Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Greatest Criminal And Favourite Criminal

kid and anokata each 15 votes

shame

A real shame. As someone said earlier..

A Jewel Thief (who returns it back) << A Murderer like Gin.

People fail to understand that a "Great Criminal" is a ruthless person who has no remorse, no feelings and no compassion. He leaves almost no clues behind and hides his face from public. Just like Jack The Ripper.

Kaito Kid is just a magician who attracts people with his illusions and his word. He's just a Gentlemen theif. He isnt cruel nor evil.

I had purposely put Kaito Kid to see how many people think Kaito kid is the greatest criminal. Think again folks.

Kid all the way ,and plus according to your question you asked who is the most wanted criminal and kid is famous throughout the world and is most wanted i guess.As for the BO even though they do bad stuff they are not well known because they do it discreetly .

Therefore Kid-sama all the way :rolleyes:

Kaitou Kid. No one can catch him except Conan.

I think kid could also evade conan if he steals the jewels in his first attempt .In most of his tricks like the floating in the air and teleportation trick he always appeared one day earlier to show his magic.If he hadn't done so ,conan would have been left baffled .

Anokata. Unless he is completely unaware of it and is actually trying to do something good, I would say he is very evil. More than any villain ever known, other than satan.

I'd just like to reiterate that Anokata = Professor Moriarty. Controlling everything from the shadow and has a wide spread organization, which clearly has significant influence. He is the greatest criminal that we know nothing about. Gin would probably be the greatest known criminal. (Gin is like Colonel Moran)

Kaitou Kid is merely a thief, and one that is only as good as he is due to the fact that his character was basically copied from a superior thief created by Maurice LeBlanc. He shouldn't even be on the list. Just because he can't be caught does not make him the greatest criminal. And lets be honest here, the only reason he can't be caught is because Gosho writes it so that Shinichi's ego prevents him from going to stop kid with back-up. Almost every single time Shinichi goes to confront Kid, 3-4 extra people with a fan or ventilation system would have been able to seal off his exits. Gosho doesn't want either of his principle characters to lose, it is as simple as that. Basically he does not deserve to even have one vote, and all you Kaitou Kid fangirls need to take off those blinders, and please PLEASE go read Maurice LeBlanc's Arsene Lupin stories. If you like Kid, then you'll like the character that he was based off of even more.

If anyone wants to make the argument that the Shadowman is, in fact, a criminal and not just a way to keep us from seeing the true criminal... *sigh* fine... Then he would probably be the best criminal... Hard to compete with one man who has killed hundreds, framed hundreds, and convinced those framed that they actually did it.

So! Basically... Those of you who think Kid is the greatest criminal, please... stop... He is not nor will he ever be the greatest criminal.

Greatest unknown: Anokata

Greatest known: Gin

Greatest while being somewhat of a joke: Shadowman

I will surmise that if more is learned about Vodka and Bourbon they can make a run for the greatest so long as Anokata remains anonymous.

Vermouth is possible, but I think she wants to reform, hence why she is actively protecting their "silver bullet." She already repaid both of them several times for saving her that once. I think in saving her that once, they changed her way of thinking and thus started changing her ways, wanting to break off from the BO, but unable to unless it is brought down.Though it is likely that before that she could have easily surpassed Gin as the greatest criminal, which is how she became the favorite.

Kid should have 0 votes. End of story.

• Upvote 1

I'd just like to reiterate that Anokata = Professor Moriarty. Controlling everything from the shadow and has a wide spread organization, which clearly has significant influence. He is the greatest criminal that we know nothing about. Gin would probably be the greatest known criminal. (Gin is like Colonel Moran)

Kaitou Kid is merely a thief, and one that is only as good as he is due to the fact that his character was basically copied from a superior thief created by Maurice LeBlanc. He shouldn't even be on the list. Just because he can't be caught does not make him the greatest criminal. And lets be honest here, the only reason he can't be caught is because Gosho writes it so that Shinichi's ego prevents him from going to stop kid with back-up. Almost every single time Shinichi goes to confront Kid, 3-4 extra people with a fan or ventilation system would have been able to seal off his exits. Gosho doesn't want either of his principle characters to lose, it is as simple as that. Basically he does not deserve to even have one vote, and all you Kaitou Kid fangirls need to take off those blinders, and please PLEASE go read Maurice LeBlanc's Arsene Lupin stories. If you like Kid, then you'll like the character that he was based off of even more.

If anyone wants to make the argument that the Shadowman is, in fact, a criminal and not just a way to keep us from seeing the true criminal... *sigh* fine... Then he would probably be the best criminal... Hard to compete with one man who has killed hundreds, framed hundreds, and convinced those framed that they actually did it.

