Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

News for Movie 16?

*tied to chair and has kaito put duct tape on her mouth* *sticks a sign on her*

--- if i don't tie her up she'll spoil things, it's her bad habbit. she can't keep secrets well but is working on it. ignore this~please ^.~. --KID :D ---

The lack of BO involvement is a shame.

Frankly, I'm perfectly fine with that. Not much BO stuff can happen since none of it is gonna be canon. I mean, what do you guys expect, Conan and Gin to have a showdown? In a MOVIE, no less?

WOW! This trailer is really interesting! I hope Conan transforms into Shinichi in this film :) And probably there might be some RanXShinichi moment or something...... yeah, I'm really looking forward for this!

WOW! This trailer is really interesting! I hope Conan transforms into Shinichi in this film :) And probably there might be some RanXShinichi moment or something...... yeah, I'm really looking forward for this!

Ahm, well, i'm new here.. But as i saw this comment of yours, i became very interested to tell you something.. I'm also looking forward to 'conan transforms into shinichi'.. And also the RanXShinichi moment..

What other ideas can there be?

Bombs, ManHunt, Kidnapping, BO appearance, Chain murder, Old case solved with new case, (not so) impossible case...

Pretty much every thing have been used, right? .... maybe not. :huh: idk what I'm saying...

oh man, DC is so addicting .... how many years have passed? 15 years.... and Detective boys are still first graders.

Ahm, well, i'm new here.. But as i saw this comment of yours, i became very interested to tell you something.. I'm also looking forward to 'conan transforms into shinichi'.. And also the RanXShinichi moment..

Oh Yeah! I totally want to see Shinichi transform! It'd be amazing! And if Shinichi does transform, then it will be incomplete without a RanXShinichi moment.... the reason why I feel that he will tranform is because this is soccer we are dealing with! He should come back. The last time we saw him in a movie was in movie 7. So, I hope to see him again :)

whats BO?

i cant wait for movie 16... hope its the most exciting AND MOST ROMANTIC MOVIE OF RAN AND SHINICHI!!!! :))

i want to SEE KAZUHA AND HEIJI TOO! :)) OH! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM HOPING FOR MORE REVELATIONS, CONFESSIONS ON LOVE! <3 :"> :))

Please try to refrain from double/triple posting. There is a handy "Edit" button at the bottom of your post that you can use if you think of anything new.

BO = Black Organization

Hmm. Personal opinions on revelations and confessions of love...it's not canon so I doubt there'll be any official confessions (it would screw up everything Gosho has planned), but I wouldn't toss away the possibility that there'll be moments for most of the major pairings playing a role in this movie.

*****Update*****

I found this on a Chinese website, and I'm hoping that it's true (though I doubt it is). I copied and pasted everything from the site, and put it below.

1110182008ead9676b5df4274c.jpg

日文名: 鲜血の兢技场   

英文名:Blood arena with   

中文名:沾血的竞技场   

原作:青山刚昌   

导演:山本泰一郎   

编剧:古内一成   

片长:一个剧场版加半个剧场版时间.   

类型:侦探、动漫   

国家:日本   

语言:日语   

出品公司:东宝株式会社   

青山刚昌的漫画“名侦探柯南”16话。(也可以说是柯南16弹。)

来源:名侦探柯南16弹官网。日本国际漫画舞台,青山老师颁奖名侦探柯南15周年几年奖,当时说:“名探侦コナンが一段落し、感谢して、読者たちは、コナンは15年ぶりに、大きな関心を持っている」とし、「しかし、コナンは、再来年にある2014おさらばする私达しました!2012年。名探侦コナン16弾——血の竞技场が全面的に登场します!2014年シルバー弾も、舞台でもあった。観客があるかもしれないと闻いては、ふうだったのだろうか。コナンは一年登场一话映画版だったのだろうか。そうだ。しかし今回の列の外では、以前は私はすべてわずか数ヶ月の时间の创作柯南剧场版が、17弾私は半年余りで作られており、柯南剧场版漫画ページ数が増えているという。” (日语,原话。来源:日本官网。)【翻译:名侦探柯南即将告一段落,感谢读者们对柯南15年来的关注,但是,柯南在后年——2014就要告别我们了!2012年.名侦探柯南16弹——沾血的竞技场全面登场!2014年银色子弹也随着登场舞台。也许会有观众会问,唉?柯南不是一年登场一集电影版吗?没错,但是这次列外,以前我都是用短短几个月的时间创作柯南剧场版,但是17弹我将用半年多时间创作,而柯南剧场版漫画页数也增加,相当于两个剧场版漫画。】   

沾血的竞技,柯南17弹大结局前一部,根据官网介绍,柯南16弹与17弹有一定联系。日本东宝名侦探柯南馆制作,根据有靠消息,时长2小时整。青山先生已经将完稿,东宝集团正在制作当中。(16弹)   

最后的银色子弹,17弹,正宗大结局。东宝柯南馆青山刚昌先生准备创作。2013年.6月完稿。据说青山老师说结局版将增加漫画页数,相当于一个剧场版的时长加上半个剧场版时长。(17弹)

Here is the link to the site I got all this info off of: here.

