Black Demon

File 804-808 (Kidnapped Takagi)

Kidnapped Takagi Case  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The culprit's death ?

• Murder
    • Suicide
    • Sato's hit was too powerful (/joke)
  2. 2. The purpose of the "BO foreshadowings" ?

• There is absolutely no purpose (vs. all the options below)
    • Trolling purpose
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in this case
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in a future case
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is the BO Boss
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is the BO Boss
    • Red-herrings
    • Other purpose (please state)

Well, after this case, I'm sure that Takagi has examined every corner of the notebook to make sure that he wouldn't miss something again and get himself kidnapped, AGAIN. XDDDD So I think that there's no secret about that notebook anymore.

True. I guess that would leave the ring? Again, no specifications from Date when he gave the notebook. Who knows... the ring probably bears one of the jewels Magic Kaito's rival organization needs?! :o

About another Takagi kidnapping case... I don't mind at all, but it'll definitely feel repetitive. xDDDDD

It was mentioned that Amuro was called at the Metropolitan Police Department for questioning regarding the 'Conan Kidnapping' incident. If he was indeed the top ranking trainee at the time Date-san was, don't you think the police officers might have recognized him?

It was mentioned that Amuro was called at the Metropolitan Police Department for questioning regarding the 'Conan Kidnapping' incident. If he was indeed the top ranking trainee at the time Date-san was, don't you think the police officers might have recognized him?

Who knows, maybe he has changed his appearance ?

Unfortunately, I don't know how they recruit Police officers in Japan to answer your question correctly, could it be that there are more than one Police Academy ? How big is the one Date attended anyway ? Takagi and Date probably didn't attend the same one, because he only heard that Date was the first, but in fact he was just a second (and Date is only one year older than Takagi, so we can assume that they both studied to become police at the same period of time).

I'm also not sure if there exists such a thing as a real ranking system in the school, so it doesn't necessarily be that Amuro had to be very popular (I hardly know who the hell is the best student in my university, and I don't care about that either; so I guess in Conan it's also the same, people don't take such things very seriously). Especially after all these years, I don't think much people would remember his face (assume that they have once heard of him).

By the way, I don't see much the problem of someone recognizing him. If the other purpose he mentioned was to find Date, then people would know that anyway. I don't think he's afraid if someone knows him. He doesn't do anything illegal to hide, does he ? :D *cough* *cough* *cough*

Who knows, maybe he has changed his appearance ?

Unfortunately, I don't know how they recruit Police officers in Japan to answer your question correctly, could it be that there are more than one Police Academy ? How big is the one Date attended anyway ? Takagi and Date probably didn't attend the same one, because he only heard that Date was the first, but in fact he was just a second (and Date is only one year older than Takagi, so we can assume that they both studied to become police at the same period of time).

I'm also not sure if there exists such a thing as a real ranking system in the school, so it doesn't necessarily be that Amuro had to be very popular (I hardly know who the hell is the best student in my university, and I don't care about that either; so I guess in Conan it's also the same, people don't take such things very seriously). Especially after all these years, I don't think much people would remember his face (assume that they have once heard of him).

By the way, I don't see much the problem of someone recognizing him. If the other purpose he mentioned was to find Date, then people would know that anyway. I don't think he's afraid if someone knows him. He doesn't do anything illegal to hide, does he ? :D *cough* *cough* *cough*

Thanks for the explanation! I just thought it might give us some clue to who is Amuro loyal to...... *cough* I'm afraid he's got illegal activities to hide *cough* :P