Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I wonder why Moho doesn't like sweets :rolleyes:

I always wonder why as well. I can't remember exactly why I hate sweet foods, but when I eat a piece of milk chocolate or something, I feel like I wanna throw up. Not only that, but I feel the taste of sugar is revolting.

I wonder why Moho doesn't like sweets :rolleyes:

I think everyone's wondered that.

I always wonder why as well. I can't remember exactly why I hate sweet foods, but when I eat a piece of milk chocolate or something, I feel like I wanna throw up. Not only that, but I feel the taste of sugar is revolting.

It could be because you're not used to it. I find that when I do without for so long, things just taste so weird. Soda is a primary example. I don't really like it, and I can never remember why until I drink it. Then I remember. XP

I wonder why some people are luckier than others...

Same here. Like how those who are born famous don't have to work nearly as hard as those who are striving to survive.

I wonder why people on these forums get reps for the oddest and most pointless reasons.

I really wonder that too. I've gotten reps for posting one word comments. I don't really think I deserve a rep for saying the last food I ate.

I wonder if I have actually lost my mind... :blink:

I wonder why you haven't lost it sooner (if you really did lose your marbles), seeing how you're one of the sanest people in our group of friends. :V