Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

See, this is why people hate Math. They see the problem, see x's and y's and quadratic equations and immediately give up. I gave a hint, see D:

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

See, this is why people hate Math. They see the problem, see x's and y's and quadratic equations and immediately give up. I gave a hint, see D:

People dont necessarily hate math. Rather they hate the tests. 

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

If this is ur hint was "The second statement is almost there", yes, I gave up :P

Actually, I just don't understand the problem (especially in English). Advanced Math exercises in Viet Nam (grade 9) are often like: proof of Nesbitt inequality, ... -> just a,b,c,x,y and numbers, not in words -.-"

People dont necessarily hate math. Rather they hate the tests. 

xD So trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

It is indeed back Milady. :D

*throws flowers everywhere* :):D

@AL more like:
a. They don't like the topic.
b. They don't get the explanation
c. They hate the activities/tests

OMM: My lucky numbers are 5,9,15 and 17! I never thought that Mama would buy me manga, but yessss she ordered them!!!!!

Other OMM: 2,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like the topic seems relatively boring compared to other tasks they have planned, they get the explanation but by the time people begin to teach math they've ventured too far into the realm and subconsciously expect people to pick up a few things which seem apparent to them and not others, or feel like a person can figure it out themselves, or perhaps if their mindset is that maths is very difficult they over think the simple explanations. And since tests happen to be in a time limit and with questions that today's most sleep-deprived students can't clearly think over and attempt because of the methods are being used in a way they haven't practiced much, they get stuck, and since its a race against time they get frustrated.

More like the topic seems relatively boring compared to other tasks they have planned, they get the explanation but by the time people begin to teach math they've ventured too far into the realm and subconsciously expect people to pick up a few things which seem apparent to them and not others, or feel like a person can figure it out themselves, or perhaps if their mindset is that maths is very difficult they over think the simple explanations. And since tests happen to be in a time limit and with questions that today's most sleep-deprived students can't clearly think over and attempt because of the methods are being used in a way they haven't practiced much, they get stuck, and since its a race against time they get frustrated.

The bolded part is me, the others are my classmates.

Just laughing here. Kane misses two penalty shots and Selänne goals twice! Now you can see why Finland is 2nd in IIHF ranking. Also the youngest player in mens games scores once! Finland-USA 5-0