Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I just realized that my hair is perfect (except for the color..) for cosplaying Kurumizawa Ume from Kimi Ni Todoke. In fact, at this very moment, I am wearing my hair the way she does in most of the episodes and manga chapters. :3 However.. I need to get something that at least slightly resembles the uniform before I can go to the next anime convention as her .. XD I would do something from DC but I can't mess with my hair anymore than I have, and I'm not paying for a wig.

These are the things on my mind. Even though it should be about how I have two more tests to take tonight... >.>;

I just realized that my hair is perfect (except for the color..) for cosplaying Kurumizawa Ume from Kimi Ni Todoke. In fact, at this very moment, I am wearing my hair the way she does in most of the episodes and manga chapters. :3 However.. I need to get something that at least slightly resembles the uniform before I can go to the next anime convention as her .. XD I would do something from DC but I can't mess with my hair anymore than I have, and I'm not paying for a wig.

Ah...the good old conventions. I once went as Shiho.

LOL seriously??? I wanted to two years ago, but there was too much of a short notice so it didn't work out.. then last year I went as Sonoko and made my friend go as Ran... and we found CONAN! I was so happy.. that poor girl >.> I followed her eeeeverywhere.

Did you enjoy going as Shiho O.o;

It was amusing, I'd admit. Even though I AM a guy. It did take some work, though, and I'm not going into detail.

Sounds very *cough* interesting.

I just edited my sig pic! I turned Heiji and Kazuha's eyes green! (it's not my drawing)

@Moho I'll guess that you put more effort into than this one guy did.. he came as a sailor scout..

@Aeyra Oooh cool

EDIT: In order to not double post.. I just saw the newest opening....

NOW YUKIKO HAS PUKE COLORED HAIR. DC is becoming extremely disappointing. This opening is both an improvement and a horrible step down from the last opening. I'm almost ready to give up, but since I involuntarily have heard and seen spoilers from the manga.... I'll keep holding on for now :/

Lol, Kaichou, I can cook if i want to even past midnight. RAMEN FOR MEH!!!!

Btw, I just started working on the fanfic because I finally got free time to work on it.

Which one should I do first?

DCW version : The Will Left Behind?

or

DC version : The Last Silver Bullet?

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

Lol, Kaichou, I can cook if i want to even past midnight. RAMEN FOR MEH!!!!

I WANT RAMEN!!!

*rummages in cupboard for instant ramen*

Trying not to puke.

Why? I mean, why do you want to puke?

Quotes, quotes, happy quotes, a few sad, but mainly happy quotes. :) I'm trying to keep myself upbeat.

Trying not to puke.

O_o huh? what do you mean by that?

If you mean by eating late,

Well, I eat (almost exactly) at 6am, 12pm, 6pm, and 12am lol every 6th hour... but i do get hungry ever hour though...i just eat light snacks like almonds or granola bars... my stomach is weird....

also, kaichou, If you like Ramen very spicy, I can give you some good kicking flavor that burns our tongue for an hour. but i got used to it so....

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

STUPID IPOD!!! NO I DON'T WANNA RESTORE!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE GAMES COST?!!! NOT TO MENTION I PERSONALIZED MY BACKGROUND AND EVERYTHING!!! WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME!!!

My iPod Touch broke down...TT_TT

I FAIL at Math, so I want to start a thread about Math and Math help. Anyone up for it?

I FAIL at Math, so I want to start a thread about Math and Math help. Anyone up for it?

Talk to Aeyra. She's the Math Queen.

GAH! IPOD TOUCH YOU JUST HAD TO FORGET ALL OF MY AWESOME BACKGROUNDS I JUST DOWNLOADED YESTERDAY FOR...UGH! GAH! STUPID IPOD TOUCH!!!

There. That's what's on my mind. Not to mention tiredness (pulling all-nighter) and the fact that I want more people to come online.