Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

On 7/4/2016 at 0:56 PM, Kjeldahl said:

I wanna but I cant find a good print of Boruto Movie.

Yeah I remember when they had the cam rip, but it was awful. Got to see in HD recently though. Might be on Kissanime or elsewhere. 

OMM Pokemon Go!

Edited by Ryo

OMM: Pokemon Go has taken the world by storm, holy crap (or at the very least reddit, just looks at all those uptoots)

Speaking of which, my brother and I ran out into a thunderstorm to chase down a Beedrill earlier today no regrets

Also, #TeamMystic represent!  If anyone is an Instinct or a Valor, I'm sorry, but I don't think we can be friends.

eP1ylEG.jpg

what the hell is this new interface why is this website broken

no i'm not staying i'm a ghost

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nothing to see here carry on

uhhhhhhh

Maybe I should just type in that style from now on because it's sooo much easier to type, especially since this way I don't even need to do stupid stuff like commas and periods.

The only thing really new in my life is Overwatch. I swear that this is the first FPS I've ever tried and as expected I am completely garbage at any sort of shooting. But at the same time, it's actually a lot of fun and it's not just "kill enemy team", which is something I didn't really like in FPS games.

Ugh, I swore I would stay away but my resolve is just a bit too weak for that. I'll be on for the next few days before I take off again, so if you want to play catch-up with me, shoot me a PM or something. It's the lazy summer days after all, and I'm bored.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, Akazora said:

OMM: Pokemon Go has taken the world by storm, holy crap (or at the very least reddit, just looks at all those uptoots)

Speaking of which, my brother and I ran out into a thunderstorm to chase down a Beedrill earlier today no regrets

Also, #TeamMystic represent!  If anyone is an Instinct or a Valor, I'm sorry, but I don't think we can be friends.

Hide contents

eP1ylEG.jpg

I downloaded Pokémon Go today because everyone was going nuts over it, both irl and online. My brother and I walked under the 90+ degree sun for an hour or two and came back being level 4 trainers. we're such nubs 

It's also pretty crazy just how many people play it. Just by walking through the neighborhood, and there'd be congregations of kids camped around the pokestops and people -- including grown men and women -- walking or biking with phones in hand, stopping only once in a while to capture xxx pokemon. Sometimes I'd make eye contact with them and there'd be a short "you too?"--"yup" before we go off on our ways

EDIT:: I am now officially #TeamValor. Partially because their insignia is cool, and partly because buzzfeed told me to. Sorry Akazora, blame those hot red flames for our now bitter rivalry

On 7/8/2016 at 10:08 PM, Akazora said:

Reveal hidden contents

eP1ylEG.jpg

Team Mystic right here!

2 hours ago, Kirsch said:

I downloaded Pokémon Go today because everyone was going nuts over it, both irl and online. My brother and I walked under the 90+ degree sun for an hour or two and came back being level 4 trainers. we're such nubs 

It's also pretty crazy just how many people play it. Just by walking through the neighborhood, and there'd be congregations of kids camped around the pokestops and people -- including grown men and women -- walking or biking with phones in hand, stopping only once in a while to capture xxx pokemon. Sometimes I'd make eye contact with them and there'd be a short "you too?"--"yup" before we go off on our ways

EDIT:: I am now officially #TeamValor. Partially because their insignia is cool, and partly because buzzfeed told me to. Sorry Akazora, blame those hot red flames for our now bitter rivalry

Yeah I've seen loads of people at certain places. Hearing about that person who found a dead body while using this was pretty creepy. 

Damn haven't made a post in quite a while... Whoopsies lol hi everyone still alive I promise

but rip my Pokemon go career before it started since I don't have a smartphone it's v unfortunate

Pokemon Go is love, Pokemon Go is life.

My brother and I were outside "catching them all" when we ran into a group of about 10 college-aged guys walking around doing the same, haha\

And I'm super upset because I wanted to choose Team Valor but my brother took my phone and chose Team Instinct (the same team that he's on) for me so now I'm stuck with the yellow team that I didn't even want to be on ugh

18 hours ago, .MK. said:

pokemon-go-regionlock.jpg?itok=FhCXa2fF

You guys have fun in there.

Nuh uh

Don't worry about me

It's fine

It really is

;__;

WHY THE FREAK IS IT NOT AVAILABLE IN HERE???

Haha, gg to those not in US/Australia/Japan 

==

The gym closest to my house was blue all yesterday. It changed to red for like 2 minutes before it was held by yellow for the rest of the night xD

22 hours ago, Kirsch said:

>buzzfeed

YD8Goks.gif

And it looks like you're just asking for a fight.

Come with me Ryo, we ride for Kirsch's local gym tonight.  Valorian scum were all born during the long summer.  They've never known anything else, but now winter is truly coming.  If this is war they're asking for, we'll give it to 'em.

