Detective Conan World
Rye

Which BO member do you like most and Why?

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which BO member do you like most?

2. 2. Who is your second favorite BO agent?

• Gin
    • Vodka
    • Vermouth
    • Chianti
    • Korn
    • Kir
    • Rye
    • Sherry
    • Bourbon
    • Someone else
    • Don't want to say/no opinion
  3. 3. Who is your LEAST favorite BO agent?

• Gin
    • Vodka
    • Vermouth
    • Chianti
    • Korn
    • Kir
    • Rye
    • Sherry
    • Bourbon
    • Someone else
    • Don't want to say/no opinion

Many DC fans like some members of the BO. Some do not. Well, some of the BO members are creepy, and likes crimes. :(

As for me, I prefer Vermouth. She seems secretive, and not to mention beautiful. I like her because she is not like the other members. She did not tell anyone in the BO that she knew Kudo Shinichi was shrunk by APTX4869 and that he was living as Edogawa Conan. Maybe it was to repay him for saving her? I am also interested about her...

I like Rye and Sherry but they are "former" members.

post-6869-12934272979341_thumb.jpg

Most definitely Vermouth. She is the most mysterious and arguably most powerful member of the Black Organization, since she's the Boss's "favorite" and all that.

Gin is second most power.Vermouth is power.

Yeah. Most of the members in BO hate her 'coz she's free to do what she wants and she's the anokata's favorite. She's also secretive.

On the Poll I'd have to say Vermouth. But out of all of them [counting movies] would be the one that figured out Conan's identity in Movie 13, not because he figured it out, but because he ended up using his body as a shield for him.

On the Poll I'd have to say Vermouth. But out of all of them [counting movies] would be the one that figured out Conan's identity in Movie 13, not because he figured it out, but because he ended up using his body as a shield for him.

I agree. I also really like Irish a lot, but he wasn't on the polls. Why is it that no one really likes Gin that much? He was the main bad guy! He is the most evil! He killed the most people! This guy's great in my opinion. He is very loyal, unlike Vermouth, who has a lot of secrets (hence her motto). I'm not saying Vermouth is bad, it's just that I like Gin a lot better.

I agree. I also really like Irish a lot, but he wasn't on the polls. Why is it that no one really likes Gin that much? He was the main bad guy! He is the most evil! He killed the most people! This guy's great in my opinion. He is very loyal, unlike Vermouth, who has a lot of secrets (hence her motto). I'm not saying Vermouth is bad, it's just that I like Gin a lot better.

since when people started liking evil murders!!efb50fe2.gif honestly ?! killing is never a cool thing!

Hahaha, so many people like Vermouth!

I'm one of them :)

She is pretty (although she is meant to be old =.=''), and she is really good to Conan. She has kept her mouth shut for Conan's secret :)

She is attractive, not only on her appearance.

I definitely like Vermouth and Sherry. Vermouth is so secretive, and calling Conan/Shinichi 'Silver Bullet-kun'. YAY! I also love her catch phrase (See my signature)! I always laugh so hard when she says it, 'cause it sounds like "A secret makes an ooman, ooman." XD LOVE IT! And Sherry, well, I love Ai! She's so sarcastic, her ways of revenge are sweet, and she has NINJA SKILLS! She can dodge a soccer ball without even looking! And then, of course, Korn. He's hilarious, 'cause he rarely talks. And when he does, it usually cracks me up. Like saying, "I wanted to shoot." LOVE IT! And then his expression! It's so funny!

My favourites would have to be Vermouth and Rye.

Vermouth is intelligent, mysterious and I love how she still has some sense of honour despite being a cold-blooded killer.

I like Rye for similar reasons. He is a great detective and to survive being hunted by the BO for so long is really admirable, imo.

My favourites would have to be Vermouth and Rye.

Vermouth is intelligent, mysterious and I love how she still has some sense of honour despite being a cold-blooded killer.

I like Rye for similar reasons. He is a great detective and to survive being hunted by the BO for so long is really admirable, imo.

My Favs r Rye, Sherry & Vermouth, too! B)

Vermouth is a good guy who interesting amazing silver bullet which BO destroying!

I'm a great Fan from Rye/Akai/Okiya = he is mysterious, cool, smart & sensitive!

He's the guardian angel from Sherry/Shiho/Ai - I want new pairing "Shiho x Akai". :lol: