Black Demon

File 804-808 (Kidnapped Takagi)

Kidnapped Takagi Case  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The culprit's death ?

• Murder
    • Suicide
    • Sato's hit was too powerful (/joke)
  2. 2. The purpose of the "BO foreshadowings" ?

• There is absolutely no purpose (vs. all the options below)
    • Trolling purpose
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in this case
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in a future case
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is the BO Boss
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is the BO Boss
    • Red-herrings
    • Other purpose (please state)

There is an odd looking, square, multi-tiered tower on top of the building adjacent to the police station on page 806.13 in the bottom right panel. It seems to be used for satellites based on 805.03, 805.12, and 805.13. It isn't see through, but it may not be the right shape.

I think that's just them being more accurate with the location:

Tokyo-Metropolitan-Police-Department-Admits-Possible-Role-in-Counter-Terrorism-Data-Leak-2.jpg

^ It mostly hypes up the Save Takagi arc. The yellow box says:

The new information on the film that shows excitement from before airing due to the collaboration with J. League (Japan Professional Football League) is a must-see, as well! (You) can't miss the information on Shogakukan Alliance Preview Meeting, After Recording (= looping, After Dialogue Replacement, Additional Dialogue Recording, etc.) experience reporter recruitment, etc., either!

I did my best trying to translate as directly as possible, so the English might be weird, sorry. ^^; It's saying that there's more information on the new movie in the next issue, essentially.

EDIT: Modified my translation . . . heh, I'm picky.

That drawing of Conan is from the cover of Vol. 37 I think... It was for the Matsuda arc. :P I wonder if the BO is involved... It would be nice if it involved Bourbon. :3 I like Amuro.

With all the snow in Hokkaido I think Takagi would have died of exposure on the first night. Also a vaguely remember something about Hokkaido crows being much bigger than mainland crows or something like. I don't really remember.

If Takagi is at the police station on the rooftop beacon tower thing, it explains why he keeps the bomb up with him. He doesn't want to have it blow up and hit officers. I guess then I would need to consider what buildings are nearby the Metro station to determine if that's the place. One thing to consider is the lights from the helicopter landing area. Gonna wait for translation though.