So! Basically... Those of you who think Kid is the greatest criminal, please... stop... He is not nor will he ever be the greatest criminal.

Greatest unknown: Anokata

Greatest known: Gin

Greatest while being somewhat of a joke: Shadowman

I will surmise that if more is learned about Vodka and Bourbon they can make a run for the greatest so long as Anokata remains anonymous.

Vermouth is possible, but I think she wants to reform, hence why she is actively protecting their "silver bullet." She already repaid both of them several times for saving her that once. I think in saving her that once, they changed her way of thinking and thus started changing her ways, wanting to break off from the BO, but unable to unless it is brought down.Though it is likely that before that she could have easily surpassed Gin as the greatest criminal, which is how she became the favorite.

Kid should have 0 votes. End of story.

Keep in mind, it says Greatest Criminal- not most evil. ;)

Kaito KID, when not facing off against Shinichi, is actually a very smart thief and quick too as all magicians need to be. I'm pretty sure he, while based on a character, does not not have the same personality and when you put that together with the other positive things it makes him far more original than a "head of an evil organization that remains unknown to the world until further notice". :)

I'm not that big of a Kaitou fangirl- I prefer Heiji. But Kaito deserves those votes as much as Anokata and Gin do. :)

Keep in mind, it says Greatest Criminal- not most evil. ;)

Kaito KID, when not facing off against Shinichi, is actually a very smart thief and quick too as all magicians need to be. I'm pretty sure he, while based on a character, does not not have the same personality and when you put that together with the other positive things it makes him far more original than a "head of an evil organization that remains unknown to the world until further notice". :)

I'm not that big of a Kaitou fangirl- I prefer Heiji. But Kaito deserves those votes as much as Anokata and Gin do. :)

So you are saying that a thief whom returns everything is greater than a mass murderer who is associated with extortion schemes and cyber crimes, or the head of a criminal orginization that is known to be involved in armed robbery, extortion, cyber crimes and murder (including federal and local LEOs) (as far as we know)? All while leaving no evidence leading back to them? Especially since Kaitou Kid should have been caught long ago if you look at the situations in both manga. It wouldn't be a leap of faith to connect Kaitou Kuroba to anything, hell Nakamori should have known something was up when he changed into his daughter. There is no way that a thief from that long ago would be able to know his daughter unless he was close to them in some way... Magic+close to investigator's family = one person. He was convinced otherwise through a frankly shoddy scheme. A better scheme would be to you know... put police surveillance on him. Kuroba is never around when Kid is, and visa versa.

So you are saying that a thief whom returns everything is greater than a mass murderer who is associated with extortion schemes and cyber crimes, or the head of a criminal orginization that is known to be involved in armed robbery, extortion, cyber crimes and murder (including federal and local LEOs) (as far as we know)? All while leaving no evidence leading back to them? Especially since Kaitou Kid should have been caught long ago if you look at the situations in both manga. It wouldn't be a leap of faith to connect Kaitou Kuroba to anything, hell Nakamori should have known something was up when he changed into his daughter. There is no way that a thief from that long ago would be able to know his daughter unless he was close to them in some way... Magic+close to investigator's family = one person. He was convinced otherwise through a frankly shoddy scheme. A better scheme would be to you know... put police surveillance on him. Kuroba is never around when Kid is, and visa versa.

Yes. :P Being the greatest criminal does not mean you're evil. It means you break the law. He's flashy and cool when he breaks the law, makes fantastic magical get-aways and still a fantastic person moral-wise. To me, that means he's a great criminal. Anokata is very unoriginal. VERY. His very character has been used over and over again in almost every video game, anime, cartoon, comic book or bed-time story known to man.

SHOULD HAVE. But he wasn't. And that's not true. He hides who he is very well. By not cancelling heists on important dates to Kuroba Kaito and seemingly being in two places at once they probably wouldn't think to connect him- especially if they're blinded by "No, he's Kaito. We can trust him." since he's close to them.

And Kaito KID could very easily disguise as somebody else. They've already COVERED their suspicion of Kaito being Kaitou KID. He made it SEEM like he was in two places at once, in case you forgot. XD For all intents and purposes CONAN should be the one figured out. :P

Anokata may be the most evil, but that doesn't make him the best criminal.

Miyano Shiho should replace kid in this poll vote thingy

She.... hasn't even really committed any crimes. XD

By the looks of it they were FORCING her to work on the drug.

Yes. :P Being the greatest criminal does not mean you're evil. It means you break the law. He's flashy and cool when he breaks the law, makes fantastic magical get-aways and still a fantastic person moral-wise. To me, that means he's a great criminal. Anokata is very unoriginal. VERY. His very character has been used over and over again in almost every video game, anime, cartoon, comic book or bed-time story known to man.

