Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

Now when I have seen the both seasons I have to say that the first one was a bit better. But the second one was good too until Shirley died. The happened the turn. Zero attacked to that Code Order place and got some problems with his father, C.C., lost her memories, Marianne/Marienne appeared, Shneizel talked with Black Knights(the worst thing ever) and guaaah!

The best episode I ever saw was the second episode of the first season. It was something amazing.

And the first episodes of both seasons were good too. It was interesting to compare them. :)

I loved Schneizel's talk with the Black Knights. It led to a great LelouchxKallen moment. I liked... ... Both seasons. I also really just loved random Student council events. <3 Suzaku dressed as a cat.

Noo! Euphie died! T.T

Waah! Shirley died! T.T

Waah! Rolo died! T.T

Waaaaah! Lulu died!!! TT.TT

*sob sob...* So sad anime. Everyone dies... *sob sob*

Dammit couldn't you put that in a spoiler?!!!!

Dammit couldn't you put that in a spoiler?!!!!

It's not actually that big of a surprise once you think about it. And we've just about revealed all that in lengthy rants.

Should I also say that Suzaku died? I mean his Knightmare exploded and everyone saw his grave. AND he took Zero's identity and gave away his own identity and happiness for the world's sake...

Should I also say that Suzaku died? I mean his Knightmare exploded and everyone saw his grave. AND he took Zero's identity and gave away his own identity and happiness for the world's sake...

He only died symbolically. He's alive. :P Anyone else like LelouchxKallen? I've found the most amazing AMVs for them. :3

NO!! SPAIN IS THE COUNTRY OF PASSION. I LOVE HIM.

Oh. Also something they share in common: They're really ignorant when it comes to things that don't REALLY matter... :P

I prefer LelouchXC.C

I see that pairing as more of a... More of a... Hmm... Platonic friendship? I mean... C.C. is all... Apathetic, and Lelpuch doesn't do much to improve that mood. He only gets emotional every once in a while. Kallen is great for him though. She was the one he tried to kiss when what I call his 'Refrain depression', not C.C. who'd be both more accessible, and had already kissed him before. Also, he told Kallen to live on, was strongly affected by her kiss, and she makes him more human. She knows who he is, and understands his losses, is his greatest asset, and she loves him. I mean, if Lelouch had told her to, hadn't intentionally thrown her away to keep her safe, she would have willingly followed him to hell, even if she was just to be his tool. I guess I like Kallen too much. Confirmation: Kallen is my 2nd fav, Lelouch is demoted to third. Suzaku stays where he is because I can't stop watching him being the most epic character on screen. :P

I read in some anime forums that the relationship between Lelouch and CC is actually more of a mentor/disciple type.

That was the word I was looking for! CC is more like a teacher! (a passive one, but still)

For those Hetalia and Code Geass fans out there... :P Oh, and this might not make sense unless you've finished the whole series of Code Geass. :V

vlcsnap-2009-10-27-18h50m01s1741.png?w=640&h=352

XD

For those Hetalia and Code Geass fans out there... :P Oh, and this might not make sense unless you've finished the whole series of Code Geass. :V

vlcsnap-2009-10-27-18h50m01s1741.png?w=640&h=352

XD

I personally don't think Lelouch got a Code... He would have come back to life after being stabbed, and I'm pretty sure people would check to see if he was dead or not. It would also be extremely unfair to everyone, because they all would think he's dead- he does care about Nunnally, Kallen, and Suzaku. If Lelouch did receive a Code, he probably passed it on to Suzaku, because he was going on about 'sacrifice your happiness eternally' and all that 'be Zero forever' stuff. Lelouch is not bad enough a person to have taken a Code and selfishly live on with letting everyone else know. I mean... At the very least, he'd tell Nunnally, right? I think CC was just talking to air or something. Her words don't make much sense no matter what context you use them in.

Somehow Aeyra's post always seems so logical ...

And it wants to make me not dissagree with it .

But Lelouch was reborn becuase a special code or something <3333

That's is the truth ! Lulu will never die !

Somehow Aeyra's post always seems so logical ...

And it wants to make me not dissagree with it .

But Lelouch was reborn becuase a special code or something <3333

That's is the truth ! Lulu will never die !

My fanfic has Lelouch being brought back to life... ... Though I won't say why. :P Wanna see it?

Honestly, I think C.C. was just talking to air too. But still. :P I think it's funny...

I guess. I didn't even think that Lelouch could be the cart driver before I read forum comments. If you think too hard about it, you start getting confused. But I believe Lelouch is dead. I would feel cheated if he lived. What was that touching monologue by Kallen and Nunnally's heartbreaking crying for then? That's my opinion. Wonder why C.C. was talking to air... She must be very bored. :P I was thinking something... Why didn't C.C. give her Code to Mao? His Geass was dominant in both eyes, and he would have taken it if it made her happy. It would get rid of his Geass (which drove him crazy) and CC could have her wish granted. I probably forgot some explaining detail, but that just makes me wonder. Why wait for Lelouch?

I thought he was the driver the moment CC made her ending statement.

I thought 'Lelouch is dead. CC talking to air does not disrupt my beliefs!'

After thinking about it more, I came to the conclusion that Lelouch is not bad enough a person to take a Code and leave everyone he cares about in the dark. :V If he is alive... Well... He's lost my respect. 'nuff said.