Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

Aeyra I love your drawing ! Cheese-kun <3 ! *Hugs of happiness*

I had fun drawing Cheese-kun as well. :P Mainly because I didn't realize I could actually have a semblance of success with paint. XD

I prefer photoshop xD or paint tool sai :)

Did you see my post about how I felt guilty when you said you made it your wallpaper? (because it was such a terrible quality picture?) So... I drew you another one. Using Photoshop. Here you go: (it's also in the Suzaku Kururugi section)

Cheese-kun1.jpg

XD

I wonder what his eyes look like when they're open... :/

I'll try and to that tomorrow. (after I finish Lelouch. :3 I'm almost done!)

Lelouch's Ultimate Weakness: Stamina. Code Geass R2 Episode 5: Knights of Rounds. <- Milly beats him. While running in a dress and high heels. :P Thanks! It's only a minute, so as long as you have a spare minute, please check it out!

PS- Can I get any feedback on my drawing of Lelouch (and Cheese-kun) a few posts back? Because I wanna know how Lelouch turned out so far. :V

It's good. :) And so are your drawings. I'll go into detail later.

Watching CG right now. ROFL at Lelouch's fail trap for wild animals.

It's good. :) And so are your drawings. I'll go into detail later.

Watching CG right now. ROFL at Lelouch's fail trap for wild animals.

I laughed so hard at that too. "In theory, *pant*, this trap, *pant*, is, *pant*, perfect."

Euphy: "Do you want me to try?"

Lelouch: "No, *pant*, I can do it."

Euphy: "I'll go get some fruit then."

*On Suzaku's side of the island*

Suzaku: "Got another one!"

Kallen: "You're good at catching fish!"

... ... If Lelouch ended up on a stranded island, he wouldn't have survived. :P And if he did, it would be because of Euphy.

I laughed so hard at that too. "In theory, *pant*, this trap, *pant*, is, *pant*, perfect."

Euphy: "Do you want me to try?"

Lelouch: "No, *pant*, I can do it."

Euphy: "I'll go get some fruit then."

*On Suzaku's side of the island*

Suzaku: "Got another one!"

Kallen: "You're good at catching fish!"

... ... If Lelouch ended up on a stranded island, he wouldn't have survived. :P And if he did, it would be because of Euphy.

I know. XD Lelouch and his theories...XD

I know. XD Lelouch and his theories...XD

Lelou needs a new theory. XD And Suzaku is awesome because he can catch fish with his bare hands. :3

Lelou needs a new theory. XD And Suzaku is awesome because he can catch fish with his bare hands. :3

XD And... <3

Finishing up Episode 20. Have to say, Suzaku and Lelouch working together is awesome. They need more of that.

And...THAT WAS SUCH A CHEESY CONFESSION, EUPHIE AND SUZAKU.

XD And... <3

Finishing up Episode 20. Have to say, Suzaku and Lelouch working together is awesome. They need more of that.

And the most adorable one I've seen. :3 I loved that confession... A knight, a princess... Kyaaaaaaaahhh!!

Euphy: Suzaku, I command you to love me!

Suzaku: Yes, of course your highness! Wait- WHAT?

Euphy: In return I'll love every part of you, your bravery, your loyalty, and even the way you have trouble with cats. So don't hate yourself!

(<3 this confession... So cute and innocent and fluffy. XD)

And the most adorable one I've seen. :3 I loved that confession... A knight, a princess... Kyaaaaaaaahhh!!

Euphy: Suzaku, I command you to love me!

Suzaku: Yes, of course your highness! Wait- WHAT?

Euphy: In return I'll love every part of you, your bravery, your loyalty, and even the way you have trouble with cats. So don't hate yourself!

(<3 this confession... So cute and innocent and fluffy. XD)

XD

It's...true that it was very sweet (and I love Suzaku x Euphie <3). It's, yes, cute, innocent, and fluffy. But still...a tad bit cheesy. :V

XD

It's...true that it was very sweet (and I love Suzaku x Euphie <3). It's, yes, cute, innocent, and fluffy. But still...a tad bit cheesy. :V

Love itself is cheesy. Don't blame Suzaku and Euphy. :V

XD

Do you get why Lelouch got angry at Euphie for giving Area 11 back to the Japanese? :/ I didn't get that part.

Because:

a.) It ruins his plans because if he moves the Black Knights he looks like a terrorist instead of a deliverer of justice.

b.) It wouldn't help him and Nunnally. (they're Britannian)

c.) It will bring peace when he's not done with the fighting.

^ I'm pretty sure that's why. Because it ruins his plans and makes sure he won't be able to attack Schniezel, Cornelia, or the Emperor. :P Hate him for that.

Because:

a.) It ruins his plans because if he moves the Black Knights he looks like a terrorist instead of a deliverer of justice.

b.) It wouldn't help him and Nunnally. (they're Britannian)

c.) It will bring peace when he's not done with the fighting.

^ I'm pretty sure that's why. Because it ruins his plans and makes sure he won't be able to attack Schniezel, Cornelia, or the Emperor. :P Hate him for that.

Ah, ok, that makes more sense. I was distracted during that part and my brain isn't processing due to lack of sleep. :V

Ah, ok, that makes more sense. I was distracted during that part and my brain isn't processing due to lack of sleep. :V

My brain is never processing due to lack of sleep. XD

EDIT: Oh, I drew Lelouch! Here it is!

lelouch_vi_britannia_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4fyyei.jpg

Did anyone ever bother watching the picture dramas? They're just like drama CDs with official drawings to accompagny them, but some are pretty hilarious...excet for the very last one: Turn 25.01

It's shows what life becomes for the Ashford academy students after the end of CG R2. All the remaing students go back to their rebuilt school for a reunion, including Nunnally and Zero (suzaku). As they were discussing the past, about when life before the end, fireworks come up from behind the school, and they remenisce about old times...

I swear, I cried a puddle when Suzaku started his monologue, so sad :cry:

Did anyone ever bother watching the picture dramas? They're just like drama CDs with official drawings to accompagny them, but some are pretty hilarious...excet for the very last one: Turn 25.01

It's shows what life becomes for the Ashford academy students after the end of CG R2. All the remaing students go back to their rebuilt school for a reunion, including Nunnally and Zero (suzaku). As they were discussing the past, about when life before the end, fireworks come up from behind the school, and they remenisce about old times...

I swear, I cried a puddle when Suzaku started his monologue, so sad :cry:

Really? OMG I need to watch that NOW!

XD And... <3

That is one of the awesomest. EVER.