Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

I read the whole thread... sorry if im being rude but im just another crazy fan of DC and im a new member... :) I can really say that Okiya Subaru is Akai Shuuichi. 1) Conan don't look surprised after knowing Akai's death.2)Conan actually let him stay at his house even though that is the first time Conan met him.3)Conan is surprised when he knew about scar Akai while he actually not surprised on Akai's death (im hinting that Conan knows where is Akai and the secret behind Akai's 'death', and also who is Akai disguised as (Okiya) and that is why Conan is surprised when he knew about scar Akai)

as for scar Akai... most probably would be vermouth because vermouth is the only member of B.O. that is allowed to act on her own. or might be the so-called bourbon. remember scar Akai texting kogoro the answer to some kind of case with snow mountain and some clothes? how did Scar Akai knew kogoro's phone number? that would be because bourbon collects data very fast as Rena has said. but we can't ignore the fact that other B.O members went to the scene after hearing about Scar Akai. i mean, why would they try to snipe him down if they knew scar Akai = Bourbon? so most probably that scar akai = vermouth.

sorry if im wrong...

as for scar Akai... most probably would be vermouth because vermouth is the only member of B.O. that is allowed to act on her own. or might be the so-called bourbon. remember scar Akai texting kogoro the answer to some kind of case with snow mountain and some clothes? how did Scar Akai knew kogoro's phone number? that would be because bourbon collects data very fast as Rena has said. but we can't ignore the fact that other B.O members went to the scene after hearing about Scar Akai. i mean, why would they try to snipe him down if they knew scar Akai = Bourbon? so most probably that scar akai = vermouth.

sorry if im wrong...

Well, there would've been a chance that Vermouth was Scar Akai, but unfortunately, she was seen by Gin at the same time that Scar Akai was spotted by Chianti, making your deduction impossible. I'd rather say that Scar Akai is a different BO member, perhaps Bourbon, perhaps Anokata (a theory that I fantasize about), perhaps another member that has yet to be mentioned. I do wonder why Conan was so concerned with getting Scar Akai back in the building if he knew that Okiya was the true Akai...maybe he wanted to interrogate him...

I do wonder why Conan was so concerned with getting Scar Akai back in the building if he knew that Okiya was the true Akai...maybe he wanted to interrogate him...
I think Conan just doesn't like people to die, even bad guys. (See Ran's comment in 773) Although Conan probably has a pretty good idea who scar Akai is, Conan can't be sure because the BO seemed to be targeting the guy. Conan couldn't go wrong by choosing to screw up the BO's plan.

We can also interprete things like this: after he heard about Akai's death, Subaru Okiya is coming to Japan to investigate it. He clearly knows some things about the Black Organization and the FBI, but he would not be part of either organization, just having some past with them.

He sees someone looking like Akai appearing on the TV and tries to find if that is truly him. He sees Scar Akai and is sure he isn't the real Akai.

He sees Jodie trying to rescue Scar Akai and stops her. He then sees Conan and explains to him Scar Akai looks like someone he knew but he isn't him, informing him of the situation.

I have the following theory (even if it sounds completely crazy): Subaru Okiya is Toichi Kuroba in disguise. After rejecting the organization's offer, he arranged to fake his supposed murder by the organization to protect his family, and disappeared to America with help from the Kudo and the FBI.

He had an secret affair with his apprentice Sharon Vineyard and they had a son, Chris Vineyard. After Toichi's supposed death, Chris grew up with Sharon until he got fed up of his mother's depressive and almost suicidal nature and left when he learned the part she played in his father's supposed death. He became Shuichi Akai. From then, Sharon also poses as her own daughter Chris, often switching between Sharon and Chris, her son's disappearance giving her the possibility to stop hiding in her disguise as an older woman.

When Akai joined the Black Organization in a fake name, Vermouth would have known that he is her son but she didn't want him to be killed. On the other hand, Akai would hate his mother and even more her lover Gin. He also felt bas in his relationship with Jodie, being the son of the woman who killed her father, prompting hipm to break up with her.

