Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

Im not? >__< haha sometimes I feel I talk big... Like I know alot of something... Which I probably don't... I think perhaps I can't really control my emotions well enough... So I blurt out some stuff which I don't think I have the right to say... But what you say is deep. And so logical sometimes I find it so true and cannot find a reason to disagree. I wish I had the ability and wisdom to help others too... I think I'm still too immature now...

Maybe maturity plays a role. I don't know. However, you may be more mature than I am. And for all I know (or you :V) you're older than me.

Reminds me of SATs. I scored perfect on logic. :P

@IU

*Is completely blind of IU wiseness* :P

:V

What?

*smiles* Now how should I know? It's your life, not mine. And it's your job to figure it out. It may be something small that few people would notice. It may be something big. It may be something that you will never be able to find if you don't go out on a limb and take a chance. So...don't let those chances slip out of your hands. Grasp them tight and you might be able to fly.

“When you come to the end of what you know and are faced with the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen. Either there will be something solid for you to stand on, or you will be taught to fly.”

@KKLT: XD I mean my REAL age. :rolleyes:

*smiles* Now how should I know? It's your life, not mine. And it's your job to figure it out. It may be something small that few people would notice. It may be something big. It may be something that you will never be able to find if you don't go out on a limb and take a chance. So...don't let those chances slip out of your hands. Grasp them tight and you might be able to fly.

“When you come to the end of what you know and are faced with the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen. Either there will be something solid for you to stand on, or you will be taught to fly.”

@KKLT: XD I mean my REAL age. :rolleyes:

I know... :rolleyes: I'm avoiding the topic pretty smoothly so pretend I answered you. :P

@Ai: yep!!! I'd definitely check them out!!! <3333 not now though XDDDD I'm sure they are good!!! :D

I wonder why I inherited so much logic from my mom that it forces me to make the hardest decisions in my life. I wonder why I can't be spontaneous. I wonder why I care so much about thinking everything through. I wonder if it's just genetics of if I'm afraid to feel.

I wonder why I inherited so much logic from my mom that it forces me to make the hardest decisions in my life. I wonder why I can't be spontaneous. I wonder why I care so much about thinking everything through. I wonder if it's just genetics of if I'm afraid to feel.

It's normal... But MARK WILL CHANGE YOU~~~~~ FALLIN IN LOVE~~~~ IS A WONDERFUL THING~~~~

What if Pinocchio said "my nose will grow"?

I really wanted to ask that too ^

I wonder if gut feelings/intuition/instinct ever works out.