A4wQs02.gif

19 hours ago, Ryo said:

Team Mystic right here!

tumblr_lrlh2zEQf11qbcv6m.gif

House Mystic knows no king but the king in the north, whose name is Articuno!

And have a badass gif, as a reward for siding with the only right choice.

zl3qpu1tun8x.gif

17 hours ago, .MK. said:

Nuh uh

Don't worry about me

It's fine

It really is

;__;

photo.jpg

Stay strong MK!  It is only a matter of time!

1 like = 1 prayer

14 hours ago, Misaki-chan said:

but rip my Pokemon go career before it started since I don't have a smartphone it's v unfortunate

Get a smart phone asap and join Team Mystic

1 hour ago, Raki said:

And I'm super upset because I wanted to choose Team Valor but my brother took my phone and chose Team Instinct (the same team that he's on) for me so now I'm stuck with the yellow team that I didn't even want to be on ugh

Team Instinct?  More like Team Extinct.

Dont+be+mad+homie+its+_b113bd9b64e1ca31f

• Upvote 1

OMM 1: tfw everyone around you's super excited about Pokemon Go and you don't have any room on your phonetumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg 8gb phones shouldn't be available for purchase it's not enough, it's never enough
maybe if I believe hard enough, some space will free up

OMM 2: school supplies is already on display at some stores. This is terrible

33 minutes ago, Kirsch said:

Haha, gg to those not in US/Australia/Japan 

Well some of my friends who were using android were trying to be clever by illegally downloading it.

Welp...

pokemon-go-problems-unable-authenticate-

Not clever enough.

32 minutes ago, Akazora said:

photo.jpg

Stay strong MK!  It is only a matter of time!

1 like = 1 prayer

30931132.jpg

BLASPHEMY

Gimme a thousand grand instead and I'll tell the priests to pray for your soul.

---

In all seriousness, dunno if Pokemon Go will be ever released here.

12 minutes ago, machine said:

OMM 1: tfw everyone around you's super excited about Pokemon Go and you don't have any room on your phonetumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg 8gb phones shouldn't be available for purchase it's not enough, it's never enough
maybe if I believe hard enough, some space will free up

#TeamNoPokemonGo

They're different from us. We shall never speak to the Pokemon Go users.

11 minutes ago, .MK. said:

#TeamNoPokemonGo

They're different from us. We shall never speak to the Pokemon Go users.

B-but... just about all of my friends have the game, and if I did that I'd have very few people to talk to tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gif
#Team ;-;

2 hours ago, Akazora said:

Team Instinct?  More like Team Extinct.

Are you trying to pick a fight, my friend?

#TrustYourINSTINCT

Team Mystic? More like Team Trash, ha

1 hour ago, machine said:

B-but... just about all of my friends have the game, and if I did that I'd have very few people to talk to tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gif
#Team ;-;

Well you can talk to us people who haven't played Pokemon Go yet. :P 

There's alot of us. Actually more than the amount of people who currently plays that CRAPPY game.

5 minutes ago, Raki said:

Are you trying to pick a fight, my friend?

#TrustYourINSTINCT

Team Mystic? More like Team Trash, ha

You go on girl :D

I root you and @Kirsch to beat Elite 4 member, @Akazora :3

*eats popcorns*

(Whoa. Just learned a new feature)

===

On My Mind: When you wake up and there's a bird in your room...

That's actually quite cool :3

Just now, .MK. said:

I root you and @Kirsch to beat Elite 4 member, @Akazora :3

*eats popcorns*

===

On My Mind: When you wake up and there's a bird in your room...

Wait there's mentions now when did this happen oh my-

I'm still a total noob in Pokemon Go lol

I have an egg that won't hatch until I walk 10km and I only have one incubator so fml

OMM: I would be terrified if I woke up to find a bird in my room....

16 minutes ago, Raki said:

I'm still a total noob in Pokemon Go lol

I have an egg that won't hatch until I walk 10km and I only have one incubator so fml

OMM: I would be terrified if I woke up to find a bird in my room....

Haha, if I only have an idea on how to play that game. :P

===

Actually, question for anyone, Did any of you actually played the Previous Pokemon games before this Pokemon Go? (I know already that you @Akazora played one :V )

16 minutes ago, .MK. said:

Actually, question for anyone, Did any of you actually played the Previous Pokemon games before this Pokemon Go? (I know already that you @Akazora played one :V )

When my brother upgraded from a Gameboy Advance SP to a PSP, I got all his old games and he has several different editions of it lol

That was quite a while ago

OMM: We still have our 40+ GBA SP games and I'm looking through them right now

So nostalgic

6 hours ago, Raki said:

When my brother upgraded from a Gameboy Advance SP to a PSP, I got all his old games and he has several different editions of it lol

That was quite a while ago

OMM: We still have our 40+ GBA SP games and I'm looking through them right now

So nostalgic

I see :3

D: I miss my PSP

===

On My Mind: Just watched the first 2 episodes of the Doctor Who, the 2005 reboot one. And Gahd. I'm already sold over it. Time Travel + Prehistoric/Futuristic Settings + Aliens, what can I ask more?