During all those years, Toichi Kuroba tried secretely to keep in touch with what happened to Shuichi. When he learned about his supposed death, he went to Japan under the appearance of a student to investigate and to make contact with Kudo's son, Shinichi / Conan, who knew Akai. In some way, he made Conan understand who he is and Conan let him use the house of his best rival as his own. Their last sentences seem to be of defiance at first, but they may be in fact of mutual agreement and complicity, both having a deep respect for each other and wanting to destroy the Black Organization for their own reasons.

And the expression "Black is a color that covers things inside me that I don't want known, but I hate the color for the same reason as well." could be a reference to the "black feather" in "Kuroba" (according to the wiki), and not especially to the Black Organization.

Well, I know it sounds completely crazy, but why not after all ?

• Upvote 2

True, but he hasn't always been right..... Haibara actually managed to trick him into thinking she was a bad guy, and he thought she was really weird before that. ^-^

Yes. But, more often than not, he's right with his feeling.

We never know. :grin:

Another theory about Subaru Okiya. This one is about him being Bourbon.

Subaru Okiya would have been Akemi Miyano's boyfriend and a detective student. They separated before she met Shuichi Akai, but Subaru was still in love with her. He felt that Shuichi has taken Akemi away from him. When she was killed, he put all the blame on Akai and decided to avenge her from the man who got her killed. That's why he joined the Black Organization.

Although he is a BO member, he doesn't really have the spirit and is a very nice person to most people. But when confronted to criminals, especially coward ones, the hatred in him surfaces (hatred which made him joined the BO), giving Haibara the strange feeling of a vanishing BO's presence.

"If I had to choose, I'd say black because it is a color that covers things inside me that I don't want known. Well, I hate the color black for the same reason as well."

As a detective and despite having becoming a BO member, he would still have a strong sense of justice and hates criminals (and he wouldn't like at all to be a criminal figure). For the same reason, he doesn't get along with Gin, not even knowing he was the one who killed his loved one.

Knowing that Haibara is Akemi's sister, he acts nicely to her, showing some protective attitude toward her, but she fears him.

Then, who would be Scar Akai ? At first, Gin seems to recognize him as the true Akai. Then, Vermouth appears and reveals something to Gin.

"-Did you get authorization from that person ?

-Yes ! The boss is very cautious. Like a stone bridge, if you strike it too much, it could break.

[...] -It's useless staying here any longer Chianti. We're leaving. Hum ! Always doing things as he pleases ! That bastard irritates me. Someone you wished was only in a novel. A great detective like Sherlock Holmes."

I think Vermouth REALLY is linked one way or another to Scar Akai, thus explaining her strange presence on the scene. But then, why the boss and Vermouth know something even the other members didn't ?

I think the BO wants the FBI to think Scar Akai is the real Akai, with the impostor playing the part admirably. By not telling Gin, Vodka and Chianti until the very last moment, they made sure the FBI think they are really trying to kill him. They probably hope to use him as a spy inside the FBI later.

Whereas Subaru is Bourbon or not, even HE clearly didn't know Scar Akai wasn't the real Akai at first, saying "We're both at fault, 50-50. You should pay more attention to the people around you."

This sentence could also have different meanings. It means clearly that Subaru says to Jodie they are both at fault for having thought Scar Akai was the real Akai, and he tells her to be aware of Scar Akai in the future. But, if my theory is right and Subaru is Bourbon, it could also be a reference to their past relationships: Subaru would have lost Akemi such as Jodie would have lost Shuichi, and they have both lost their loved ones (or at least Jodie thought so for a while). Subaru could feel some empathy toward Jodie, seeing her as much as a victim than him.

Now, Beika. Why would Scar Akai appear near a bank and a department store in Beika ? I think it could have some importance in a future plot. Or maybe it was Vermouth's attempt to make contact with Subaru, knowing full well his hatred for Akai would bring him here.

Then, there is the most important dialogue:

"Remember how there was a robbery at that bank? There was someone I knew in the footage from that robbery, so I was trying to find out if they use that bank. If that person uses it, they must live nearby. I was hoping to run into them.... Well, coincidentally they were also on this floor, but it turned out to be a look-alike, so I didn't say anything. I know that person from a long time ago, so there is no way I would mistake them with a look-alike."

The code could be:

1: There was someone I knew in the footage from the robbery, but it turned out to be a look-alike so I didn't say anything. There is no way I would mistake them with a look-alike.

