmes even undercover.

When someone that one of us know pass by or notice us, we would prtend to be studying or She/I would say something so that it won't look suspicious.

The whole hiding thing wasn't over until I proposed to her.

....oh I think Yohan didn't tell you guys/girls this yet.

In short,

I proposed to her "Will you marry me in the future?" in class during a presentation when everyone was there, literally. She hesitated to come up to accept, but eventually she said "yes" crying. And I got teased for making a girl cry. <_< High school childrens.... they need to grow up.(whoa I mean them not any one else.)

Takes a lot of guts to do that.... and the teacher kinda scolded me for not asking permission though;;;

@cure/yohan (cant remember which ^ ^;; ): what's ur alcohol tolerance? perhaps if it is low, then you might have gotten intoxicated by eating food that has alcohol (such as wine) cooked into it and you didnt realize?