Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

:P I'm stress free today (YES!) I would go to Yohan's house, but he lives a bit too far from the hospital...

Hospital? Wh- Oh yeah~ Forgot your wife (are you guys married? It's been so long I can't remember =X) is due soon....

Hospital? Wh- Oh yeah~ Forgot your wife (are you guys married? It's been so long I can't remember =X) is due soon....

yea, since California allows marriage between any ages, (with parent's.. what you call it, permission? if you are under 18) so yea... I'm kind of nervous right now. It's quite scary.

yea, since California allows marriage between any ages, (with parent's.. what you call it, permission? if you are under 18) so yea... I'm kind of nervous right now. It's quite scary.

Consent. And isn't she not due for another month or so? =X

Consent. And isn't she not due for another month or so? =X

you know, I lost track of it as well, due to studies and all. Good thing both of our parents are giving us financial support... I don't even know how it happened, seriously. She talk about it sometimes how she "planned" to get me drunk and all. lol, I'm weak on alcohol.... 2,3 shots and I'm gone. (she says)

She's been bothering me quite a lot lately. I don't regret being with her or anyhing but she's getting scarier than ever... side effect from pregnancy? since animals tend to get more agressive during those times....

you know, I lost track of it as well, due to studies and all. Good thing both of our parents are giving us financial support... I don't even know how it happened, seriously. She talk about it sometimes how she "planned" to get me drunk and all. lol, I'm weak on alcohol.... 2,3 shots and I'm gone. (she says)

She's been bothering me quite a lot lately. I don't regret being with her or anyhing but she's getting scarier than ever... side effect from pregnancy? since animals tend to get more agressive during those times....

Ah. Makes sense.

Yeah, good thing or else things would be tough for you guys. :\

=X

Probably.

Oh, BTW, whatcha going to name your kid? (just curious)

Ah. Makes sense.

Yeah, good thing or else things would be tough for you guys. :\

=X

Probably.

Oh, BTW, whatcha going to name your kid? (just curious)

uhhh... crap. that's what I forgot to ask her....

/facepalm

ughhh... If I can just finish all the required courses by next year, I'd be less busy.

uhhh... crap. that's what I forgot to ask her....

/facepalm

ughhh... If I can just finish all the required courses by next year, I'd be less busy.

Do you know the gender then? (or are you guys waiting till its born?)

You can do it \o/

:P

You better~

She wants that "surpirse it's a ____!" kinda thing so she chose (what I call) Spoiler-Free.

But I'm considering Girl names right now, while she's thinking of guy names because she wants a boy LOL.

... The thing is, she's getting names from animes...=_=. Anime = Good reference she says. /facpalm

so that should mean I should name the baby Ai if the baby is a girl, hm....? lol

I'm puting a mening into the name, so it's a bit tough. Oh I should also get Korean name with Chinese characters too...

Ciel is my favorite so far though. It came from spanish word "Cielo" mening sky.

there are other options, but as I go down the list, the all end with a vowl... which is why Ciel is my fave since it ends with a consonant...

She wants that "surpirse it's a ____!" kinda thing so she chose (what I call) Spoiler-Free.

But I'm considering Girl names right now, while she's thinking of guy names because she wants a boy LOL.

... The thing is, she's getting names from animes...=_=. Anime = Good reference she says. /facpalm

so that should mean I should name the baby Ai if the baby is a girl, hm....? lol

I'm puting a mening into the name, so it's a bit tough. Oh I should also get Korean name with Chinese characters too...

Ciel is my favorite so far though. It came from spanish word "Cielo" mening sky.

there are other options, but as I go down the list, the all end with a vowl... which is why Ciel is my fave since it ends with a consonant...

*would totally do the same if she was having a kid* =X

I like the name Ciel~ It's nice. :D

My accomplishments as of 5/18/12 ~ 5/20/12

-Composed a Pokemon R/G/B Title theme song. (~10 hours... my ears...)

-Finished fixing Senior Graduation Speech. Now I gotta get auditioned. (~4 hours...headache...)

-Studied and feel confident about final exam(s).(~6 hours total... headache...)

-Finished Children's book project for English Class. (~13 hours total... my wrist...)

Total hours spent: ~33 hours. (Massive malfunction... Resting recommended...)

AAAH my bro's all freaked out about what will happen next year since he starts "real school" (aka 1st grade) and I was like you'd go crazy if you knew the feeling of pressure in years to come... Especially since he's gonna switch schools.