Translation: I thought I saw Akai in the footage from the robbery, but it turned out to be an impostor. There is no way I would mistake someone else for Akai.

2) They use that bank. They must live nearby. I was hoping to run into them. Coincidentally they were also on this floor. There is no way I would mistake them with a look-alike.

Translation: The Black Organization (the whole organization or just some agents) uses that bank. Their hideout must be nearby. I was hoping to run into them. Coincidentally they were on the same floor than us. There is no way I would mistake one of them for someone else.

Conclusion: Bourbon would be a new agent of the Black Organization because he wants to kill Akai. But he wouldn't get along with most of the other members, more of a loner, and it wouldn't be even sure if he is truly faithful or not to the organization, maybe plotting against it.

• Upvote 1

Subaru Okiya would have been Akemi Miyano's boyfriend and a detective student. They separated before she met Shuichi Akai, but Subaru was still in love with her. He felt that Shuichi has taken Akemi away from him. When she was killed, he put all the blame on Akai and decided to avenge her from the man who got her killed. That's why he joined the Black Organization.

Although he is a BO member, he doesn't really have the spirit and is a very nice person to most people. But when confronted to criminals, especially coward ones, the hatred in him surfaces (hatred which made him joined the BO), giving Haibara the strange feeling of a vanishing BO's presence.

"If I had to choose, I'd say black because it is a color that covers things inside me that I don't want known. Well, I hate the color black for the same reason as well."

As a detective and despite having becoming a BO member, he would still have a strong sense of justice and hates criminals (and he wouldn't like at all to be a criminal figure). For the same reason, he doesn't get along with Gin, not even knowing he was the one who killed his loved one.

Knowing that Haibara is Akemi's sister, he acts nicely to her, showing some protective attitude toward her, but she fears him.

Then, who would be Scar Akai ? At first, Gin seems to recognize him as the true Akai. Then, Vermouth appears and reveals something to Gin.

-Yes ! The boss is very cautious. Like a stone bridge, if you strike it too much, it could break.

[...] -It's useless staying here any longer Chianti. We're leaving. Hum ! Always doing things as he pleases ! That bastard irritates me. Someone you wished was only in a novel. A great detective like Sherlock Holmes."

I think Vermouth REALLY is linked one way or another to Scar Akai, thus explaining her strange presence on the scene. But then, why the boss and Vermouth know something even the other members didn't ?

I think the BO wants the FBI to think Scar Akai is the real Akai, with the impostor playing the part admirably. By not telling Gin, Vodka and Chianti until the very last moment, they made sure the FBI think they are really trying to kill him. They probably hope to use him as a spy inside the FBI later.

Whereas Subaru is Bourbon or not, even HE clearly didn't know Scar Akai wasn't the real Akai at first, saying "We're both at fault, 50-50. You should pay more attention to the people around you."

This sentence could also have different meanings. It means clearly that Subaru says to Jodie they are both at fault for having thought Scar Akai was the real Akai, and he tells her to be aware of Scar Akai in the future. But, if my theory is right and Subaru is Bourbon, it could also be a reference to their past relationships: Subaru would have lost Akemi such as Jodie would have lost Shuichi, and they have both lost their loved ones (or at least Jodie thought so for a while). Subaru could feel some empathy toward Jodie, seeing her as much as a victim than him.

Now, Beika. Why would Scar Akai appear near a bank and a department store in Beika ? I think it could have some importance in a future plot. Or maybe it was Vermouth's attempt to make contact with Subaru, knowing full well his hatred for Akai would bring him here.

"Remember how there was a robbery at that bank? There was someone I knew in the footage from that robbery, so I was trying to find out if they use that bank. If that person uses it, they must live nearby. I was hoping to run into them.... Well, coincidentally they were also on this floor, but it turned out to be a look-alike, so I didn't say anything. I know that person from a long time ago, so there is no way I would mistake them with a look-alike."

The code could be:

1: There was someone I knew in the footage from the robbery, but it turned out to be a look-alike so I didn't say anything. There is no way I would mistake them with a look-alike.

Translation: I thought I saw Akai in the footage from the robbery, but it turned out to be an impostor. There is no way I would mistake someone else for Akai.

