Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

News for Movie 16?

I just said ShinRan past. I do not mean that the whole movie should revolve around ShinRan. Did I say(post) that?? Its only now. But just to explain my thoughts. In movie 14,they have a SHORT clip of shinran past right..? I just mean something like that. Contented like that.

okay..I just keep quiet since you don't like my idea :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( I'm just expressing it. (sigh..) TTTTT____TTTTT

Anyway! Yay! Excited for movie 16! ( even i haven't watch the movie 15 yet ) hehe. .

We need a movie that isn't involved in the plot...

Personally, I would like to see something where Conan really DOES loose his memory... And not a fake like that arc when it was a completely different person... However, Ran already had amnesia in the fourth one... >.<

Also, I like stuff where Conan is kidnapped. XD I just like it.

We need a movie that isn't involved in the plot...

Personally, I would like to see something where Conan really DOES loose his memory... And not a fake like that arc when it was a completely different person... However, Ran already had amnesia in the fourth one... >.<

Also, I like stuff where Conan is kidnapped. XD I just like it.

And in M-15, don't forget the kid who was in a coma all this time also lost his memory. I don't think there will be another lost memory type movie for a long time now.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
Would prefer if you didn't just outright spoil things. Thanks.

12 is the only decent/good movie in the last 5 years.

I've been the only person arguing this for eons, glad to see people FINALLY agreeing with me. From 10-14, 12 has been the only good one and a step in the right direction. Then they took steps back with 13.

Finally, the preview for M-16 has been uploaded to YouTube! And, as many of the foreign sources have mentioned before, it seems almost certain that the new will take place at a soccer stadium. Watch it below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh8QxqzQ38E

The field marks (dark, light, dark, light, etc.) match most soccer stadiums. The bright lights featured in the preview also match up with stadium lights, and the digital "16" they featured at the end was a nice touch. I'm excited for this movie, and I'm glad this preview wasn't as ambiguous as M-15's preview.

• Upvote 2

Finally, the preview for M-16 has been uploaded to YouTube! And, as many of the foreign sources have mentioned before, it seems almost certain that the new will take place at a soccer stadium. Watch it below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh8QxqzQ38E

The field marks (dark, light, dark, light, etc.) match most soccer stadiums. The bright lights featured in the preview also match up with stadium lights, and the digital "16" they featured at the end was a nice touch. I'm excited for this movie, and I'm glad this preview wasn't as ambiguous as M-15's preview.

Wow... That was the most teaser I have ever seen from a teaser preview. And those running steps sounded more like a horse than a person running o_O. But yeah... it does seem like Soccer (would match up with Conan)... Though it would be a hilarious twist if I was right about the sounds and it was actually at a horse track (which would match up with Kogorou)...

Woot! Thank you Meitantei Holmes!

Yes that looks like a soccer field. Doesn't look like Football since it doesn't have the white mark thingys(?)

Since the number is "digital 16", maybe it has to do with scoreboard? :P Gosho likes to relate things together unexpectedly! and that's why I like him!!

And Loled at the comment about horse ^^ maybe if it was polo, but not horse race since that's not on grass.But I agree with you about how funny it would be.

Anyways, thanks for the info, Holmes! :D

Gosho isn't in charge of the movies (and that includes the trailers). He draws a poster, a scene, and makes a comment. That's it.

o, nvm then. but i do like the way he does it in the anime/manga.

That won't take them all that much effort.

The mere fact that they have to make an effort worries me... I'm thinking that they'll continue on their current path and movies will continue to degrade :(

I do hope I am wrong though... would be nice...

I've been the only person arguing this for eons, glad to see people FINALLY agreeing with me. From 10-14, 12 has been the only good one and a step in the right direction. Then they took steps back with 13.

I understand your relief. It makes me lose hope in mankind when I see that people prefer movies 13 and 14 to movie 12. :mrgreen:

Myanimelist grade of the movies (on 10) :

Movie 12 : 8.01

Movie 13 and 14 : 8.45

Why would they bother writing decent/good movies with an ok case and somewhat interesting characters (Reiko) when they can just satisfy the people with annoying action scenes, crappy fanservice ('OMGGGGG the BOOO !!!!!!' 'Conan and Kid together kakkoiiiiiiii') and a lame case (if any at all).

• Upvote 3

At least now we can bet on this next movie not including the BO or Kaito Kid. Neither of them would be able to really tie in with a soccer stadium. But considering they have to pull off a movie involving a soccer stadium worries me. At least the past few movies have been on the safe side (M-15 --> dam --> BOOM!, or M-12 --> concert hall --> BOOM!). M-11 took a chance at a "pirate" themed movie and failed miserably. It was difficult for them to incorporate much action with such a broad theme as that. And a soccer stadium... What are they going to do? Seal off the entrances with bombs and somehow keep the entire crowd of people calm? It'll be like an impossible rip-off of M-12. And if M-16 just involves something as simple as a bunch of soccer players dropping dead one by one, then it better be as good as M-4. I'm looking froward to this movie and will keep a keen eye out for the promotional poster in December, but I'm also a bit on the cautious side.

At least now we can bet on this next movie not including the BO or Kaito Kid.

Don't underestimate DC's ability to tie Kaito Kid into the most random and inane plotlines ever

@Moho; I actually like the BO not being in movies, I think everything they do should be strictly canon