Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

Feh. I can't stand Euphie, Nunally or Suzaku... :V

But Suzaku gained a little bit of my respect at the finale.

</3

<3

I personally am debating whether or not I like Lelouch's character. I've been back and forth on "like Lelouch" and "hate Lelouch."

</3

<3

I personally am debating whether or not I like Lelouch's character. I've been back and forth on "like Lelouch" and "hate Lelouch."

Same! But I've decided it just depends on what point in time you're talking about. Anywhere before Nunnally's 'death', I hate him, except for when he's vulnerable (the time he tried to kiss Kallen). After that, I like him, because he told Kallen to live on to protect her, after pushing her away. (such a sweet LelouchxKallen moment! :3 Loved it!) I always liked Suzaku because he's just that cool. :P

And please watch the AMV, Chelsea, please? I spent so long on it... Just give me an opinion that involves only the quality of the video. :V

Are we still doing that thing with role-playing from CG? 'Cause I'm courious to see who is who :D

You guys (girls actually) do it. I'm too busy and my brain's a mess at the moment.

Oh, the begining of the first episode of R2 is like... The happenings of first season has never happened. Like a clean table. Kinda interesting!

not only interesting, its awesome!! <3

I cried so much when Shirley died. TT.TT

I thought it was sad, but Lelouch totally deserved it. He killed Euphy! Now he knows how it feels to lose someone you love! It's karma right there for you!

I thought it was sad, but Lelouch totally deserved it. He killed Euphy! Now he knows how it feels to lose someone you love! It's karma right there for you!

Yes, he did kill Euphy, but didn't he do it also because he accidentaly used geass on her. I mean, what if Euphemia has stood alive? She is too gentle to know what did she do under geass! And Suzaku even lied to her a bit before she died. Only that she could rest in peace.

Yes, he did kill Euphy, but didn't he do it also because he accidentaly used geass on her. I mean, what if Euphemia has stood alive? She is too gentle to know what did she do under geass! And Suzaku even lied to her a bit before she died. Only that she could rest in peace.

I know it was an accident, but it was still his fault! Just like how Shirley's death was also technically an accident. But it's his fault. He needed to feel the loss of someone that close to him that had no involvement with the war.

I know it was an accident, but it was still his fault! Just like how Shirley's death was also technically an accident. But it's his fault. He needed to feel the loss of someone that close to him that had no involvement with the war.

Now I have to also point out that I didn't cry because of Lulu. I cried because of Shirley.

Now I have to also point out that I didn't cry because of Lulu. I cried because of Shirley.

I didn't cry. I cried when Euphy died because of Suzaku and Euphy, and I cried when Lelouch died because of Suzaku and Nunnally. When Shirley died, I was sad for her friends, for her, and for her mother, who lost both of her closest family within the span of a year, all thanks to Zero. :/

My AMV was almost completely ignored... TT^TT

I loved your AMV, Aeyra-san!

Between Suzaku and Lelouch...the thing about Lelouch I like the most is his anti-heroism. It makes his character much more interesting! Suzaku's not bad, but he's just like any other hero. We've seen him before.

Lelouch's character is just cool ^_^ It's complicated and intense.

It's the same reason I liked Light Yagami so much!

They're so much different from your average protagonist!

I loved your AMV, Aeyra-san!

Between Suzaku and Lelouch...the thing about Lelouch I like the most is his anti-heroism. It makes his character much more interesting! Suzaku's not bad, but he's just like any other hero. We've seen him before.

Lelouch's character is just cool ^_^ It's complicated and intense.

It's the same reason I liked Light Yagami so much!

They're so much different from your average protagonist!

I hate this iTouch. I had a nice 4 paragraph response and then Safari crashed and KILLED it. Argh!!!! Thanks for the compliment to my AMV. :3 I personally didn't like Lelouch's character until he finally was both strong and vulnerable at the same time. (when his identity was revealed and he pushed Kallen away. Loved that scene... LelouchxKallen rocks.) He's different from Light, because his goals are more selfish, and that's why I didn't like him. :P I didn't think Suzaku was just plain-old, plain-old. There's just so much irony and darkness surrounding him, bottled up into the pristine figure of your knight in shining armor. :3 Suzaku is just too awesome. I can't do him justice with words or drawings or AMVs! XD

I hate this iTouch. I had a nice 4 paragraph response and then Safari crashed and KILLED it. Argh!!!! Thanks for the compliment to my AMV. :3 I personally didn't like Lelouch's character until he finally was both strong and vulnerable at the same time. (when his identity was revealed and he pushed Kallen away. Loved that scene... LelouchxKallen rocks.) He's different from Light, because his goals are more selfish, and that's why I didn't like him. :P I didn't think Suzaku was just plain-old, plain-old. There's just so much irony and darkness surrounding him, bottled up into the pristine figure of your knight in shining armor. :3 Suzaku is just too awesome. I can't do him justice with words or drawings or AMVs! XD

………Maybe its a good thing it crashed. I wouldn't wanna get into a Lelouch vs. Suzaku debate. 4 paragraphs?

So, okay, i kinda see your point. Suzaku does have his terrible past and all that, and that nasty little thing that happened with poor Euphy and he came past all of that and still had his sense of justice and stuff. Lelouch went through hell as well and turned into some kinda crazy avenging villain. And because his goals are so self-centered and he's still the protagonist, it makes me really like his character. Its like they were trying to make this super-cool yet totally evil man the hero. Makes me think of Paradise Lost.......anyways. Lelouch is so complicated and maybe all of his selfishness, strength and evilness in the past just made his vulnerable moments even sweeter.

gruppi04.gif

gruppi01.gif

XDDDDD. Lol

That made my day.

Noo! Euphie died! T.T

Waah! Shirley died! T.T

Waah! Rolo died! T.T

Waaaaah! Lulu died!!! TT.TT

*sob sob...* So sad anime. Everyone dies... *sob sob*

I cried a lot when Euphie died. Not as much when Shirley did. But Rolo...that was the most tragic death I've seen yet.

...I'm not finished yet though. :V

Ah, I forgot Euphie from there. Gotta add her... It was so sad death. T.T

I cried a lot when Euphie died. Not as much when Shirley did. But Rolo...that was the most tragic death I've seen yet.

...I'm not finished yet though. :V

that's almost the same as mine :(

Now when I have seen the both seasons I have to say that the first one was a bit better. But the second one was good too until Shirley died. The happened the turn. Zero attacked to that Code Order place and got some problems with his father, C.C., lost her memories, Marianne/Marienne appeared, Shneizel talked with Black Knights(the worst thing ever) and guaaah!

The best episode I ever saw was the second episode of the first season. It was something amazing.

And the first episodes of both seasons were good too. It was interesting to compare them. :)