Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Lol. We update fast, don't we?

yeah you update really fast.. everytime I visit LHC... O.O can't catch up!

Going to Gosho museum this saturday! oh my! excited! I'll get to see kudo's statue!

yeah you update really fast.. everytime I visit LHC... O.O can't catch up!

Going to Gosho museum this saturday! oh my! excited! I'll get to see kudo's statue!

LUCKY!!!

I'm editing the last bits of my chapter early this morning (it's why I got up at this time, I'm probably going to take a nap later on) and going through my oneshot that I'm probably going to publish here.

LUCKY!!!

I'm editing the last bits of my chapter early this morning (it's why I got up at this time, I'm probably going to take a nap later on) and going through my oneshot that I'm probably going to publish here.

cool a oneshot! that's gotta be awesome!

I'm a complete sucker for this guy... I like him too much.. I couldn't turn down an invitation to go help today... (even though all day I've been saying "You'll have to say no, you have too much work" to myself) and now I'm putting myself in a bigger hole. Good job, me~ not. This is what is on my mind!

EDIT - And then I ended up telling him that I have too much work and must finish it instead. I feel horrible, even though it was the truth T.T Now I can't hang out with him... Wow I'm pathetic.

Thinking about how the members of the LHC shouldn't think like that :P

And I keep thinking about fish today .___. and stressing out about all the stuff I have to do -.-

I so am XD I'm over here moping because I didn't go hang out with him. I should be just fine with my life and count it a blessing that I was allowed to be around him so much the past few weeks. If I stay away from him longer it'll be better, probably. But thanks for the hug *hugs back*

@Forever-chan, I'm glad you liked the hug. Oh yeah, I need to give you a nickname! So it will be... *drumroll* Um... Anything in particular you want to be called?

I'm a complete sucker for this guy... I like him too much.. I couldn't turn down an invitation to go help today... (even though all day I've been saying "You'll have to say no, you have too much work" to myself) and now I'm putting myself in a bigger hole. Good job, me~ not. This is what is on my mind!

EDIT - And then I ended up telling him that I have too much work and must finish it instead. I feel horrible, even though it was the truth T.T Now I can't hang out with him... Wow I'm pathetic.

You're not pathetic! Liking a guy and being shy is completely natural and completely understandable!

Thinking about how the members of the LHC shouldn't think like that :P

And I keep thinking about fish today .___. and stressing out about all the stuff I have to do -.-

LOL. Fish?

And we, the members of LHC, have thus concluded we will probably never find love in our lives. There's strength in numbers, right?

I so am XD I'm over here moping because I didn't go hang out with him. I should be just fine with my life and count it a blessing that I was allowed to be around him so much the past few weeks. If I stay away from him longer it'll be better, probably. But thanks for the hug *hugs back*

Just take a quick chance and toss your feelings aside to be with him. Then, observe him for a few days and see if he does something similar to other girls. If he does, then he just thinks of you as a friend. If you're the only one he does it regularly to, then he likes you.

@Forever-chan, I'm glad you liked the hug. Oh yeah, I need to give you a nickname! So it will be... *drumroll* Um... Anything in particular you want to be called?

Let's call her Jeanne! :P

I'm thinking about the fact that I'm being such a bad girl (mentally and physically) and I really need to squash those stupid thoughts ASAP.

Hmm, and I'm thinking about break. And math homework. <_< And writing, and Chelsea, and...*starts ranting*

Ohh.. Jeanne would be fine.. XD

The problem is.. the other girls he's around have known him for a super long time :/ So it's difficult to judge, and I'd rather not seem like a stalker more than I already do XD

The problem is.. the other girls he's around have known him for a super long time :/ So it's difficult to judge, and I'd rather not seem like a stalker more than I already do XD

Hmm. I think I'm gonna put this question out to everybody: What should Forever do? (Oh, and the Jeanne thing was a joke, it doesn't really count as a nickname).

I am TIRED. Would someone remind me what I'm doing up so early in the morning?

Jeanne!...

I want to hug you too!

*hugs Jeanne* Good luck! I'll support you in love! O.O

Would you like me to? O.o I can if you want...and I will proceed to fall asleep on my bed.

Wait wait.. I thought your already leaving... Martian-san! come on you just drank an energy drink..

LOL. I shall cancel the effects of my drink with my amazing Martian powers and fall asleep...

You know what, I really am gonna log off, way too sleepy to stay on. See you, Rum!

Oh okay... sleep tight there in Mars.. Martian-san!