Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

No ...

But there is a OVA made in another century with C.C as a with . (don't like it)

The R3 anime will be released soon. It just isn't about Suzaku and Lelouch. It's about C.C. and some kid that looks like Lelouch in another century. So that basically means I probably won't be watching it. Why? Because C.C. annoys me beyond belief.

I dislike CC so I won't be watching it. :P I'll just sit here and wish there was an anime version of 'Nightmare of Nunnally', which was actually really good.

XD Lelouch the Demon King! (and CC DIES!!!! >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Yes!!!!!!!!!!! And Euphemia doesn't die, and Nunnally has a huge role, and Suzaku does too, and nobody major died!!!)

I recommend Nightmare of Nunnally.

Nightnmare of Nunnaly...*sighs

I haven't read it yet. What is it about?

What happens if Lelouch's wish was for his sister to be protected, and Nunnally receiving a form of Geass from Mark Nemo. :3 The series starts with Suzaku as Euphy's knight!

Code Geass! Sure brings back to memories... Up to this day I'm still not sure what is Lelouch's fate... I remember it triggered such heated debates among fans!!!

Lelouch deserved his fate, that's what I have to say about it. And I can't help but think that he could have figuratively saved the world without sacrificing himself... If he had simply remained the Emperor of the Weak then he could have fairly declared war against Schniezel for disrupting the peace and become an ally of the world and have worked with the UN to create a better world THROUGH NEGOTIATION AT A TABLE. Personally, the Zero Requiem feels more like Lelouch's need to punish himself alongside Suzaku, though patricide is a whole lot more forgivable than genocide! (the FLEIA was an accident. Suzaku had no choice to launch it as that is what Geass commanded him to do. Under his own control, he would have much rather died than launch it.)

Too be honest he actually improved his world. Although he did horrible things, things really needed to change. A lot of what happened wasn't planned by him either, but a side effect of not being able to control his subordinates and powers. He sacrificed himself at the end to release the world from britania rule and make all equal. At the beginning of the anime Japanese weren't seen as anything more as slaves, but after the events they slowly became equal people.

He is very similar to Light Yagami, but he never went insane. He just accepted what was going to happen to him unlike Light. He also sacrificed himself to save Nannali from a similar fate. He knew eventually she was going to be on his side, but he didn't want anyone on his side because he knew it was wrong. In conclusion he accepted the position of tyrant to see its downfall in the end.

Shriley NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DIE D.O.N.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Its amazing huh? Each time I listen to masquerade by hitomi I remember Lulu erasing shirley's memories and each time I listen to stories I remember shirley's death and Euphie and suzaku first meeting.. And each time I listen to innocent days I remember Euphie death.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT-

Warning: Swear.

f5d5f7865d20d00892928dbac9e5547a1316246877_full.jpg

Ah~ Japan~ <3

ea2ca7e28a40020b3ae2a0cd1235550a1316248066_full.jpg

^ I love this.

Oh Lelouch... You and your wacky poses... I hope Suzaku doesn't have to carry on that particular trait...

What happens if Lelouch's wish was for his sister to be protected, and Nunnally receiving a form of Geass from Mark Nemo. :3 The series starts with Suzaku as Euphy's knight!

thanks! :D