Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Bin Laden died on May 1st.

Hitler committed suicide on April 30th.

1 day difference...

Woah...

cool what a coincidence

@ Misaki-chan

I wish I was. If I was smart I won't even talk about HW.

I just learn things quickly. Not smart.

Also, I think it's a bit of psychological thing about "being smart."

I think that it's actually how you understand them.

You might understand something, but it is wrong because you did not fully understand its meaning or distracted.

Reason you are "stupid" is because your brain couldn't interpret it or it couldn't put it together even though you knew what it meant.

"Smart" doesn't really matter, but how fast and easily you can understand the subject does.

Einstein and some others are some crazy geniuses so I have no idea how to explain that.

For me, I can understand Science/ Math easily, but I can't understand History(class)/ English(class) that well.

What I mean is that, you can be smart in History, but you wouldn't be smart in science.

If so, You will probably say "I don't get it/ I don't understand it/ I don't know."

...Physical Education is an exception... it's not 'mental power'... well, maybe a little bit.

Brain is a wonderful thing. I'd like to know more.... that reminds me,

Having an interest in a subject will be a reason why a person can understand better.

If you get interested in something, you will pay attention, and try to understand it.

well, I think it's a psychological stuff so... Voila!

Not 100% correct but you get the idea.... right?

(teasingly) About your crush?

I HATE HOMEWORK!!!

Oh come on!

why don't you try thinking about your crush?? *grin*

Tsk, tsk, Rum, I don't have a crush anymore. Your evil plan utterly failed. :P

Oh really *stares at martian-san!*

@Martian-san: remember this day! I will make you fall for someone! eventhough it is truly impossible!

O.O

@Martian-san: remember this day! I will make you fall for someone! eventhough it is truly impossible!

O.O

*makes note on calendar*

Good luck. :P I don't usually let my crushes carry too far or too long. So technically, it's not called "falling". Which will probably never happen.

<_< Baka.

:mellow:

I actually have the approximate times you are on, what you act like, what your name is, what you mention about your real life, all noted. I haven't said this, but I'm actually very observant and great at investigation.

Truthfully, I already narrowed you down to a couple time zones. The question is now: which one?

@ Sayomi

Which science?

I can help mostly in Biology, since that's the only college level class I'm taking.

(I also took Physics 2 years ago but I forgot most of them, but Aeyra would probably be better with math.)

Next year, i'm considering to take College level Chemistry, but i dont know if the school will have it or not.

@Mohorovicic & IdentityUnknown

*Dies laughing*

Edit:

*Revives* Mark, hunting down a woman is a crime. Woman hunting down a man is just natural.

*Reads post again and dies laughing*

Edited by Anti-APTX4869