2) They use that bank. They must live nearby. I was hoping to run into them. Coincidentally they were also on this floor. There is no way I would mistake them with a look-alike.

Translation: The Black Organization (the whole organization or just some agents) uses that bank. Their hideout must be nearby. I was hoping to run into them. Coincidentally they were on the same floor than us. There is no way I mistake one of their agents for someone else.

Conclusion: Bourbon would be a new agent of the Black Organization because he wants to kill Akai. But he wouldn't get along with most of the other members, more of a loner, and it wouldn't be even sure if he is truly faithful or not to the organization, maybe plotting against it.

This is one of the best put together formulations of an Okiya is Bourbon theory that I have read in terms of staying consistent with the known facts. I won't even hit you with a fish for it because of the nice work. You should take a shot at an Okiya is Bourbon page.

The main problems with this formulation of the theory are:

•Okiya knowing about how to operate Conan's tracking glasses.

•Ran's feeling she has met Okiya before

•Conan's trusting Okiya around Haibara. Unless Conan knew Okiya's backstory, he wouldn't be able to tell Bourbon Okiya was a "nice guy".

•Gundam name puns

This is one of the best put together formulations of an Okiya is Bourbon theory that I have read in terms of staying consistent with the known facts. I won't even hit you with a fish for it because of the nice work. You should take a shot at an Okiya is Bourbon page.

•Conan's trusting Okiya around Haibara. Unless Conan knew Okiya's backstory, he wouldn't be able to tell Bourbon Okiya was a "nice guy".

•Gundam name puns

*gapes*

Chekhov, is something wrong with you today?!

The code could be:

Translation: The Black Organization (the whole organization or just some agents) uses that bank. Their hideout must be nearby. I was hoping to run into them. Coincidentally they were on the same floor than us. There is no way I would mistake one of them for someone else.

Although I hate to think that Okiya is Bourbon, this theory provides to most possible reason for Okiya being him.

About Haibara's "Black Organization sense" tingling whenever he sees Okiya, one of my theories about that is because Akai used to be part of the Organization being a spy. And I assume that everyone who is, or became a part of the BO has this smell/sense that Haibara will always notice.

Isn't it obvious that I'm a pro Okiya-is-Akai fan? LOL Because I hope that Bourbon would appear in a different way. I wish he would appear in a significant event in the life of Conan (e.g him being close to one of people close to Conan, etc) and show in his real face. ;-)

•Gundam name puns

-Not just the tracking glasses, but he seems to already know some general facts about Conan (except from him being Shinichi).

I see two possibilities for Subaru, whether he is Akai or not: either he has already made an investigation (either as Akai before his death or as Subaru before entering into contact with Conan), either someone has informed him well (I'm just hoping it's not a drunked Kogoro ! lol !).

But the strange thing is that Masumi also knows some general facts about Conan. Even if she's Shuichi's sister, I can't imagine who could have told her (Shuichi would not tell her secret informations that could put her in danger).

It's very possible that "someone" has informed at least one of them, if not both. And inform them well. That's one of the main question I'm actually wondering.

As for the glasses in particular, if Subaru is really Bourbon, he might have learned about it by spying on Conan and his friends (we have seen him appearing sometime from nowhere to help them, but maybe he follows them much more than we think without revealing himself).

But the very disturbing fact is that he knows the professor has spare tracking glasses (Conan having the usual pair). Apart from Conan, Haibara, Agasa and the Detective Boys, no one is suppose to know that. Except maybe Vermouth during the time she spied on them. Subaru could also have spied on the house, but it was already made by Vermouth before and Conan should be aware of this this time (he was already aware before, but he tried to use that to trap her). But, on the other hand, if he prevents him from doing so, he'll arise Subaru's suspicions and they could no longer "pretend".

-It could be something that would be revealed later. Maybe the fact that Ran seems to know him will have a major role when Bourbon's true identity will be revealed, if she knows some facts about Subaru's past than could compromise him. It could also lead her to become a target (and Gin would definitely think the Mouri's agency poses a threat to the organization).

-Until now, Conan has always tried to trap the Black Organization members, but he has an hard time finding them. If, this time, one of them comes to him, I could picture him playing the part and often meeting with Subaru with the intention of learning more (and Subaru seems to have some fun with it, granting Conan with some codes giving him an insight about his true intentions as part of a detective challenge between the two of them). But Conan is still clearly aware of Subaru, trying to prevent him from learning too much.

