Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

I have two idea who is okiya. mmhh?? maybe he is really bourbon 2nd he is an ol' friend of akai? i dont think so that he is the real akai. and the scared akai is bourbon. because why are gin and other is surprise when they know that akai is still alive?

The point of have Ran kick Okiya in the face was to prove he's not wearing a mask. But Akai and Okiya face look similar anyway.

One of the point made in the 13 redshirt case is that Both Scar Akai and Subaru is not Vermouth. and Scar Akai and Subaru are not the same person

Yep... And the two are most likely akai and borboun

I already has reasons in mind. But could you please explain that why do you think they are Akai and Bourbon. Just share our opinion

Ok I didn't read all the way here. But will check later.

I think both of them have something to do with war between Bo and FBI. Why?

Okiya recognize Scar Akai and has reason to not being seen by him. He also don't want Jodie to reach the department store door. That make him "one of them" friend and Enemy for Bo, or for FBI.

Scar Akai, if he's Akai, yes he's also involve. if he's not Akai himself. dress as Akai, put Mizunashi Rena in danger, Smile at Chainti, Gin has reason to not kill him after think he's Akai. that also make him involve in this matter.

But they could be other beside Akai or Bourbon? I don't think so. When Gosho introduce Jodie as FBI. he's already has Jodie say the word FBI. also Akai friend also wear FBI jacket. In CIA case. they mention "Company" and CIA stock phase. If another third party will appear. there should be some hint toward them.

Only FBI that missing is Akai. Only BO that missing is Bourbon. there no mention about anothe FBi or another BO. Since two people that involve in this matter appear. there likely that two.

The theory that Akai Shuichi is Okiya Subaru is a very compelling one, and a lot of the points seem to match up. But if you take Subaru's introduction story into account, I think it pretty much ruins the idea. First off, Subaru was introduced right after Shuichi "died". Subaru was a tenant at an apartment complex that had burned down. Because Subaru was a suspect in an arson case, I think it would have been mentioned had he only just moved in (or spontaneously changed his appearance, if Shuichi had been living there all along). Subaru was determined innocent in the case because he was the "red man" in the landlord's son's journal, named for his tendency to water the flowers like a red fire truck. I think, in order for the kid to pick up on Subaru's behavior and then formulate an appropriate nickname, Subaru must have been living there for a while. Akai Shuichi had only just gone missing, so the possibility that he immediately became Okiya Subaru is slightly unlikely. Not impossible though! I am always prepared to be surprised.

But I do think that Conan knows something we don't. Well, I'm sure he knows lots of things we don't. But his excuses for keeping Subaru in his home are pretty careless, completely contrary to his character. Conan can be rather impetuous when it comes to returning to his original body, but when it comes to dealing with the Black Organization, he has always been very careful. Conan has a reason for keeping Subaru in his home, and hopefully we'll find out what it is soon!

I also hope Subaru starts playing a more prominent role in everything. Haha, I was the same way when Eisuke was introduced. I loved the new character so much that I wanted him to be following Conan around 24/7. Okay, maybe that would be a bit much. But you know what I mean. :P

this is one of the problem for Akai = Subaru believer. I just say Time frame in DC world can't be take seriously. You remember Ran or Conan never move up their class (what's the correct word? I pretty mess up here but you got the Idea?). I.E. the incident involve Akemi Miyano is only "several month Ago" So we can't say "Okay one case past. that mean three day" or something. It was three case in manga between Akai dies and Subaru show up and two case between in the Anime. I won't say that "immediately" I think if you do thin on regular basis. and if you do that just 1 week. that observant kid would know.

Remember. Conan react to Subaru address despite never went there. It's seem the two relate somehow.

I was just thinkng... I'm always wondering about Okiya. I mean, he's smart, and had has amazing deductive abilities like Shinichi/Conan. But he's also a Sherlock Holmes fan. And the Boss has some kind of connection with detectives. Couldn't he be a candidate for the Boss? But for some weird reason, Conan trusts him. He also has many similarities to Akai. Such as being lefthanded, similar build, and a refrence to wolves. I just wonder... I doubt that he's Bourbon, a more likely candidate would be 'Scar Akai'. Why other reason would Gin stop pointing a gun at Kir's head just for seeing 'Scar Akai'? Gin then comments about how 'Bourbon always liked to do things his way' or something like that. So, there are many possibilities. Ideas?

I was just thinkng... I'm always wondering about Okiya. I mean, he's smart, and had has amazing deductive abilities like Shinichi/Conan. But he's also a Sherlock Holmes fan. And the Boss has some kind of connection with detectives. Couldn't he be a candidate for the Boss? But for some weird reason, Conan trusts him. He also has many similarities to Akai. Such as being lefthanded, similar build, and a refrence to wolves. I just wonder... I doubt that he's Bourbon, a more likely candidate would be 'Scar Akai'. Why other reason would Gin stop pointing a gun at Kir's head just for seeing 'Scar Akai'? Gin then comments about how 'Bourbon always liked to do things his way' or something like that. So, there are many possibilities. Ideas?

These are the two most popular theories. They're built on many of the details you have pointed out.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Okiya_is_Akai_Theory

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Scar_Akai_is_Bourbon_Theory

• Upvote 1

Well, I was just thinking. I mean, he could be the Boss. Or he could be Akai. I don't think it's both. I'm so confused now. But then again, I always am. :rolleyes:

Well, I was just thinking. I mean, he could be the Boss. Or he could be Akai. I don't think it's both. I'm so confused now. But then again, I always am. :rolleyes:

Both good opinion.My opinion he is a spy for CIA.Akai is alive but him spy for enemy of BO