Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

It's just plain peer pressure.

OK. :mellow:

I wonder if I should send my mp3 to KKLT first... or just put it up on YouTube myself?

and after discovering it we die...

life is mysterious...

After discovering it, we spread our words to others, we have children so they can discover it, then they have children, then our grandchildren try to discover the meaning of life, then they have children, then we die. :P Ultimately, it's the circle of life.

After discovering it, we spread our words to others, we have children so they can discover it, then they have children, then your grandchildren try to discover the meaning of life, then we die. :P Ultimately, it's the circle of life.

If heaven and hell exist, then it must be the purpose why we live on earth. It's how we are judged whether we are worthy to be in heaven.

If heaven and hell exist, then it must be the purpose why we live on earth. It's how we are judged whether we are worthy to be in heaven.

Then there's your answer to

why do we still need to live if we only end up dead?

But still, if in case we end up in hell and suffer there forever, then what's the point of life? We never chose to live in the first place. :mellow:

We see but a tiny corner of the picture of life. We'll know our little corner in and out and sometimes we'll think we understand. One day, someone will lift the paper from the picture and we'll be awed at what it truly hid.

Usually wine addiction starts this way. Someone is under peer pressure and gives into drinking. After that, they find it easier time after time to accept the wine even though they know it's wrong. Eventually, they end up drunk and addicted to it.

I'm sorry. :V

I wonder how much I have to drink to get addicted.

I'm sorry. :V

I wonder how much I have to drink to get addicted.

Alcohol is bad for your brain , and I think it tastes bad, imo :P

Try not to get addicted Moo ! x)

I wonder if samsung galaxy S 2 is better than the iphone? rolleyes.gif

i woder why I like Chobits???

Ooh. I liked that anime too. ^^

I wonder if there is such thing as fate, that every little thing we do is already predestined.