Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

Aww...debating is so much fun!!!

Now I like this...

And THIS is my side:

Code_Geass_chibi_by_LuckyAlis.jpg

Noooo!!!!!! Suzaku, no mercy just because she's a girl! SPINZAKU go! Die CC! (I don't like CC...)

Suzaku is one of the awesomest characters I've seen so far.

Just saying.

High-five, Pyre! Suzaku is the awesomest character EVER!!!!

I have too many stuffed animals already. And my yellow blob of a Pikachu will most definitely suffice. :P It'd be awesome if I had a Suzaku figurine though... :3

Code geass figurines are pretty expensive ...

But the ones made by madhouse are really nice !

Cheese-kun is not a blob ! He is cute ! <3 !

I have lot's of stuffed animal and my dad wants to throw it away cause I'm a boy <_<

Code geass figurines are pretty expensive ...

But the ones made by madhouse are really nice !

Cheese-kun is not a blob ! He is cute ! <3 !

I have lot's of stuffed animal and my dad wants to throw it away cause I'm a boy <_<

I drew you Cheese-kun... It's in the Suzaku Kururugi drawing, but in case you didn't check there...

cheese-kun.jpg

It was drawn with paint (because I was way too lazy to do otherwise.) Hope it suffices! And Cheese-kun is a blob! (but he will never match up to Blob, me and my friends' invisible amigo! (inside joke))

Oh, and this is what I have done of Lelouch so far:

Lelouch.JPG

• Upvote 1

NO. C.C. WOULD DEFEAT SUZAKU. NOT EVEN SPINZAKU COULD STOP HER.

And yes, I was doing math at 11 PM.

Then we'll just have to bring out Spinzaku Lancelot Albion style! XD Did you see my drawings in my last post? Lelouch and Cheese-kun. (because Justal wanted me to draw Cheese-kun. :V)

Edit: I made a SuzakuxEuphy AMV with my iTouch! It was a free app called Splice. Very handy, very easy, and very effective. I only have the first minute done (but I'm very proud of it), and here's a link:

It's my first AMV! :D Aren't you all proud of me? XD (I know most of you hate Suzaku AND Euphy... But watch? Please?) Tell me what you think of it! (because I wanna have feedback!)

High-five, Pyre! Suzaku is the awesomest character EVER!!!!

*high-fives*

:P Can't say he's the best since I haven't seen all yet, but I like the way he reacts and how he's a very realistic character (unlike some characters I know of). I also like Lelouch and Suzaku interaction and differences -- they're friends, but Suzaku attempts to go the "solve-by-peace" route while Lelouch wants to change the world more dramatically, obviously, and quickly.

*high-fives*

:P Can't say he's the best since I haven't seen all yet, but I like the way he reacts and how he's a very realistic character (unlike some characters I know of). I also like Lelouch and Suzaku interaction and differences -- they're friends, but Suzaku attempts to go the "solve-by-peace" route while Lelouch wants to change the world more dramatically, obviously, and quickly.

I love their 'We're besties but we also hate each other's guts' vibe. XD Lelouch is a total drama queen. (or king, whatever...) He overuses hand motions and other dramatic things. XD What'd you think of my AMV? (post above.)

I love their 'We're besties but we also hate each other's guts' vibe. XD Lelouch is a total drama queen. (or king, whatever...) He overuses hand motions and other dramatic things. XD What'd you think of my AMV? (post above.)

That is one of the best parts. And I can't say I mind the fact that Suzaku always pwns Lelouch in battle. I mean, Lelouch has to have some kind of weakness, right?

I haven't had much time yet, but I'll check it out quickly soon.

That is one of the best parts. And I can't say I mind the fact that Suzaku always pwns Lelouch in battle. I mean, Lelouch has to have some kind of weakness, right?

I haven't had much time yet, but I'll check it out quickly soon.

Lelouch's Ultimate Weakness: Stamina. Code Geass R2 Episode 5: Knights of Rounds. <- Milly beats him. While running in a dress and high heels. :P Thanks! It's only a minute, so as long as you have a spare minute, please check it out!

PS- Can I get any feedback on my drawing of Lelouch (and Cheese-kun) a few posts back? Because I wanna know how Lelouch turned out so far. :V

Yes... Lelouch can't run to save his life.

I know, right? XD

Chels, I posted what I finished of Lelouch! (a few posts up) And what I had finished of my very first AMV... Will you take a look? XD (I made the AMV on my iTouch! Free apps rule the world. :3)

I saw~!! :D Awesome. What was that app again? And did you HAVE to have the video ON your iPod or...?

I downloaded both seasons of Code Geass directly onto my iTouch using iDownloader Pro ($1.99<- best two dollars I've ever spent), and the app is called.. ... Splice! And it's free! (unless you want to remove the ads... But they're not troublesome at all. :P)