Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

^concerning that...

Well(before we start another argument), it depends on how you look at it. The glass is either half empty or half full. Somepeople believe he died, but some people think that he's alive. It's up to you to interpret. In my opinion, lulu dying is the artistic ending, and lulu living with the code is the die-hard fans interpretation. Either way, you could support your view with the information given in the last few episodes, so is he dead or not, nobedy knows. :mrgreen:

^concerning that...

Well(before we start another argument), it depends on how you look at it. The glass is either half empty or half full. Somepeople believe he died, but some people think that he's alive. It's up to you to interpret. In my opinion, lulu dying is the artistic ending, and lulu living with the code is the die-hard fans interpretation. Either way, you could support your view with the information given in the last few episodes, so is he dead or not, nobedy knows. :mrgreen:

I personally like happy endings so I would kinda like to think that he is alive but that is just my guess. Oh thanks. What do you believe?

Warning : I'm really a jerk when we're talking about Lulu <3

He is alive and nobody can prove that he is not alive <_<

Aeyra can't beat me with this argument *I hope* (Even though I lost all of them)(I already said this so much)

Trailer of the movie Code Geass: Akito the Exiled.

A lot of new projects, including a movie based on Lelouch of the Rebellion, were also announced today.

Links:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/01/12/code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-movie-project-social-game-musical-and-more-announced

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/01/12-1/code-geass-boukoku-no-akito-project-details-emerge

Warning : I'm really a jerk when we're talking about Lulu <3

He is alive and nobody can prove that he is not alive <_<

Aeyra can't beat me with this argument *I hope* (Even though I lost all of them)(I already said this so much)

If we are speaking technically, then there is absolutely no possible way for me to prove that Lelouch is definitely, 100% dead. If we are speaking by character analysis and moral code, then he should be dead, because Lelouch's character changed enough to make it happen. To make his his only family, Nunnally, his best friend, Suzaku, who gave up everything to help Lelouch in the end, and everyone who ever trusted him, and everyone who rejoiced in the death of Lelouch the tyrant, believe he was dead, to have made others sacrifice so much, the greatest example being Suzaku, who is (according to the rest of the world) just as dead as Lelouch, whose name is hated for supporting the tyrant, who has to live the rest of his life behind a mask and holding the entire world on his shoulders, is a despicable, cowardly act, and if Lelouch pretended to die only to let his best friend live such a dreadful life and to give his sister such grief and pain (I cry every time I watch Nunnally clutch Lelouch's hand for the last time, her desperate screaming as she pleaded for him to come back, the sheer emotion in her voice, the knowledge that she would give anything to have him back with her- for anyone, anyone, even someone as low-lifed as Lelouch, to do such a thing and not even give her an inkling of him supposedly 'surviving' or trying to even ease her suffering- they possess no heart and are not human and do not deserve love as strong and potent as Nunnally's. I personally feel Lelouch doesn't really deserve it anyways, but- *shrugs* He's not as low as that. Even though I hate him, I'll still admit to that.) is the worst human being that ever existed and is an abomination to human life. Lelouch is not that bad of a person, he would not leave others to suffer like that, and in the instance that it happened by accident (the only way I think he'd even let it happen), he would tell Suzaku and Nunnally and not go off and live with CC because he'd just be a terrible, terrible person. He'd have to have suffering equal to Suzaku and Nunnally at the very least, and going off with that witch (*thinks* Actually, CC is the most annoying character in the series and even having her in it at all was like torture to me... ... ... I hate that girl.) is not equal.

Don't you all love my... four sentence rants? XD

Ougi and viletta are the worst characters in all anime. I will now proceed to bash them: WHY ARE THEY VIRTUALLY THE ONLY CHARACTERS WITH A HAPPY ENDING???????? WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE FOR THE PLOT????????? Lets see:

-They nearly ruined the black knights plan at the end of season one, even though

-Viletta told the world that Lulu was zero and should be persecuted, just for the sake of attaining a higher rank

-Ougi, after listening to SCHNIEZEL, decided to betray Lulu, even convincing the rest of the black knights to, which ultimately led to Rolo's death

-some other things that I can't really remember...

And that's about it, other than giving angsty drama for no apparent reason, that's all they have contributed to the plot. I wouldn't really care if they got a happy ending if they were anonymous, but after messing with the plot in a negative and sort of useless way, I don't think they deserve it. At least give it to a commoner who was living in constant fear in a warzone, instead of two active participants in a war with no actual morals whatsoever (even less than lulu or suzaku)...

Thank you for tolerating my general bashing, even though I think it was for good reason :geek:

Ougi and viletta are the worst characters in all anime. I will now proceed to bash them: WHY ARE THEY VIRTUALLY THE ONLY CHARACTERS WITH A HAPPY ENDING???????? WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE FOR THE PLOT????????? Lets see:

-They nearly ruined the black knights plan at the end of season one, even though

-Viletta told the world that Lulu was zero and should be persecuted, just for the sake of attaining a higher rank

-Ougi, after listening to SCHNIEZEL, decided to betray Lulu, even convincing the rest of the black knights to, which ultimately led to Rolo's death

-some other things that I can't really remember...

