Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

Code GEASS! But Lelouch lives. You can't kill him XD

SuzaEuphie FTW!

You wanna try me?

Yes, SUZAEUPHIE FTW!!!!!!! I love them! (which is why I hate Lelouch.)

Code GEASS! But Lelouch lives. You can't kill him XD

SuzaEuphie FTW!

You wanna try me?

Yes, SUZAEUPHIE FTW!!!!!!! I love them! (which is why I hate Lelouch.)

NOOOO!!!! SuzaEuphie can go sit in the corner! I hate their pairing almost as much as I hate LelouShirley!!

And Aeyra, why does that make you hate Lelouch?? Cause he killed her? Pshaw, that's trivial.

NOOOO!!!! SuzaEuphie can go sit in the corner! I hate their pairing almost as much as I hate LelouShirley!!

And Aeyra, why does that make you hate Lelouch?? Cause he killed her? Pshaw, that's trivial.

Because his desire for revenge overwhelmed his original desire to bring about an ideal, peaceful world, and Euphie got caught in the crossfire. I LOVED Euphie the moment I saw her in the manga and anime, and I cried for ten minutes after I watched her die, and wished there was some way for me to kill Lelouch, because him and his stupid arrogance (oh, here's my Geass. I use it to control and kill people. I could make you kill all these Japanese if I really wanted to.<-LELOUCH YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) killed countless civilians and ruined the start of the very 'ideal future' he wanted to create. He's such a- ARGH(I cannot think of a vile enough word.). Can't stand him(in R1. Not enough Kalulu to make him look human. :P). (and yet I love every other evil good-looking protagonist/antagonist that comes my way. But Light's a much better person than Lelouch. Kira helped the world. I have no idea how a new Japan would even work without the support of Britannia.)

HOW CAN YOU HATE SUZAEUPHIE? THEY ARE THE STINKING SWEETEST COUPLE IN THE ENTIRE STINKING SERIES, AND IT JUST EMANATED TRUE LOVE AND THAT AWESOME KNIGHT/PRINCESS VIBE! I would actually rant, but I'm more into Pokemon Adventures right now, but nobody can hate SuzaEuphie or claim Lelouch is alive around me without a very good argument, because I love debating. :P

In the... corner? only cheesy pairings like millyxlelouch or kallenxsuzaku can go there! No sir, not suzaeuphie!

Because his desire for revenge overwhelmed his original desire to bring about an ideal, peaceful world, and Euphie got caught in the crossfire. I LOVED Euphie the moment I saw her in the manga and anime, and I cried for ten minutes after I watched her die, and wished there was some way for me to kill Lelouch, because him and his stupid arrogance (oh, here's my Geass. I use it to control and kill people. I could make you kill all these Japanese if I really wanted to.<-LELOUCH YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) killed countless civilians and ruined the start of the very 'ideal future' he wanted to create. He's such a- ARGH(I cannot think of a vile enough word.). Can't stand him(in R1. Not enough Kalulu to make him look human. :P). (and yet I love every other evil good-looking protagonist/antagonist that comes my way. But Light's a much better person than Lelouch. Kira helped the world. I have no idea how a new Japan would even work without the support of Britannia.)

HOW CAN YOU HATE SUZAEUPHIE? THEY ARE THE STINKING SWEETEST COUPLE IN THE ENTIRE STINKING SERIES, AND IT JUST EMANATED TRUE LOVE AND THAT AWESOME KNIGHT/PRINCESS VIBE! I would actually rant, but I'm more into Pokemon Adventures right now, but nobody can hate SuzaEuphie or claim Lelouch is alive around me without a very good argument, because I love debating. :P

Wow. I almost cried when Euphie died too(but I didn't because boys don't cry). The only time I hated Lelouch <_< Euphie should be avenged by Suzaku kicking the everloving daylights out of Lelouch.

And yeah, Suzaku and Euphie are meant to be ^_^

-B-b-b-b-b-but... I want to debate some more with you! Come back, Chelsea! D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *jumps off a cliff*

Code Geass is going to be an anime I'm watching in the immediate future. Expect me to make some comments in here. ;)

Finally! \o/

Showed my friend the first six episodes of Code Geass... Her question 'Why doesn't Lelouch just tell Suzaku he's Zero?' Me: 'ROFL. You don't get it...' I felt so bad when she saw Euphy and Suzaku and said 'They're definitely going to get married... They're so cute together...' TT-TT It took all of my energy not to break the bad news right there...

Did they even meet each other?

Nope, but I think Anya should be with someone better. Rolo seems like a nice guy. He's also my most favourite character. I guess a crack pairing :P

Nope, but I think Anya should be with someone better. Rolo seems like a nice guy. He's also my most favourite character. I guess a crack pairing :P

She can live alone, I don't really care. :P She could be with Gino, but after Lelouch's death, I'd rather Kallen be with Gino...

An extremely late reply to this post:

Because his desire for revenge overwhelmed his original desire to bring about an ideal, peaceful world, and Euphie got caught in the crossfire. I LOVED Euphie the moment I saw her in the manga and anime, and I cried for ten minutes after I watched her die, and wished there was some way for me to kill Lelouch, because him and his stupid arrogance (oh, here's my Geass. I use it to control and kill people. I could make you kill all these Japanese if I really wanted to.<-LELOUCH YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) killed countless civilians and ruined the start of the very 'ideal future' he wanted to create. He's such a- ARGH(I cannot think of a vile enough word.). Can't stand him(in R1. Not enough Kalulu to make him look human. :P).

