Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

thinking about a cute guy i met during review, turns out to be an old classmate of mine O.o

Nice...

I have a picture of the money we raised!

isn't it beautiful? XD

Beautiful indeed.

I'm thinking about the fact that since my love life will fail forever, I might as well devote my time to helping other people with theirs.

Lol. I'm also thinking that I want the guy I like to get a girlfriend quickly. As in really really soon. As in now. Then maybe I'll finally be reminded that love never works for me. I'd rather have the whole world be happy and me be sad. I'd rather have him be happy and me be sad. I'd rather help others. Mine will never work... *continues ranting*

Funny, I'm thinking emo thoughts too :P And I'm going through a kind of withdrawal... (NOT WITH DRUGS! OF COURSE NOT O____o) I've become addicted to something dangerous... and even though I promised Meitantei Holmes I'd stop with it, I'm getting the urge to... do THAT XP

Funny, I'm thinking emo thoughts too :P And I'm going through a kind of withdrawal... (NOT WITH DRUGS! OF COURSE NOT O____o) I've become addicted to something dangerous... and even though I promised Meitantei Holmes I'd stop with it, I'm getting the urge to... do THAT XP

DON'T!!!

WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND ME BECOMING EMO?! :(

If you can guess what it is, I'll give you cookies xD

Now I'm thinking about euthanasia....

Lemme guess...euthanasia? Cutting yourself? I don't care, just STOP DOING IT!!! I'D RATHER HAVE YOU STOP THAN HAVE COOKIES!!! WHY IS EVERYONE THINKING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?!!!