And that's about it, other than giving angsty drama for no apparent reason, that's all they have contributed to the plot. I wouldn't really care if they got a happy ending if they were anonymous, but after messing with the plot in a negative and sort of useless way, I don't think they deserve it. At least give it to a commoner who was living in constant fear in a warzone, instead of two active participants in a war with no actual morals whatsoever (even less than lulu or suzaku)...

Thank you for tolerating my general bashing, even though I think it was for good reason :geek:

Villetta: Loyal to Britannia. Obviously she'd try to catch Zero! He's the enemy of Britannia and needs to be eliminated! Villetta is the first character to actually discover Lelouch's identity (pretty smart woman if I must say) and it impacts Shirley, and drives Shirley to attempt to kill Villetta. And we all know what Mao did to Shirley after all that. :P I personally like Villetta a lot (she's so darn awesome. She looks so cool! XD) because of her intelligence, loyalty to her friends (leaped in to save Jeremiah when he was going to be killed by Kewell!), and her love for Ougi, which she struggled against for ages, managed to allow her to see others and Britannian in equal light, freeing her from how she was obviously taught and raised, and making her defer to the Black Knights. She might not do too much as a whole (she should have killed Lelouch the moment his mask came off. Then Euphie would have never died! Then the two characters that actually fully deserved happy endings could have been together for forever and ever and changed the world in a perfect, peaceful way that would remain peaceful and calm for ages to come! Argh! Hate Lelouch. So any character that goes against Lelouch (barring the Emperor- he's a psycho) is good for me. (ex. Cornelia, Suzaku, Euphie, Guildford, etc. etc.)) Sorry, got off topic. Point is, Villetta is a good person who is cool and awesome and is the one other than Suzaku and Euphie (and Nunnally) a happy ending.

As for Ougi, he's the plain guy. He's a loyal supporter of Zero and has helped make many plans succeed. He turned against Lelouch for a great reason! Lelouch used his power to have Euphie, Euphie of all people, his sister, a girl as innocent as Nunnally with a sense of justice and peace as Suzaku, a young woman with a fierce determination to drastically change the world, kill innocent Japanese citizens, countless women, men, children- the people the Black Knights were risking their lives to protect. If I were in the Black Knights, I would have done everything humanely possible to make a bullet go through Lelouch's head and/or heart so that lying, deceitful b@$+@^d wouldn't be able to screw up the lives of the entire world. Yeah. Hmmm... *self reflection time* I start liking Lelouch once I get to the part where he pushes Kallen away to save her... And the kiss... *shakes head of Kalulu fangirl* LELOUCH IS EVIL AND TOTALLY DESERVED TO DIE, AND OUGI AND VILLETTA TOTALLY DESERVED THEIR HAPPY ENDING! The end. :3

I'm in a 'I hate Lelouch and am so happy he died except he hurt Nunnally so much to the point where Nunnally's sobbing made me cry and the fact that Suzaku's now condemned to live a lifeless life as Zero. *cries* WHAT THE HECK DID SUZAKU DO TO DESERVE THAT?! I wish he'd just killed Lelouch at the end of R1.... Save all the trouble and he'd be a kickass Knight of Rounds anyway... And then he and Nunnally could have a sibling relationship and stuff... ... ... If only...' mood. *nods* I also feel like ranting today. I wonder if you guys noticed that? XD

If we are speaking technically, then there is absolutely no possible way for me to prove that Lelouch is definitely, 100% dead. If we are speaking by character analysis and moral code, then he should be dead, because Lelouch's character changed enough to make it happen. To make his his only family, Nunnally, his best friend, Suzaku, who gave up everything to help Lelouch in the end, and everyone who ever trusted him, and everyone who rejoiced in the death of Lelouch the tyrant, believe he was dead, to have made others sacrifice so much, the greatest example being Suzaku, who is (according to the rest of the world) just as dead as Lelouch, whose name is hated for supporting the tyrant, who has to live the rest of his life behind a mask and holding the entire world on his shoulders, is a despicable, cowardly act, and if Lelouch pretended to die only to let his best friend live such a dreadful life and to give his sister such grief and pain (I cry every time I watch Nunnally clutch Lelouch's hand for the last time, her desperate screaming as she pleaded for him to come back, the sheer emotion in her voice, the knowledge that she would give anything to have him back with her- for anyone, anyone, even someone as low-lifed as Lelouch, to do such a thing and not even give her an inkling of him supposedly 'surviving' or trying to even ease her suffering- they possess no heart and are not human and do not deserve love as strong and potent as Nunnally's. I personally feel Lelouch doesn't really deserve it anyways, but- *shrugs* He's not as low as that. Even though I hate him, I'll still admit to that.) is the worst human being that ever existed and is an abomination to human life. Lelouch is not that bad of a person, he would not leave others to suffer like that, and in the instance that it happened by accident (the only way I think he'd even let it happen), he would tell Suzaku and Nunnally and not go off and live with CC because he'd just be a terrible, terrible person. He'd have to have suffering equal to Suzaku and Nunnally at the very least, and going off with that witch (*thinks* Actually, CC is the most annoying character in the series and even having her in it at all was like torture to me... ... ... I hate that girl.) is not equal.

