Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I thought that too... especially because I thought Meitantei Holmes was more interested in plane crashes and Pokemon and DC than ever liking anyone :P Never lose hope!

Feeling proud of myself for leveling my Pokemon up so much today and FINALLY getting IU's name ^.^

LOL.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't fall for a guy. I'm trying to keep that promise.

LOL.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't fall for a guy. I'm trying to keep that promise.

What's wrong with falling for a guy? It's perfectly normal... (falls into daydream about Geoffrey...)

LOL.

Oh my.. you really don't want to be involved with something called love...

(Just try to have a crush on someone haha and maybe you will say "I kinda like it")

Nothing in particular

(Just try to have a crush on someone haha and maybe you will say "I kinda like it")

Nothing in particular

What was that?

What's wrong with falling for a guy? It's perfectly normal... (falls into daydream about Geoffrey...)

*shrugs* Falling for a guy? No. Being friends with a guy? Yes. Problem is, it's never worked for me, and never will. That's why I started the awesome club called the Lonely Hearts Club.

Nothing in particular

Sure. That'll happen. Everybody knows about my stubbornness on this particular subject.

What was that?

... That was way off topic.

Hmm...thinking about really random stuff. And wondering why my dog isn't annoying me right now...

Great. She's on the couch again. That's her favorite place. She's always quiet when she's there.

What else? Thinking about how the Lonely Hearts Club is awesomeness and I'll probably die single. Not to mention the fact that I have no life.

Hmm...thinking about really random stuff. And wondering why my dog isn't annoying me right now...

Great. She's on the couch again. That's her favorite place. She's always quiet when she's there.

What else? Thinking about how the Lonely Hearts Club is awesomeness and I'll probably die single. Not to mention the fact that I have no life.

No you do have a life if there's someone who doesn't have a life it's Eisuke ^^

Woo. Finished the play.. so now what does that mean? It means I must work my rear end off on schoolwork. That's no fun. Yesterday I had a fun day hanging around the guy I like.. and last night I had a stupid dream about him.. however today.. I swear he nearly ignored me. Isn't that lovely? Oh well, I suppose I'll just settle to be what I am for most people - no one important, just the side person, the person that will help them when they need help, someone who's just a supporting role. :) My whole life is like that. I've never been important to anyone. I've always been like the side character that might be considered important to the main character's stability, but to nothing/no one else, an almost completely useless person. He'll marry some wonderful young woman soon anyway. When that happens, the What's on Your Mind thread on here might finally stop hearing my moping. Miiight.

So. Those are the things on my mind.

I think that I should make a "Lonely Hearts Club" thread where loveless members can gather. Should I?

cool... lonely hearts club for a lonely heart like me... haha

Nothing again