HOW CAN YOU HATE SUZAEUPHIE? THEY ARE THE STINKING SWEETEST COUPLE IN THE ENTIRE STINKING SERIES, AND IT JUST EMANATED TRUE LOVE AND THAT AWESOME KNIGHT/PRINCESS VIBE!

You loved that pink haired piece of bleh?! WHY???

Why on earth did you cry so much? I do admit her death was regrettable, but it was necessary to drive the plot forward. You should have seen her death coming a mile away.

He lost control of his Geass; it happens! That is something that Lelouch truly regrets, and I do not blame him for something he no longer had control over. In a split second, his Geass had become permanent without his knowledge as he was KINDLY EXPLAINING IT TO EUPHIE.

Kalulu?? Really? How can you even say that jokingly?

I simply don't like Euphemia. She sickens me. Fan art and fanfics have destroyed my view of her. To be honest, I already found her annoying as heck when she first appeared. The aftermath of her death, and Suzaku's drastic moral changes made me hate her so much. They should not be together, and I never want to see it happen.

Knight/Princess vibe is meh in my opinion. I don't even believe it was more than purely platonic on one of the ends.

An extremely late reply to this post:

You loved that pink haired piece of bleh?! WHY???

Why on earth did you cry so much? I do admit her death was regrettable, but it was necessary to drive the plot forward. You should have seen her death coming a mile away.

He lost control of his Geass; it happens! That is something that Lelouch truly regrets, and I do not blame him for something he no longer had control over. In a split second, his Geass had become permanent without his knowledge as he was KINDLY EXPLAINING IT TO EUPHIE.

Kalulu?? Really? How can you even say that jokingly?

I simply don't like Euphemia. She sickens me. Fan art and fanfics have destroyed my view of her. To be honest, I already found her annoying as heck when she first appeared. The aftermath of her death, and Suzaku's drastic moral changes made me hate her so much. They should not be together, and I never want to see it happen.

Knight/Princess vibe is meh in my opinion. I don't even believe it was more than purely platonic on one of the ends.

I did see her death coming from a mile away. The moment I said "Aw... Euphie and Suzaku look so cute together!!!!!!" while reading the manga, my friend goes, "Oh, Lelouch kills her, just BTW." "..."

I like characters who I admire and kind of wish I could be like. I wish I had Suzaku's determination, willpower, and loyalty, I wish I had Kallen's spirit, courage, dedication, and I wish I could be gentle and kind like Euphie, who never gave up on her dream. For me, Euphie's death was the worst in the whole series, because of all the characters who died, she was my favorite. She was my second favorite in R1! (she's my friend's (another friend) favorite...) (Oh, and Suzaku was no. 1 of course. :P) I'd say more, but at this rate, I'll have to skip breakfast and miss my bus. :P I'll try again later.

She can live alone, I don't really care. :P She could be with Gino, but after Lelouch's death, I'd rather Kallen be with Gino...

Kallen can go with Gino. But this is about ROLO. :D

Kallen can go with Gino. But this is about ROLO. :D

Rolo's dead, and sorry to say, but I never really liked him in the first place, so he goes with no one. I just pitied him for how easily Lelouch was using him as a puppet.

Rolo's dead, and sorry to say, but I never really liked him in the first place, so he goes with no one. I just pitied him for how easily Lelouch was using him as a puppet.

You have no imagination dry.gif and Rolo was the best character in the series. If you have an older brother you'd understand. smile.gif

You have no imagination dry.gif and Rolo was the best character in the series. If you have an older brother you'd understand. smile.gif

I have a younger brother. And Rolo annoyed me, so I didn't like him. Suzaku is the best character in the series. ;3 At least for me.

I did see her death coming from a mile away. The moment I said "Aw... Euphie and Suzaku look so cute together!!!!!!" while reading the manga, my friend goes, "Oh, Lelouch kills her, just BTW." "..."

I like characters who I admire and kind of wish I could be like. I wish I had Suzaku's determination, willpower, and loyalty, I wish I had Kallen's spirit, courage, dedication, and I wish I could be gentle and kind like Euphie, who never gave up on her dream. For me, Euphie's death was the worst in the whole series, because of all the characters who died, she was my favorite. She was my second favorite in R1! (she's my friend's (another friend) favorite...) (Oh, and Suzaku was no. 1 of course. :P) I'd say more, but at this rate, I'll have to skip breakfast and miss my bus. :P I'll try again later.

I absolutely hate it when people do that. Such a downer.

I never did like the manga... significant lack of KMFs was a turn off. dry.gif

Schneizel is my favorite character, Lelouch is a close second, and Suzaku comes in third. Depending what you consider genuine CG, Rai might beat out Suzaku.

Of only females, I would have to say Euphie would come second to Dororthea Ernst.

I wish you luck in that endeavor. icon_e_wink.gif

I have a younger brother. And Rolo annoyed me, so I didn't like him. Suzaku is the best character in the series. ;3 At least for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I don't want an argument :P but younger is the point. You don't know how hard it is to please your over-achieving older brother dry.gif

I don't want an argument :P but younger is the point. You don't know how hard it is to please your over-achieving older brother dry.gif

I'm the over-achieving older sister, and my little brother liked Rolo... XD