Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

I want to be Suzaku! He's rash, doesn't think things through, and depends on reflex over planning. :3 He adjusts quickly to whatever situation he's thrown in and just about always manages to gain victory! >:D But I obviously can't match him in physical prowess...

Aeyra your drawing is beautifull !

And I would be a fusion of Lelouch in his emperor costume and a male C2.

Then I would be .. uhh .. uhhhhh

Lelouchhi.Di C'd etrama Lelou

Also known as L.L (L2)

Then I would be totally epic ! But I don't want the male C2 to have green hair ... I would make the hair black !

Now imagine a combination of leouch and male c2 ...

How epic is that !

SUZAKU AND NUNNALLY AND EUPHY AND LELOUCH AND CORNELIA AND KALLEN AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN CODE GEASS IS A MURDERER...

:o

At least Suzaku freaks out whenever he's commanded to kill someone directly! (remember when he was designated as Tohdoh's executioner? Yeah, he had a mental breakdown!) He can kill, but he doesn't like it, because he doesn't like taking life. But he will for the good of others (and he will because Lelouch's implanted Geass command forces him to to survive. dry.gif)

YOU HATE NUNNALLY, EUPHY, AND SUZAKU?!?! I freaking LOVE Nunnally, she's so sweet! And she's probably the entire reason I keep crying whenever I watch Lelouch die. Her crying is just so heartbreaking, and what she says just makes me break down for the next few minutes. 'I would have been happy just living with you, onii-sama. Why? Open your eyes, onii-sama, open your eyes, please!'

NUNNALLY CAN DIE.

Last night I finished watching the series. I'll admit it was heart-breaking at the end with Nunnally crying over Lelouch as he dies, but. I. CAN'T. STAND. HER.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: I don't know what are you talking about...

Right... You never watched the ending...

Chelsea, the fact that she decided to take control over the FLEIA means she had reached the same point as Lelouch! She was willing to be hated by the world, because if she couldn't do anything else, she was prepared to take the sin. Nunnally is the catalyst of Code Geass, because she's the reason Lelouch was always fighting so hard, and her 'death' changed Lelouch and everyone to help bring about the end to war. She is the reason Lelouch wins and loses, she is why he will beg his enemies for help, and a symbol of the cruelty of Britannia. She is the victim, and I sympathize with her. Nunnally has lost everything, but she will try her hardest to rebuild it.

Lelouch is not a murderer <_< *denying the fact that he killed people*

Suzaku is a bitch for killing Lelouch ...

He killed him with a sword !

If you use a robot and kill all those people they don't feel it !

They die before they feel anything !

But using a sword hurts much more !

FWAH.

AYA-CHAN, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO RE-CONSIDER.

BUT NO.

I HATE HER EVEN MORE BECAUSE EVERYTHING LELOUCH HAS DONE... WAS FOR HER.

*SIGH*

Lelouch is not a murderer <_< *denying the fact that he killed people*

Suzaku is a bitch for killing Lelouch ...

He killed him with a sword !

If you use a robot and kill all those people they don't feel it !

They die before they feel anything !

But using a sword hurts much more !

Lelouch was the one who plotted Zero Requiem. He kind of commanded Suzaku to kill him. Using a Knightmare would have killed everyone (crossfire? You can't just tell your troops not to fire at a Knightmare! You can't exactly take those down with swords concealed in your sleeves! *cough* Margrave Jeremiah Gottwald *cough*) and a sword is more symbolic of knights.

And wait a second- DID YOU JUST SAY BEING KILLED BY A KNIGHTMARE DOESN'T HURT? Are you kidding me? Does it hurt to have a bullet fly through your head or heart, piercing your flesh and leaving you bleeding onto the ground, either taken by death or waiting for it? Does it hurt to have your bones crushed by metal fingers squeezing you, snapping like twigs beneath your feet? Does it hurt to have your skin melting, burning, leaving you a pile of ashes in the wake of a Hadron Cannon? Death by any method would have hurt, but Lelouch chose the one least dangerous to the surrounding others, a guaranteed method of dying that endangered no life but his. He chose to have that sword plunged through his heart, to bleed out in front of the whole world. He chose to have his best friend slay him, to pass on the legacy of Zero to him, and he chose for Nunnally to watch him die, for the world to cheer for the death of the hated Lelouch vi Britannia. Suzaku wouldn't have done it if he had a choice- he was crying when he killed Lelouch, he was the one who asked Lelouch if he really wanted to do it, but most commendably, Suzaku did kill Lelouch, despite Lelouch being his closest friend, despite the fact it was another sin for his already unforgivable list. Both had the courage to change the world, in exchange for life- Lelouch gave his up entirely, Suzaku will never be able to live as anyone else but Zero. Both are gone, but both will live on through their brave actions. Suzaku is not to be hated for killing Lelouch- I think this is the greatest show of loyalty and trust in a friendship I've ever seen. (and before anyone asks, yes, I could go on much longer than this. Does anyone really want to read it? Probably not. :P)

FWAH.