Don't you all love my... four sentence rants? XD

I give up JFBQ00197070418B.gif

Sorry Lulu I can't do anything ...

I love your four sentence rants songhua2.gif

I give up JFBQ00197070418B.gif

Sorry Lulu I can't do anything ...

I love your four sentence rants songhua2.gif

LOLOLOLOL. I don't think Lelouch really minds being dead... And I brought him back to life in a fanfiction I'm writing. He's the mind puppet of a Code user with the power to bring one dead Geass user at a time under his control. :P

I Lovuuh you Aeyra <33333

Welcome back Lulu in Aeyra's fanfiction ! yeah ! Hail Lelouch <3

'course... I stopped writing that... -.-'

@ Aeyra:Lol! Couldn't you have let JustaL BE HAPPY?

Well... If Lelouch was still alive, he'd be the most depicable, low-lifed human being to ever exist... But because he died, I'll admit to him being noble and kind of a hero. (though his method seems completely masochistic and overdramatic... ... But because Suzaku agreed to it, I'll go with it. Though my poor Suzaku-kun.... HE DIDN'T DESERVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So Lelouch is a better person if he's dead, and a terrible person if he's alive. If I had to choose between my favorite character dying a hero or living as a despicable coward, I'd rather them be dead. So.. I'm technically allowing JustaL to be more happy knowing that Lelouch died a death he wanted and is a good person because he decided to die. :P

True, I really used to hate Lelouch when I saw what he did an I wanted him to die because of what he did to Euphemia. I was so mad at him because Suzaku and Euphemia made such a good couple. Also because it was his first love, I was so sad. Believe me I wanted him to die but when I learned he planned it and when Nunally started crying and sobbing it made me cry because she just wanted to be with her big brother. If I think about it I would still cry.

True, I really used to hate Lelouch when I saw what he did an I wanted him to die because of what he did to Euphemia. I was so mad at him because Suzaku and Euphemia made such a good couple. Also because it was his first love, I was so sad. Believe me I wanted him to die but when I learned he planned it and when Nunally started crying and sobbing it made me cry because she just wanted to be with her big brother. If I think about it I would still cry.

Same. But in the end, I didn't really care that Lelouch died as much as: a.) I was so darn sad for Nunnally. TT.TT I cried so hard... Almost as hard as Euphie's death scene... (I swear, I cried for at least ten minutes for Euphie..) b.) I was so darn sad for Kallen, because she really loved Lelouch despite all he did, and I really liked Kallen. I'm a Kalulu, mainly for Kallen's sake, and because Kallen was helping make Lelouch a better person... but... I guess she didn't get to his heart fast enough, though she did make it part of the way down at the very least. :( How Lelouch pushed her away to save her and get himself killed... Totally made me a Kalulu. :P c.) THE FACT THAT SUZAKU IS NOW BASICALLY DEAD TOO DAMM*T!!! When Suzaku started crying, I started crying too, and then Nunnally was crying, and Kallen, and like- three of my top five favorites are crying... ... Can't help but cry myself. :( I still hate Lelouch for killing Euphie though. Suzaku and Euphie were meant to be, through good and bad, through everything, through the changing of the world, and just because Lelouch wanted to get revenge on his father, his vision was clouded and he wanted to stop Euphie's plan, which probably would have worked. This is why I liked Nightmare of Nunally!

Euphie never dies! Suzaku is her knight through the whole thing, and while there's not as much romance between them, you can tell they really like each other. And at the end, Euphie is the new empress of Britannia, and she and Suzaku (and Cornelia! :D Win. I support Britannia!) must rebuild the world together. (and Lelouch becomes the Demon King, CC dies (<- another win. :P).)

Yah I get what you are saying, I also cried when Shirley died, especially sad when Rolo did it( never really liked him) I kinda like Kallen and Lelouch. It's ok I know that euphy doesnt die in Nightmare Nunally. When Lelouch pointed a gun at Euphy, I was like Lelouch don't you kill her but when he did I cried for her death for about 5 min. When Lelouch dies I wasn't that sad bet when he fell down and spread blood all over the flag I was starting to cry. When Nunally touches his hands and finds out I was crying like crazy. Then after it ended I cried for about 7 more min.

Oh and when Lelouch found out that the new vice Roy was going to be Nunally and was devastated, he was going to use Refrain but Kallen stopped him and they were about to kiss( I really wanted them to kiss) that was such a good moment for them to except for the situation.

:3 What?

...God, I'm friends with too many people who are good at debating and making good points.

STOP! GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*flees*

...God, I'm friends with too many people who are good at debating and making good points.

STOP! GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*flees*

-B-b-b-b-b-but... I want to debate some more with you! Come back, Chelsea! D: