Detective Conan World
aokofan4ever

Who was the 1st person you talk to on DCW???

Objection overruled. The defendant is found guilty.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Okay okay! I know Rye was first, and the others follow in some order: astra, Zubat, Shion, Prem, AL.

Woah, didn't know this topic existed.

Ā 

Anyway, I think it was Chekhov of all people. Ā I only joined to edit the wiki (which I've stopped doing), and Chekhov complimented me on something I had contributed. Ā It wasn't much, but I guess the wiki was in shabbier condition than it is now.

Ā 

Edit: Wait, never mind. Ā I went back to check and I realized it was CarpetCrawler then Maurice then Chekhov (all on the same day!). Ā Gosh, the mods were all over that wiki.

Edited by Akazora

Ignoring the welcomes....then it is knpce who was the first person I talked to and the only one until now :)

Thanks knpce (Emily-chan) ^-^

awwww shahd-chan *sobs with happiness* you can talk to me anytime *tears flowing*

Ā 

as for me, back when I joined in 2011, I think it was Cindy-Chen who first talked to me...

awwww shahd-chan *sobs with happiness* you can talk to me anytime *tears flowing*

Ā 

as for me, back when I joined in 2011, I think it was Cindy-Chen who first talked to me...

Ā 

Ahh, back when we had profile comments and waited in giddy anticipation for that green bubble in the corner of our profile pictures.

Ahh, back when we had profile comments and waited in giddy anticipation for that green bubble in the corner of our profile pictures.

ahhh yesss... i remember i sometimes got confused because i forgot who i was answering lol