Black Demon

File 804-808 (Kidnapped Takagi)

Kidnapped Takagi Case  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The culprit's death ?

• Murder
    • Suicide
    • Sato's hit was too powerful (/joke)
  2. 2. The purpose of the "BO foreshadowings" ?

• There is absolutely no purpose (vs. all the options below)
    • Trolling purpose
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in this case
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in a future case
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is the BO Boss
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is the BO Boss
    • Red-herrings
    • Other purpose (please state)

No, he was clutching at his throat so definitely poison, the question is whether it was suicide or murder, ending the file like that makes me think murder, but considering 805 and 806 aren't in English yet, I don't know if anything hints towards who killed him. It could also be he left bombs where Takagi is so they've got to figure out where he is on time.

Lots of BO-related imagery too, Tottori, the crow ('cause of lyrics of Nanatsu no ko) and the wine drinking, I have no idea if it's intended to be foreshadowing or just Aoyama trolling though, the Tottori thing is obviously there for a reason, but the rest is probably just my mind searching for a BO connection somewhere

And don't forget spoiler tags, people~!

Finally! I thought the file won't come out.

So far the case proceed it is related to three cases. The lecturer, name Natalie, she was the most suspicious.

pg 11 to 12

Conan: Maybe it was that person... it's Date's girlfriend...

Miwako: Girlfriend? It's Date's girlfriend?

Conan: Everyday on calendar usually mark with date in English, is it?

Conan: 'Date' keep written over and over as Date... if use Romanji to read it pronunciation sound same...

Conan: I afraid this show Date did come over to live overnight... and Takagi say it wasn't date...

Miwako: Yes.... the reason is the role of English teacher... I will think and recognize the word 'date' as couple is dating...

Conan: And, on that day you once say when she commit suicide, is it the day it was marked 'date'?

Miwako: Yes...

Conan: If they are meant to go out together to somewhere they plan to meet...

Conan: She doesn't know officer Date passed away because of the accident he was involved, she keep waiting to the point of reason, taking suicide...

Conan: Or it is likely she thought she was abandoned with despair, losing hope and end it by commit suicide?

Miwako: How... how much you...

Conan: I think it was the case which let Takagi feel he understand it after one year... has wish to tell the truth he owe her relative...

An excerpt! The photo Takagi was crying to is that English teacher, and it was the case of her suicide!

• Upvote 1

Finally! I thought the file won't come out.

So far the case proceed it is related to three cases. The lecturer, name Natalie, she was the most suspicious.

pg 11 to 12

Conan: Maybe it was that person... it's Date's girlfriend...

Miwako: Girlfriend? It's Date's girlfriend?

Conan: Everyday on calendar usually mark with date in English, is it?

Conan: 'Date' keep written over and over as Date... if use Romanji to read it pronunciation sound same...

Conan: I afraid this show Date did come over to live overnight... and Takagi say it wasn't date...

Miwako: Yes.... the reason is the role of English teacher... I will think and recognize the word 'date' as couple is dating...

Conan: And, on that day you once say when she commit suicide, is it the day it was marked 'date'?

Miwako: Yes...

Conan: If they are meant to go out together to somewhere they plan to meet...

Conan: She doesn't know officer Date passed away because of the accident he was involved, she keep waiting to the point of reason, taking suicide...

Conan: Or it is likely she thought she was abandoned with despair, losing hope and end it by commit suicide?

Miwako: How... how much you...

Conan: I think it was the case which let Takagi feel he understand it after one year... has wish to tell the truth he owe her relative...

An excerpt! The photo Takagi was crying to is that English teacher, and it was the case of her suicide!

Will you be able to give a while translation on chapter 805 I can't find English scan any were

Don't worry, it will come soon and translated by DCTP staff members.

I can give a summary of the file:

In last previous chapter, Gosho create a chapter for any one to figure out which of three cases are connected to Takagi's. The second one is. Takagi was given a role to relay message, as we thought he was thinking of Satou, but the sticker he was looking is Date's-san, the photo of English teacher. Somehow, the kidnapper mistook Takagi as Date-san, believe Takagi is boyfriend who abandoned her. But, he never thought it was Date-san in person, he knows her well.

Miwako said the kidnapper did cry before, saying Date's death reminding him of her daughter's suicide. Miwako tells Conan the victim's name is Natalie, put many words 'date' on her calendar.

ADDED: Takagi knows the truth, he had not told her relatives about it, and end up kidnapped.

Thanks for the translation :)

Well, there's a crow, it may not just be a coincidence. However, I suggest not hoping too much, as we all know Gosho... :rolleyes:

Well, Gosho is one heck of a foreshadower, like in the beginning of the london arc, when Ran dropped her cream covered strawberry and the arc was about Wimbledon... That was very subtle, but it was already hinting towards the plot of the arc that was about to come. I think it could be the case here... but it may come very slowly... or I could just be wrong :P

File 805 and 806 are out! \o/

Oh wow... That was unexpected. I must say, I figured it was the second girl because of the "Date". However, who poisoned him? That was unexpected... Ah, and it seems this is going past three files! :o

Aw, he wasn't going to Satou's parents. ;__________;

There is an odd looking, square, multi-tiered tower on top of the building adjacent to the police station on page 806.13 in the bottom right panel. It seems to be used for satellites based on 805.03, 805.12, and 805.13. It isn't see through, but it may not be the right shape.

We know Takagi's location is somewhere scenic, but important to the culprit, and Takagi recognized where he was right away. He also thought it was appropriate for the criminal to set himself up there. The police station is a good match. The book hasn't been found and no construction workers have come by, which makes sense because Takagi is on a satellite tower on a roof which is not regularly looked at. We have a very large number of roofshots of the station over the past two chapters.

The dropped badge could be Takagi trying to hint the location is police related.