Detective Conan World
Rye

Which BO member do you like most and Why?

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which BO member do you like most?

2. 2. Who is your second favorite BO agent?

• Gin
    • Vodka
    • Vermouth
    • Chianti
    • Korn
    • Kir
    • Rye
    • Sherry
    • Bourbon
    • Someone else
    • Don't want to say/no opinion
  3. 3. Who is your LEAST favorite BO agent?

• Gin
    • Vodka
    • Vermouth
    • Chianti
    • Korn
    • Kir
    • Rye
    • Sherry
    • Bourbon
    • Someone else
    • Don't want to say/no opinion

I like how the BO members all interact with one another because they are different types of people.

To pull out the somewhat stale alignment system...

Gin is a lawfully evil character: he follows the rules by the principle, and likes a well ordered Organization where people follow the chain of command. He hates traitors and is suspicious of those who bend the rules or do their own thing.

Vodka is lawfully evil as well in that he also follows the chain of command and likes a well ordered Org.

Vermouth is probably a chaotic neutral with significant evil flavoring; she obeys explicit orders, but tends to do what pleases her, even if it is bad for the Organization like protecting Conan and Ran. Gin is often the one on her case for not reporting in when she should or messing around. Her willingness to blackmail unwilling people to murder and kill innocent people to gain a better position for her own ends ensures she is still on the dark side even after Shinichi and Ran's influence.

Chianti seems to be portrayed as chaotic evil. She would snipe people's heads off left and right if Gin didn't put his foot down. Korn seems more restrained than Chianti, but who knows what he is really thinking.

Akai is neutral good. He doesn't often report in on FBI missions and executes his own plans without telling anyone, but goes along with the FBI's plans often enough to avoid the chaotically good designation.

Kir is probably lawfully good, but her spy status means she is working against the structure she works in.

Sherry in the Org was a true neutral. She just wanted to work on her drug, but isn't particularly evil or good. She was obedient most of the time but she also follows her own principles shown when she was against the APTX 4869 being tested on humans and when she boycotted the drug development when the Org killed her sister. Since her escape she has moved towards lawful good.

I'll be curious to see how Bourbon ends up.

I think Vermouth will be a good guy in the end and help Shinichi get his real body back. =O

YEAH you're right and conan will ask why did you save me?

and vermouth will say "is a reason necessary?a logical mind is not needed right?

that's my guess

Yay Vermouth is really popular :D

I like Vermouth, Rye, and Sherry because they're on the "good" side xDDD And I just like their characters in general :3 Gin creeps me out, Vodka doesn't do anything, Kir is just meh, Chianti's annoying, Korn is kinda funny but not the greatest, and we haven't met Bourbon yet so... yeah.

(This is the opinion of someone with a warped mind. Please don't kill me :3)

Vermouth is just plain awesome. Her seductive but mysterious style is intriguing.

Vodka is hilarious, but I didn't vote him.

Gin is evil. Which is why I like him, he's actually GOOD at being evil. He's not a screw up.