Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I wonder... If he do love me.. But ofc he don't.. Who would like a stupid annoying childlish girl.. *Sigh*

I also wonder.. Am I girly or tomboy,? The guys in my class say I'm girly. The girls say I'm tomboy.. I'm confused..

I wonder why people commit suicide. Not even the most depressed person on Earth deserves to die.

Well, you have the right to your life. Doesn't that mean you can take your own life away?

I wonder why even the most straightforward ideas are twisted and debated in government.

Well, you have the right to your life. Doesn't that mean you can take your own life away?

Well of course we can take our own lives (hence me asking why people do it in the first place), but it doesn't mean they deserve to.

I wonder why popularity is thw first priority of most people.

Well of course we can take our own lives (hence me asking why people do it in the first place), but it doesn't mean they deserve to.

The law disagrees. :/

And define 'deserve'.

I wonder why popularity is thw first priority of most people.

^

The law disagrees. :/

The law has no say in suicides. They can't do anything about it. Provocation is a different story though. If someone provokes or harasses a person into committing suicide, he/she can be punished.

And define 'deserve'.

"Deserve" as in has no reason to commit suicide. Those who take away their own lives are simply weak, they won't even put forth an effort to turn life around. Dying won't fix their problems, dying will rather prevent them from making them right.

It makes me wonder how much issues a person must have in order to commit suicide.

The law has no say in suicides. They can't do anything about it. Provocation is a different story though. If someone provokes or harasses a person into committing suicide, he/she can be punished.

Assistance in suicide is considering assisting in murder. But truthfully, how in the world do you arrest someone who's committed suicide? :/

Most mental institutions have the authorization to hold and commit anybody they deem suicidal.

"Deserve" as in has no reason to commit suicide. Those who take away their own lives are simply weak, they won't even put forth an effort to turn life around. Dying won't fix their problems, dying will rather prevent them from making them right.

It makes me wonder how much issues must a person have in order to commit suicide.

It could be a honor thing. You failed your cause, you have no right to life. Extreme shame in that case.

Well, suicide is the termination of your issues. Essentially, everything goes away after you're dead.

It could be a honor thing. You failed your cause, you have no right to life. Extreme shame in that case.

Well, suicide is the termination of your issues. Essentially, everything goes away after you're dead.

Extreme failure does not equal suicide. Even if you killed your whole family or something of that measure, killing yourself in prison is the easy way out; that means you haven't fully paid for the consequences of your actions. And I wouldn't call it an "honor thing." Suicide for honor is like suicide for pride; both of which are selfish reasons. Suicide equals running from your problems rather than facing them no matter the circumstances, making you an ultimately weak person.

Extreme failure does not equal suicide. Even if you killed your whole family or something of that measure, killing yourself in prison is the easy way out; that means you haven't fully paid for the consequences of your actions. And I wouldn't call it an "honor thing." Suicide for honor is like suicide for pride; both of which are selfish reasons. Suicide equals running from your problems rather than facing them no matter the circumstances, making you an ultimately weak person.

It takes surprisingly extreme will to commit suicide. A weak-willed person would not commit suicide. They would simply lead themselves in a depression spiral.

It takes surprisingly extreme will to commit suicide. A weak-willed person would not commit suicide. They would simply lead themselves in a depression spiral.

That's a whole different argument. In terms of will, I agree with you that a "weak-willed" person would not be willing to commit suicide. But I'm talking about weak-hearted people. Those are the ones that will go to the extreme and kill themselves in the end. The way I see it is when a person has weak will to commit suicide, that person has a strong heart. But if a person has strong will to commit suicide, that person has a weak heart. So basically, the two are inverses of each other in terms of suicide.

Anyways, back OT.

I wonder if there truly is a heaven and hell in the afterlife.

I wonder why people make drugs, alcohol, and tobacco if it only ends up doing harm most of the time..

One word: money

I wonder why the tastiest things in life are generally bad for us.

I wonder why people drink wine (it tastes like crap, IMO.)

Usually wine addiction starts this way. Someone is under peer pressure and gives into drinking. After that, they find it easier time after time to accept the wine even though they know it's wrong. Eventually, they end up drunk and addicted to it.

Usually wine addiction starts this way. Someone is under peer pressure and gives into drinking. After that, they find it easier time after time to accept the wine even though they know it's wrong. Eventually, they end up drunk and addicted to it.

but why would they keep drinking it if they don't like it?

It seems... strange to me.

I wonder why do we still need to live if we only end up dead?

I've been wondering that too. But I believe the purpose of life is discovering the purpose of life.