I live in a rural area and I am all out of Pokeballs. Nearest Pokestop is 2 hours away and nearest gym is 3 hours. My quest of becoming a Pokemon Master ends here. Now I'll just become a Pokemon Breeder which I hope isnt as disturbing as it sounds ;-;

Seeing from all the posts, I am assuming

Team Mystic = Starks

Team Valor = Targaryens

Team Instinct = Lannisters

Not sure which I should join ;-;

On 7/11/2016 at 9:57 AM, .MK. said:

Nuh uh

Don't worry about me

It's fine

It really is

;__;

===

On My Mind: I'm so pathetic...

Pokemon Go is about to be released in Asia in about 48 hours. Go crazy bruh :3

2 hours ago, Kjeldahl said:

Pokemon Go is about to be released in Asia in about 48 hours. Go crazy bruh :3

Haha, I aint updated.

In all honesty, me, I probably wouldn't play the game and I wouldn't even try. I know I'll end up wanting to be good at it like with everything thus putting too much time to it and ruin my life :P 

===

On My Mind #1: Hats off to the creators of Pokemon Go, made a game where you need to go out there and explore the world and maybe meet new people :D Get your ass off that couch and go and socialize with people.

On My Mind #2: It's weird that I have this habit of singing randomly like e.g when a person says a certain phrase, I end up singing a random song where it contains the certain phrase in its lyrics.

OMM 1: I'm gonna join #TeamInstinct once I make enough room on my phone. Though the whole "trust your gut!" thing doesn't fit me that well, they're easily the most chill of the three teams. My friend also told me I'd have to fight her irl if I didn't choose Valor, so of course I couldn't choose that team.

OMM 2: "Pokemon Go and sin no more" "We recruited Jigglypuff to deal with the sodomite loveislove Clefairy"
how is the WBC even real
tumblr_oa9ivgqPMv1qivk0so1_400.jpg

On 7/11/2016 at 10:04 PM, .MK. said:

You mean like the near-annual installments in the franchise? I've played a few of them. Though I had a few toys and watched the cartoon on occasion, my first Pokemon game was Black and White 2 which came out in 2012. I don't have very much nostalgia for the series because I started so late, but it being reminiscent of my childhood in other ways is still enough for me to look forward to Pokemon related news nonetheless. 

56 minutes ago, Kjeldahl said:

I live in a rural area and I am all out of Pokeballs. Nearest Pokestop is 2 hours away and nearest gym is 3 hours. My quest of becoming a Pokemon Master ends here. Now I'll just become a Pokemon Breeder which I hope isnt as disturbing as it sounds ;-;

Seeing from all the posts, I am assuming

Team Mystic = Starks

Team Valor = Targaryens

Team Instinct = Lannisters

Not sure which I should join ;-;

I live in a rural area too :/ I live near a few ponds, so hopefully there'll be some water types near me at least, but there's nothing of note within walking distance of where I live that seems like a prime pokestop or gym location. I'm still deciding which apps to sacrifice to get the game though, so maybe I'll be proven wrong once I actually can see a map. 
Good luck with your pokemon breeding though. Maybe you'll raise something cool!

This tumblr post seems like an accurate description of the teams, maybe it'll help you decide if you don't find the GoT comparisons very helpful haha

35 minutes ago, machine said:

I live in a rural area too :/ I live near a few ponds, so hopefully there'll be some water types near me at least, but there's nothing of note within walking distance of where I live that seems like a prime pokestop or gym location. I'm still deciding which apps to sacrifice to get the game though, so maybe I'll be proven wrong once I actually can see a map. 
Good luck with your pokemon breeding though. Maybe you'll raise something cool!

This tumblr post seems like an accurate description of the teams, maybe it'll help you decide if you don't find the GoT comparisons very helpful haha

Prepare yourself for a lot of Magicarps xD

I think I am Team Mystic material..

42 minutes ago, machine said:

OMM 1: I'm gonna join #TeamInstinct once I make enough room on my phone. Though the whole "trust your gut!" thing doesn't fit me that well, they're easily the most chill of the three teams. My friend also told me I'd have to fight her irl if I didn't choose Valor, so of course I couldn't choose that team.

As a member of Team Mystic, I'm disappointed in your decision.

On 7/11/2016 at 10:04 PM, .MK. said:

Been waiting on a game like this since gen I.

8 minutes ago, Kjeldahl said:

Prepare yourself for a lot of Magicarps xD

I think I am Team Mystic material..

She can always sell them for $500 :D and wise decision my friend. You have chosen the path of greatness. 

OMM: I only have one incubator and this 10km egg is taking forever to hatch. Plus I can't collect anymore eggs because I already have 9/9, ugh.