Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I didn't, for once, just to take revenge... Well, even that wouldn't be enough. You just went right up and said, "can you sign?" so I thought... Alright, and just wrote YAY. I'm happy I rejected the rest, and I've decided to sign on everybody else's uniforms with something nicer. Just to make you feel bad. I like revenge, you know, you should be aware of that by this time.

Heh, I know you'll be sad, but what you did was even worse. And don't try apologizing, 'cause it won't work... Plus, you're such a sensitive person, shouldn't you try to have a little stronger character?

I don't even wanna sign my name. Something written to you doesn't deserve to have my name on it.

P.S. Acting stupid will not get me feeling all sympathetic, so quit asking too many stupid questions you know can't be answered.

dear anonymous,

nonononononono, not things like that ^^;; well... they keep saying that she's not pretty... im perfectly aware of that, of course. I acknowledge that fact openly, but they don't have to say that IN FRONT OF ME, you know. they're making me feel that she's not worth being anyone's favorite.

~ me

Dear Anon,

I actually think she looks prettier than most. Especially in the middle picture in your sig. I mean, ya could do worse.

Signed,

Me

Dear music teacher,

Just a few things:

1) Keep in mind this is a pop concert. Old folk songs are not pop. Nor recent.

2) Don't repeat songs at concerts, even if you think they sound good.

3) With the songs that are pop songs, you've made it so that the verses are solos and the people without solos only sing the chorus. That's boring.

4) YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP CHOOSING PEOPLE FOR SOLOS BY WHO RAISES THEIR HAND WHEN YOU ASK. That's not fair to people who wanted a solo but didn't raise their hand or weren't there at the time. And it makes me feel like I didn't earn the solo since I didn't get it because I was the one most suited for it, but rather because I raised my hand and volunteered.

Sincerely,

your student

dear anonymous,

i'm sorry that i didn't talk to u today, but pls understand me i just don't feel like talking to anybody today...

me

dear anonymous,

plss don't disturb me in class... cause then i can't concentrate on what i'm doing and the teacher gets mad at ME <_<:unsure:

me

Dear X-san,

I'm sorry that my 1-3 weeks to update ended up being 6 months. That is, if I do update it now. Really sorry! I lost my inspiration and motivation. But now I'm hoping to update ^^.

-'~ ☆ ~'-

Dear X-chan,

Thank you. THANK YOU. THANK YOU! THANK! YOU! You don't know how thankful I am! Here I was, forgetting about the story and I found that you reviewed it ^^. It's just a simple review but it meant a whole lot to me! I love you <3!

P.S. I may not who you are nor do you know that it's me but I just want to say thank you nevertheless.

-'~ ☆ ~'-

Okay~! Time to actually type and add things to the 2nd chapter that has been gingerly sitting on my notebook for months!

dear anonymous,

if you want her to win, then you may do so. :P honestly, ive decided not to vote for her and to just let the Americans choose who they want to be their next AI. it's gonna be 'their' idol, after all. it would be unfair to Phillip Phillips if Jess's would win just because we all Filipinos voted for her. did I make any sense? XD

~ me

Dear Anonymous,

Ok. Maybe it's stupid for me to bring this up, but...I'm sorry.

I know it was months ago and you've probably forgotten it, but still. I need to apologize.

I could make excuses. Life was being tough. I didn't want pity. I didn't want people to try to understand what they simply couldn't. I wanted to be alone. You and I weren't even close, and the way you were trying to comfort me was...well, honestly, it was irritating me.

But still. I shouldn't have reacted that way. Maybe I didn't outright blow up at you, but I was cold and I was harsh. I shouldn't have done that.

So I'm sorry.

~ IU

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I cut off contact with you. I know it's been hard on you.

You're one of my best friends, got that? And I won't ever forget you.

Oh, and good luck, with...well, you know who. I know you made mistakes before but I also know you're a great guy at heart.

~ Your cousin

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know you anymore. And I don't think you know me.

You used to be like a brother to me and...now you're just a stranger. I hadn't had time to reflect over what happened before but...now...

I don't know.

~ A friend

Dear Anonymouses,

Well, I wanted to write something. And I did.

But I don't want you to know how I feel right now. Even if you'll never see it.

~ Jean

Dear Anonymous,

Thought I'd brag here.

I have no idea why you guys are so mad! Yes, S did try to sabotage the performance, that was true. I was a little mad as well. But you all through away your roses and wouldn't speak to him at all. And in the dressing room, you guys kept ranting about it.