AYA-CHAN, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO RE-CONSIDER.

BUT NO.

I HATE HER EVEN MORE BECAUSE EVERYTHING LELOUCH HAS DONE... WAS FOR HER.

*SIGH*

I love Nunnally because she's Nunnally and is sweet, considerate, and understands the limits of her abilities. Re-consider and fall prey to my persuasive skills! :twisted:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!

AYA-CHAN IS WAY TOO PERSUASIVE!! I ALWAYS GET CAUGHT IN IT...

*runs away*

Get back here, Chelsea!! *grabs Chelsea* *smiles evilly* Now explain all your reasons for hating Suzaku so I can logically counter them and give you reasons to sympathize with him and eventually like him. Nunnally and Euphemia too. XD

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*flees*

Aya-chan, I feel like you're trying to hypnotize me!! XD Kinda funny because I'm RPing and someone IS hypnotizing me. XD

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*flees*

Aya-chan, I feel like you're trying to hypnotize me!! XD Kinda funny because I'm RPing and someone IS hypnotizing me. XD

What are you RP-ing? And of course I'm trying to hypnotize you! I'm a Slytherin and snakes hypnotize people! >:D XD Oh, anyone else like Tian Zi?

Okay, let's give it a try:

Aeyra=Suzaku

Amaranth=CC

Chelsea=Milly

Ayame Tantei Kanna Natsumi=Nunnally

xXEdogawa-kunXx=

Anime Girl 4 Eva=

Ro0ose=Kallen (?)

Redangelran=

Moonlight Magician=Lloyd

JustaL=

conankoibito=

Sherlock Lupin=

Parkur (?)=

Moho (?)=

P.S.--I'm inserting MKK as Cheese-kun, although he knows absolutely nothing about Code Geass.

Let's fill 'er up! Also, if you happen to know any other CG fans here, kindly include their names.

FEH... I DON'T GET ANYONE? D:

@Aya-chan Wait... Is Tian Zi the little Chinese girl who was almost forced to marry Lelouch's oldest brother? 'Cause if yes, NO. I DON'T LIKE HER EITHER.

And whoo~ SNAKES FTW!! (I gave Akako a snake in my fic. :P)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NO HYPNOTIZING ME TO LIKE THEM. D:<

The RP for Hetalia. :P You should join~ And hey, we need to RP more on the DC one!! Aya-chan, let's go on together some time!!

FEH... I DON'T GET ANYONE? D:

@Aya-chan Wait... Is Tian Zi the little Chinese girl who was almost forced to marry Lelouch's oldest brother? 'Cause if yes, NO. I DON'T LIKE HER EITHER.

And whoo~ SNAKES FTW!! (I gave Akako a snake in my fic. :P)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NO HYPNOTIZING ME TO LIKE THEM. D:<

The RP for Hetalia. :P You should join~ And hey, we need to RP more on the DC one!! Aya-chan, let's go on together some time!!

Tian Zi is the little Chinese girl! She's thirteen, and she's awesome!! She's way better than Kaguya, her Japanese counterpart. She's kind, forgiving, and doesn't believe in discrimination. She cares deeply for Xing-Ke (and probably has this adorable crush on him- I don't care if they're eleven years apart. I like them together as brother/sister/maybe pairing) and saved his life, is easily frightened, and has just had the world shown to her. After being stuck in the Forbidden City her whole life, she's instantly thrown into the chaos of war, but for a young girl her age and of her experience, she bears it well. She's commendable, amicable, benevolent, and I'm proud to have her as the representative of China.

The role-play? It kind of... died. Which sucked for me since I was always waiting for someone to do something! But don't distract me right now, I'm trying to do a half-Nano for Code Geass. D:

And I will hypnotize you!!!! *pulls out hypnotizing string* Listen to me... Fall prey to my magical persuasive power! XDDDDDDDD

Oh, I edited a post above this. It's the one where I was countering Justal and how he said Suzaku is a bitch for killing Lelouch with a sword. I left a nice lengthy rant in case anybody is interested. Because I believe in Zero Requiem and I believe Suzaku did the right thing!

Chelsea... You can be... Milly! Energetic, fun-loving, and responsible when necessary! The life of the party, and not afraid to stuff Lelouch into crazy costumes! (or force him into a dress! OVA 7 FTW! Lelouko rocks socks. XD)