Another website with the same info can be found here.

From what I can understand from what's copied an pasted above, there will only be a total of 17 movies before they end the movie series. The 16th movie will be released not next year as expected, but 2013. The 16th and 17th movies will be connected in some way (maybe plotwise?) and the 17th movie has something to do with the "silver bullet". As of right now, nothing has been confirmed.

I really don't know what to think, especially because I'm almost 100% sure this is all false. Just decided to put this up here for some speculation.

Please do not yell at me for putting up "obviously false information". I know this is most definitely a hoax, but I posted this for those who want to stay up to date with any info, even false info.

This info is surely wierd. I don't think it's true..... I mean, no DC movie has ever been connected to it's sequel. And this a film based on soccer, so why or how would it be connected to the 'Siver Bullet' (I personally believe that the silver bullet is not Akai but Shinichi, but the BO thinks it's Akai). What does Akai have to do with soccer?

I've got the translation done from google translate, but it'd be better if it was tranlated in a better manner. Here it is :

Japanese Name: Jing blood の Arena

English Name: Blood arena with

Chinese name: blood on the arena

Original: Gosho Aoyama

Director: Ichiro Yamamoto Thailand

Written by: within one into the ancient

Running time: half plus a Movie Movie time.

Type: detective, animation

Language: Japanese

Production Company: Toho Co., Ltd.

Gosho Aoyama's comic "Detective Conan" 16 words. (Conan 16 can also be said to be playing.)

Source: Detective Conan 16 shells official website. Japan comic stage, Aoyama teacher awards Detective Conan 15th anniversary of the few awards, said at the time: "Name Detective コ ナ ン ga a paragraph shi, thanks し て, 読 who ta ち wa, コ ナ ン wa 15 years ぶ ri ni, large ki na care を hold っ て い ru "と shi," shi ka shi, コ ナ ン wa, again in に thou ru 2014 お さ ら ば su ru private up to shi ma shi ta! 2012. Name Detective コ ナ ン 16 弾 - blood の arena ga comprehensive に debut shi ma su! 2014 シ Hikaru Information found ー 弾 mo, the stageで も thou っ ta. Sightseeing off ga thou ru ka moo shi れ na い と smell い て は, ふ う da っ ta の da ro う ka. コ ナ ン wa year stage one, then motion picture version of the da っ ta の da ro う ka. そ う da. shi ka shi now back の out の outside で は, before wa private wa desu べ て wa Display ka few ヶ months の time の creation Conan Movie ga, 17 弾 private wa more than six months ri で for ら れ て お ri, Conan Movie comic ペ ー ji few ga Zeng え て い ru と い う. "(Japanese, the original words. Source: Japan's official website. ) [Translation: Detective Conan is about to come to an end, thanks to readers 15 years of Conan's attention, but, in the year after Conan - 2014 will leave us! In 2012. Detective Conan 16 bombs - blood on the arena full debut! 2014 stage debut with silver bullets. There may be the audience will ask, well? Conan is not an episode debut year of the film version? Yes, but this time out, the past few months I have been using the time to create Conan Movie, but I'll play 17 more than half a year writing, and Conan Movie comic pages has increased, the equivalent of two a theatrical cartoons. 】

Blood on the competitive, Conan 17 finale before a bomb, according to the official website, Conan 16 bombs and 17 missile has a certain link. Japan's Toho Detective Conan Museum production, according to a by the news, the whole time 2 hours. Mr. Castle has finalized, Toho Group is under preparation. (16 bombs)

Finally, the silver bullet, 17 rounds, authentic finale. Gosho Aoyama Conan Dongbao Mr. Hall to prepare creation. January 2013 .6 finalized. Castle said the teacher edition that will increase the comics pages end, the length of time equivalent to a Movie Movie with half length. (17 bombs)

I couldn't understand half of it, but says that DC will end in the next 2 years, that is, by 2014. It is something about a soccer field full of blood. The final movie, that is movie 17 will be about the silver bullet.

Pls try to translate this again!

Really interested in this M-16. I'm expecting this to be a big movie.

My DC mind wants this plot to happen:

A foreign football player is playing for a Japanese football team (and obviously, it must be Shinichi's favorite team, forgot it's name though). But, he didn't know that as he was flying to Japan, he ran through a notorious syndicate's important files in the airport, which is in a bag. As always, Conan will meet this player. He will experience some threats and eventually realize that he exchanged his bag that has an important file.

In their final game, the syndicate has planned to get the file back and eventually kill the player. They decided to bomb the whole stadium as well (just to spice up the movie :grin: ). And now, it's up to Conan to stop them! 8-)

Never mind. I'm just too addicted to DC. :D

Why would anyone want to stay up to date with false information?

Because when there's no information at all, you'll hold onto anything that could possibly be true, even though it's fake XD