Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

*shrugs* It's just a spontaneous fic and just goes into Lelouch's feelings as Euphie, under his Geass, starts massacring the Japanese.

... ... *thinks* Do I really want to read Lelouch's feelings on that? It might make me stop hating the person he was in R1.... *mulls* *shrugs* That wasn't the exact reason I hated him, so I can read it and not have my views tarnished! :D Bring it on, Pyre!

... ... *thinks* Do I really want to read Lelouch's feelings on that? It might make me stop hating the person he was in R1.... *mulls* *shrugs* That wasn't the exact reason I hated him, so I can read it and not have my views tarnished! :D Bring it on, Pyre!

:V :V :V You sure?

*stares at Aeyra's avatar* <333333333333 Best pairing ever.

:V :V :V You sure?

*stares at Aeyra's avatar* <333333333333 Best pairing ever.

SuzakuxEuphy is awesome!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And bring it on! I might stop reading if I get swerved off-track, but I'll try anyways!

Oh, the begining of the first episode of R2 is like... The happenings of first season has never happened. Like a clean table. Kinda interesting!

Man just saw hiroyuki yoshino's guilty crown

hiroyuki yoshino guy who did associate series composition and screenplay of code geass

just saw 5 eps i totally loved it depending on it's progress it will be big and a it.

might be better than code geass

I finished my AMV! Please watch! (because I want to know how I did! I spent... ... ... at least six, seven hours on it. iTouchs are hard to edit videos with. :P)