-Gundam: Here, I can't say anything. That's a strong one.

I forgot to precise something about my theory: during the department store case, even as Bourbon, he wouldn't work with the other BO members for the reason that he wants to do things his own way and not theirs. I think that's also part of why he stopped Jodie from following an impostor and implying to her that Scar Akai is not the real one.

And, if the "The Boss and Vermouth wants an impostor disguised as Akai to infiltrate the FBI ranks" part is true, Subaru's intervention most likely prevented Jodie from intercepting Scar Akai, thus preventing Scar Akai's infiltration.

And, like Shinichi's impersonator, the reason for Scar Akai's "partial amnesia" would be the fact that he couldn't know everything about Akai's time in the FBI, just general facts and anecdotes.

The good thing about this theory is also that each Black Organization agent would perform his own thing, his own talent: Subaru/Bourbon (without any disguise) would really be the detective, investigating Conan and cie with a lot of patience, and Vermouth would disguise an accomplice as Akai to infiltrate an impostor in the FBI.

It would also show Bourbon as really being the loner of the organization, unwilling to work with the others because he has his own way of doing things, thus despising their methods (as well as their intentions).

As for Scar Akai, I still think he's not JUST some affiliate to Vermouth for some reasons:

-Why would Vermouth infiltrate someone else than her when she could perform it herself (unlike in movie 13) ?

-Scar Akai definitely has strong detective capacities.

-He performs the part of Akai so well that Gin actually really thinks he is Akai at first, implying he has strong acting abilities.

-He can spot Chianti without difficulties and his black aura is so strong that even the violent and sadistic Chianti is surprised and terrified. He can be a strong assassin in his own right.

-An imposter posing as Akai would be the silver bullet of the organization against the FBI. "Like a stone bridge, if you strike it too much, it could break."

-He doesn't want to use his own cell phone, probably fearing that the FBI could later use it to unmask him, or maybe fearing that Kogoro might directly want to spot him by making his phone's ringing (which Ran really tried).

It could well be a new unnamed major member of the organization, a big one like Gin, Vermouth and Bourbon. He has many of their talents, meaning it could be the deadliest of all the Black Organization agents, such maybe explaining why the boss would send him to be the silver bullet of the organization against the FBI if my theory is right.

As what I observed too, Conan's reasoning about letting Okiya stay in his house whenever Haibara's asking him about it is always the same, being a Holmes fan. It's rare to see Conan giving illogical reasoning about something, or someone. Especially that Okiya Subaru is a very mysterious guy.

Thus, I think Conan knew this guy very well for him to trust him that much. And that's because Okiya Subaru is Akai SHuichi! :grin: :cool:

As what I observed too, Conan's reasoning about letting Okiya stay in his house whenever Haibara's asking him about it is always the same, being a Holmes fan. It's rare to see Conan giving illogical reasoning about something, or someone. Especially that Okiya Subaru is a very mysterious guy.

Thus, I think Conan knew this guy very well for him to trust him that much. And that's because Okiya Subaru is Akai SHuichi! :grin: :cool:

Okiya is Akai Period!

I don't think Akai is Okiya because I think Akai can't smile all the time like Okiya.

And if Akai is Okiya, why he doesn't disguise in Vol.65?

It's just my thinking, do not blame me.

and sorry for my bad English! -*-

I don't think Akai is Okiya because I think Akai can't smile all the time like Okiya.

And if Akai is Okiya, why he doesn't disguise in Vol.65?

It's just my thinking, do not blame me.

and sorry for my bad English! -*-

Maybe he just disguises as someone so no one can suspect him as akai thats

my theory to the smiling Okiya

Maybe he just disguises as someone so no one can suspect him as akai thats

my theory to the smiling Okiya

It's true that a professional like Akai would aim to be as "in-character" as possible. And I find the fact that Conan allowed Okiya to stay in his house without much conflict quite...interesting.

However, it's true that Akai doesn't seem to smile as much as Okiya does, nor seem as carefree.

