Black Demon

File 804-808 (Kidnapped Takagi)

Kidnapped Takagi Case  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The culprit's death ?

• Murder
    • Suicide
    • Sato's hit was too powerful (/joke)
  2. 2. The purpose of the "BO foreshadowings" ?

• There is absolutely no purpose (vs. all the options below)
    • Trolling purpose
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in this case
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in a future case
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is the BO Boss
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is the BO Boss
    • Red-herrings
    • Other purpose (please state)

Woah, really interesting! Lots of characters involved in this one (though I could do without the Detective Boys considering we just had an arc involving them).

And is that an iPad I see?

I have words to say after I look through my translated spoiler. Anyway, it's counted as unofficial because I technically translate for personal use, Detective Kudou, I'm not amazing because DCTP translator going to write up one better than mine.

Thanks for posting that! It was very easy to follow and clear, which is amusing considering you're translating it to another language after it had already been translated from another. lol

Takagiiiiiii

BTW!

Am I the only one who finds that cloth under Takagi's feet suspicious? I think it is hiding something, like a crack in the plank. And when the plank finally cracks Takagi will fall from it and die... XP

BTW!

Am I the only one who finds that cloth under Takagi's feet suspicious? I think it is hiding something, like a crack in the plank. And when the plank finally cracks Takagi will fall from it and die... XP

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....now that you mention it.....>xP

Oh wow... I saw the word "kidnapping" and got excited. :x

Takagi... <3 I actually almost started crying when I saw his expression while he looked at the ring. PROPOSE, TAKAGI! YOU CAN DO IT!

XD Also, I can't believe they're using an iPad...

Oh wow... I saw the word "kidnapping" and got excited. :x

Takagi... <3 I actually almost started crying when I saw his expression while he looked at the ring. PROPOSE, TAKAGI! YOU CAN DO IT!

XD Also, I can't believe they're using an iPad...

The evil looking old man with glasses must be really rich if he can afford to just hand an iPad to the police just so they can see poor Takagi...

Just read the new file! \o/

Mm... I have quite a few thoughts:

First of all, the flight announced Tottori. Probably doesn't have anything to do with it, but...

Second: Why would the guy leave the extra rope and two extra boards if he was done? And what is that cloth beneath Takagi's feet?

And when Takagi's agenda says "Greet Parents", he should know Satou only has her mother now, right?

I think I had more thoughts, but now I can't remember. I wonder what that picture has to do with it as well...

Anyway, finally Amuro gets to be creepy for once. I have several ideas about what he meant, but I don't know which, if any, are right. It's too vague to tell because there are too many things he could mean.

• Akai is an easy one, but I'm not sure that makes sense in this context
  • He wanted to ask someone questions who isn't there? (Takagi?)
  • If it was something at the police station, maybe something is missing, like files? (Akai's death files? The body? Since Takagi was on that case, Takagi missing would crimp Amuro's ability to ask questions.)
  • Is he missing someone? (Akemi? Wants some records of that case?)
  • Is it because Haibara is absent?

The parents jotted down in Takagi's notebook are mysterious. Plural implies two of them. What about Takagi's own parents? Where do they live?

And of course, what everyone else said about the covering at Takagi's feet. A timer device designed to snap or burn the board would be a possibility.

I think this is going to be a good case.

So it seems Takagi is giving up with Miwako... Or what is happening?

And about the memo 'Greet the parents': maybe he has heard something sad about his own parents and has to visit them immediately... Or something...

Absolute lack of ideas...

By the look of it, I have a made conjecture, it could be reason he doesn't want to go there alone. If Miwako's parents had ask her before to find a husband, it's likely... Takagi has no wish to go visit his parents without girlfriend as he can predict when visiting parents just like going to interrogation room hearing 'do you have a girlfriend?' 'When you will marry?'

Takagi doesn't have much luck when propose to her last time and Miwako wear the ring like she think it's a necklace. If out of ideas and don't know how to say... guys find hard how to break or propose and in the end eventually he didn't. Deeply in Takagi's heart, he wish one time he did succeed in one go instead of losing ring in the sea or being mistaken for giving the ring.

and about tottori writen on thebook ???maybe nothing but the bo boss is said to be there right?

I think it's a hint of a BO case being not so far away :rolleyes:

So it seems Takagi is giving up with Miwako... Or what is happening?

And about the memo 'Greet the parents': maybe he has heard something sad about his own parents and has to visit them immediately... Or something...

Absolute lack of ideas...

He is seeing himself as unworthy of Miwako, more specifically. Probably because he feels guilted of his mentor's death a year ago(or it's probably related to an ex-girlfriend? Since he thought of Miwako). That's all just speculation though :unsure: . Can't wait for the next file! :grin:

Yeah, but if I have understood right the Tottori was originally mentioned in manga only because the direction number of it makes the same sounds than the begining of Nanatsu No Ko...(the #969# part sounds similar than 0858...) But it's also possible that Tottori has nothing to do with the plot(except Yamamura's granny lives there... :P)

Well, if Gosho did make ''Tottori'' as a BO hint, we can at least assume this may be a hint.

But then again, most of us are so eager for the start of the BO case, we see hints everywhere! :blink:

Well, if Gosho did make ''Tottori'' as a BO hint, we can at least assume this may be a hint.

But then again, most of us are so eager for the start of the BO case, we see hints everywhere! :blink:

Yeah, that's true...

*silence*

Ah-! You are leokiko from DCTP, right?!