C'mon! It was really good, and you blazed through the show, even with the mic situation! So props for that, especially to B cuz the fixing was going on during you lines.

K! I'm soooo sorry! I didn't know you were going to hook my arm like that--at least not last minute! I'm sorry!

S-sensei, thanks--for everything. HC-san, thanks for the fedora, bow-tie, and trumpet. R-san, thanks for pinning up my wrap ^^

Q-san...you... you messed up again. I mean, I usually wouldn't be mad, but after we practice up to 8 p.m. EVERY DAY, and you still forget you lines... *smh* And I'd understand if it was once or twice or thrice--but EVERY performance? At least it wasn't that bad this time around--at least the audience wasn't able to tell. AND you forgot the part where you were supposed to flirt with me.

Finally, A-chan, midless midnights? midless endnights? xPPPP But still no one noticed.

Good job, SPITFIRES!!

Signed,

A Fellow Pyro-Poet

Dear Ms. K,

Thanks. I appreciate you worrying about me due to what had happened during lunch today. But I know I'll be fine. It takes a good amount to truly upset me since I'm used to hearing nasty things said about me. That's just life. So please don't worry, I hate it when people worry just for my sake.

Sincerely,

your student

P.S. You just made it on my top 5 teachers list :)

~~~~

Dear anonymous,

Now while I will admit that I can be rather cold and/or rude towards you, a bit more than usual lately, that's doesn't give you the right to completely rip on me while I'm in the same room. Sure, I made one snarky comment about you. But I stopped after Ms. K told me to stop, didn't I? But you decided to blow up and start to rant about how I act towards you. You even brought up how I draw in class (which is completely unrelated). Now I just love how this is coming from you, the person who has called me a ho for not letting you get the answers off of me for a worksheet and also has called me a b**ch for not letting you have the tape I was going to use because you stuck yours on your phone (which you use in class to text BTW). Now do you wonder why I'm snarky? Really. Practice what you preach you damn hypocrite.

Sincerely,

the girl who treats you the way you treat me

Dear Anonymous,

See? It's more now. You're still being ignorant.

And I'm sorry to say, but I can't let you leave my side. I can't stand having no one to talk to. I was used to it once, but once I got used to you, I couldn't do without it anymore. Say what you want, what I care about is that you respond to me. And after a certain person got angry at me, I can't do anything. She was the second one, and there were no more after you two guys. You're the only ones I know will tell me the truth. Though, you always do, and she sometimes lies. And she can be a very mysterious person. You know Minori from toradora? They're the exact same kind of person, except she can be meaner. I'm going after you, so I'm sorry if I'll bother you. I told you THAT thing once, didn't I? Actually, twice, right? So please understand my situation. Can't you? I'm guessing you MIGHT have felt the same way I'm feeling now...

-umm... Me.

P.S yes, I know I've never talked to you about her before, but she's in an even worse situation now.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

You're even worse. I understood that person's situation, but I can't understand yours. Seriously. I'm returning it the way it used to be, just in case it is the problem, but that's a very small chance. And you'd better return my notebook nice and clean. You know, if she turns out to be the problem, I'm blaming it on you. And please don't take her side and play dumb like she does. Why? I think that's kinda obvious.

-your completely pissed off cousin.

Dear Hakuba,

Everything kinda fell apart, huh? Well, you're happy now and that's all that matters. I watch you two - two of my best friends - and to be honest, I'm jealous. How could I not be? But I'll still support you. It just hurts to know you would stroke my hair fondly like that only a little while ago. Things moved rather quickly, but she does deserve you more. She's liked you since October! Much longer than me.

Good luck,

Chelsea

-----

Dear Anonymous,

Regarding my above 'Dear Anonymous'... I said things were moving rather quickly. Hakuba and I only just ended our relationship a couple of weeks ago... And already I'm wondering if I like you. But I can only think it's in my head; everything's an illusion. Ahh, I don't understand love or emotions. I'll wait. I'd have to wait anyways, but... I'll wait. I love your brain... Your creativity, everything. It's rather brilliant. I hope to be able to tell you this one day...

~A Waiting Hypocrite

Dear peers,

Just because I have a guy friend doesn't mean I like them (or am even dating them). So just shut up. Like really. I've been dealing with this for at least three years and I'm rather sick of it.

Signed,

the girl who 1) isn't going to date till she feels ready and 2) likes no one

Dear Anonymous,,

Please make the time very free for me to practice and think singing. Singing is the most important thing aside from getting high scores,

It was making your world free. That's why i am asking you a favor.

(Does it make sense?mellow.gif)

#ckb