Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Current Favorite Television Shows?

Other than Detective Conan, of course, are there any other television shows that you regularly watch?

I always make sure to catch the latest episode of:

The Soup

Real Time with Bill Maher

Family Guy

What about everyone else?

Ooh, I have a lot lol.

The main ones:

- House

- Supernatural

- Lost

- Battlestar Galactica (which just ended)

- Prison Break

- and more...

I have a lot... and none of them are airing new eps right now (live action stuff, I mean)

-House

-Castle

-Numb3rs

-Psych

-Leverage

-Fringe

I have several others that I watch, but they fall into the "like" pile, not the "favorite" pile

Well, in short, I like the popular American TV shows such as House, and Supernatural. Haven't watched the latest episodes these days... Got hooked up with Detective Conan. [>.<]

There are a lot of them:

1.)Fringe

2.)chuck

3.)the mentalist

4.)human target

5.)psych

6.)vampire diaries

I wish they will bring back John Doe. It's full of mysteries, twists and turns - difficult to predict.

Most people put "a lot more" after their shows..

My fav is Showtime's Californication,and the second goes to HBO's True Blood(now on!).

All shows I've watched and not being cut or ended:

CW:Gossip Girl/90210/The Vampire Diaries

Fox:Fringe/Lie To Me

ABC:Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice/V/Pretty Little Liars

CBS:The Big Bang Theory

Showtime:Californication/Dexter/Weeds/Secret Diary Of A Call Girl/United States Of Tara

Syfy:Warehouse 13

HBO:True Blood

Besides them I also watched Prison Break/Dollhouse/Kings/Melrose Place/Flash Forward/The Tudors/The Pacific,and a British Minishow Whitechapel.

I started to watch American TV Shows 3 yrs ago and get 24 shows now.Wonderin how long is everyone's TV age..

Lately, I've been watching a lot The Big Bang Theory, it's really funny xD and combines the science and the humor, two things that I love so I think that this program would add to my favorites, haha.

what I think is particularly funny about "The Big Bang Theory" is that it's all the same stupid jokes, except they're dressed up in geek to sound intelligent :P

I watch a lot of different tv shows. If you'd like to see all the ones that I watch on a weekly basis you can check out my profile.

However, at the moment, I would have to say my favourite would Haven. It's this new show on SyFy and it is FANTASTIC!!! And I'm completely in love with the character Nathan. If you guys like shows like Supernatural, ]Twin Peaks, or Vampire Diaries, you will love this show! Haven's just been renewed for a second season which is super exciting. Especially because they left the finale with such a cliffhanger. But I won't spoil it. Go and watch it!!!

tumblr_l85i8qPjiM1qbyteuo1_400.gif

I watch a lot of different tv shows. If you'd like to see all the ones that I watch on a weekly basis you can check out my profile.

However, at the moment, I would have to say my favourite would Haven. It's this new show on SyFy and it is FANTASTIC!!! And I'm completely in love with the character Nathan. If you guys like shows like Supernatural, ]Twin Peaks, or Vampire Diaries, you will love this show! Haven's just been renewed for a second season which is super exciting. Especially because they left the finale with such a cliffhanger. But I won't spoil it. Go and watch it!!!

tumblr_l85i8qPjiM1qbyteuo1_400.gif

I met the show when checkin Stephen King's information..but I only watched his movies like Shawshank & apt pupil..

Glee is the my current tv show i watch ,It's the best show ever. It's funny, and creative in it's own way, and the talent the kids have is just jaw-dropping. Sue is by far the funniest charter on the show.…

I do not like Τ☺ watch an episode a day as it wastes time... So, I usually wait for the season/series Τ☺ finish and then, I buy the season box sets Τ☺ watch them.

I am currently watching 24h. I have bought all the seasons and have watched season 2 and 7. I'm currently watching season 8.

I also bought season 4 of Grey's anatomy. It isn't as good as I expected it Τ☺ be but I still love it.

I do not like Τ☺ watch an episode a day as it wastes time... So, I usually wait for the season/series Τ☺ finish and then, I buy the season box sets Τ☺ watch them.

I am currently watching 24h. I have bought all the seasons and have watched season 2 and 7. I'm currently watching season 8.

I also bought season 4 of Grey's anatomy. It isn't as good as I expected it Τ☺ be but I still love it.

True.. I don't buy, though. I just download.