He is a friend

1.conan trusts him despite ai telling him not to ( in araides case it was different, )

2. if he wanted to kill ai he would have done it a long time

Right

Maybe a friend or he is Akai

Off Topic:

Sorry for double posting since my browser wont post the reply at that time

One thing I could think Okiya as Akai is the name Okiya Subaru is tailor-made "maybe" to refer to Gin. Subaru(Akai Shuuchi) Porsche(Gin) - both are cars. It's like the one disguising Okiya Subaru intentionally made a surname related to cars w/c "maybe" relates to Gin w/c is Akai's primary target in the BO.

I'll be posting some ideas to support my claim that Okiya Subaru is really Akai. Some of these may have been mentioned already, but to express my claim better, I will post it anyways.

1. The idea about "fingerprint" plot that may have been created by Akai, Conan, and possibly even, Kir to prove that Akai is supposed to be dead has been exposed. It is possible that Rikumichi's fingerprints were the ones that were seen in the cellphone as the police verified it. Meaning, the burnt body that was retrieved from the car could have been Rikumichi's. Akai brought Rikumichi's body in that meeting at Raiha Pass. And before the car exploded, he managed to leave the scene and exchange it with Rikumichi's.

2. "Smiling" Okiya isn't a strong evidence that Okiya is not Akai. For the record, we haven't seen Akai mingling with other people aside from the FBI. And now that he's Okiya Subaru, he needs to be acting more like an ordinary citizen, than acting as an FBI agent. So, that could well explain why Okiya is always smiling (he kinda overkilled it. :grin: ).

3. He knew that Bourbon is Scar Akai. In that mall bombing incident, he saw Scar Akai within the vicinity. And from that alone, he assumed that Bourbon was trying to see FBI's moves if ever they see Akai alive. This could well explain why Conan was shocked hearing an Akai-look-a-like with a burnt face. Probably, he thought that a BO member is trying to mess up the situation. He knew from the start that Scar Akai isn't the real Akai, as they've planned already that Akai will be disguising as Okiya.

4. And lastly, in EP 581, it started with Okiya looking outside. He saw Gin's car and Chianti awaiting for the victim with her sniper. Then as he was about to leave the room, he said, "However... For those holding their breath, waiting impatiently for their prey in this heat, I'd like to treat them to some hot, bitter coffee. Strong words from AKAI SHUUICHI ;-)

P.S. I assume that Kir is still puzzled on the real identity of Scar Akai.

• Upvote 1

I'll be posting some ideas to support my claim that Okiya Subaru is really Akai. Some of these may have been mentioned already, but to express my claim better, I will post it anyways.

1. The idea about "fingerprint" plot that may have been created by Akai, Conan, and possibly even, Kir to prove that Akai is supposed to be dead has been exposed. It is possible that Rikumichi's fingerprints were the ones that were seen in the cellphone as the police verified it. Meaning, the burnt body that was retrieved from the car could have been Rikumichi's. Akai brought Rikumichi's body in that meeting at Raiha Pass. And before the car exploded, he managed to leave the scene and exchange it with Rikumichi's.

2. "Smiling" Okiya isn't a strong evidence that Okiya is not Akai. For the record, we haven't seen Akai mingling with other people aside from the FBI. And now that he's Okiya SUbaru, he needs to be acting more like an ordinary citizen, than acting as an FBI agent. So, that could well explain why Okiya is always smiling (he kinda overkilled it. :grin: ).

3. He knew that Bourbon is Scar Akai. In that mall bombing incident, he saw Scar Akai within the vicinity. And from that alone, he assumed that Bourbon was trying to see FBI's moves if ever they see Akai alive. This could well explain why Conan was shocked hearing an Akai-look-a-like with a burnt face. Probably, he thought that a BO member is trying to mess up the situation. He knew from the start that Scar Akai isn't the real Akai, as they've planned already that Akai will be disguising as Okiya.

4. And lastly, in EP 581, it started with Okiya looking outside. He saw Gin's car and Chianti awaiting for the victim with her sniper. Then as he was about to leave the room, he said, "However... For those holding their breath, waiting impatiently for their prey in this eat, I'd like to treat them to some hot, bitter coffee. Strong words from AKAI SHUUICHI ;-)

P.S. I assume that Kir is still puzzled on the real identity of Scar Akai.

NICE!!!

+1 rep