Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

When have you ever heard me laugh? *^*

Correction, I made you laugh :P

@Nara-chan: Nervousness can be dealt with. I fail at speeches and public speaking but I still push myself to do it because these are the only extra-curricular activities given to us.

Correction, I made you laugh :P

@Nara-chan: Nervousness can be dealt with. I fail at speeches and public speaking but I still push myself to do it because these are the only extra-curricular activities given to us.

Uh huh... How did you make me laugh? xP

@White Rabbit try fighting against 20+ schools for the National Finals with a cash prize of Php 25,000 and having a super-annoying, oh-gosh-I'm-always-right partner. And not to mention there are Chinese people there who always dominate the contest.

On that note since our schools are run by the same board, try dealing with a class hell-bent on not studying, not to mention schools with higher fees that have a decent education system against us. And the marking, bloody hell. People who mark our papers are just high-school graduates in most cases. You cannot afford to be logical, you stake your future on it. You have to study stupid crap without any ammendments in the syllabus since one and a half decade.

^D:.But I have this friend who does ballet and she gives me tickets to watch it at Aliw Theatre. It comes with a Ride-All-You-Can

Awww really?! Let's go together then~! /)*__*)/) ☃☃

Ah drats. Maybe if you talked to me more I'd know which one it was, but knowing you you're just denying having some sort of ability. :P

YOU JUST FORGOT ABOUT ME DIDN'T YOU :( well dont let it bother you people dont reply to annoying people anyway xD

Wow, I feel like I'm being blamed here :L but nah, I won't deny having some sort of ability—whatever it was you were referring to :S

I did not. If I did I wouldn't be talking to you right now. Actually I haven't been talking to anyone lately xD

@White Rabbit well your education system sucks. Schools are for learning. Teachers are there to guide, not to torture. Whether you pass or fail, they should still try to help you.

@Erza Of course! another person to torture :twisted:

^..if it didn't suck. Yeah. So thankful that I'm not part of the K-12 program. I mean, they just stretched out the load of 4 years to 6 years! Why torture the kids with more years of school? But I do agree with the Kinder one. And I shouldn't have said that.

OMM: Yummy carboNARA!

Math class. Beginning of a new "Math project". We gonna find partners. Pretty girl immediately comes up to me and asks if I want to work with her (that's never happened before). I'm like what the hell! Are your grades so bad that you have to walk all the way up to me, ME!!, and ask me to work with you?? Oh, the humiliation you must have felt! I pity you, o pretty girl, for that is a most foolish thing to do.

^Are you allowed to use Computers? In class?

I find this amusing. The computer science students get to use computers at school once a week.