SHOULD HAVE. But he wasn't. And that's not true. He hides who he is very well. By not cancelling heists on important dates to Kuroba Kaito and seemingly being in two places at once they probably wouldn't think to connect him- especially if they're blinded by "No, he's Kaito. We can trust him." since he's close to them.

And Kaito KID could very easily disguise as somebody else. They've already COVERED their suspicion of Kaito being Kaitou KID. He made it SEEM like he was in two places at once, in case you forgot. XD For all intents and purposes CONAN should be the one figured out. :P

Anokata may be the most evil, but that doesn't make him the best criminal.

I think you missed the part about the BO being involved in ROBBERY. They commit the same crimes as Kid, just not as flashy and with more violence (usually). Not only that, but that is not their only way of stealing money, because they EXTORT money and services from people. Kid steals gems, and that is it, he doesn't perform armed robberies, performs grand larceny. However... the BO has also shown that they perform grand larceny.

You are comparing a magician who is stealing to find his father's murderers to CAREER criminals. Career criminals who have never been caught.

Again, Kid should not have votes when compared to the likes of Anokata and Gin. He is a criminal, but when it comes down to it, the BO performs the same crimes as he does, and a wider array of other crimes with a higher degree of frequency (again, they are career criminals, some committing white collar crimes, others committing more severe felonies while Anokata orchestrates). Not to mention that we only see a fraction of the crimes committed, by both sides. So we can assume that if the BO commits x number of crimes that Conan knows about, then that number of crimes is exponentially higher due to their active nature. They probably constantly extort money and services from people as organized crime syndicates are known to do. Where as Kid only steals a certain amount of time to find a particular gem, or to entertain an old eccentric man (and is more severely limited by school and a certain girl).

The BO is constantly committing crimes, whether it be in the view of us or not. And neither have been caught. Based on the wide array and severity of crimes, the BO are far worse. Kid steals; the BO steals, extorts, murders, assassinates, and commits cyber crimes. They are incompatible.

As many crimes as we know they have committed they have certainly done more. There is a reason why Gosho made the BO the antagonist of the story and Kid the hero of his original story.

• Upvote 1

I think you missed the part about the BO being involved in ROBBERY. They commit the same crimes as Kid, just not as flashy and with more violence (usually). Not only that, but that is not their only way of stealing money, because they EXTORT money and services from people. Kid steals gems, and that is it, he doesn't perform armed robberies, performs grand larceny. However... the BO has also shown that they perform grand larceny.

You are comparing a magician who is stealing to find his father's murderers to CAREER criminals. Career criminals who have never been caught.

Again, Kid should not have votes when compared to the likes of Anokata and Gin. He is a criminal, but when it comes down to it, the BO performs the same crimes as he does, and a wider array of other crimes with a higher degree of frequency (again, they are career criminals, some committing white collar crimes, others committing more severe felonies while Anokata orchestrates). Not to mention that we only see a fraction of the crimes committed, by both sides. So we can assume that if the BO commits x number of crimes that Conan knows about, then that number of crimes is exponentially higher due to their active nature. They probably constantly extort money and services from people as organized crime syndicates are known to do. Where as Kid only steals a certain amount of time to find a particular gem, or to entertain an old eccentric man (and is more severely limited by school and a certain girl).

The BO is constantly committing crimes, whether it be in the view of us or not. And neither have been caught. Based on the wide array and severity of crimes, the BO are far worse. Kid steals; the BO steals, extorts, murders, assassinates, and commits cyber crimes. They are incompatible.

As many crimes as we know they have committed they have certainly done more. There is a reason why Gosho made the BO the antagonist of the story and Kid the hero of his original story.

But the argument is that KID doesn't deserve a spot up there or any votes. He does.

People are voting their favorite criminal- who they think is the greatest. KID has a place here, he has votes and he deserves them. :) Just because people prefer a cool phantom thief that has stolen millions yet chooses to give it all back over cold-blooded killers doesn't mean that he shouldn't have the most votes.

So what if it isn't his career? He's still a criminal. That means we can compare them. :) He's here to stay- and currently has the most votes, too. XD

But the argument is that KID doesn't deserve a spot up there or any votes. He does.

People are voting their favorite criminal- who they think is the greatest. KID has a place here, he has votes and he deserves them. :) Just because people prefer a cool phantom thief that has stolen millions yet chooses to give it all back over cold-blooded killers doesn't mean that he shouldn't have the most votes.

So what if it isn't his career? He's still a criminal. That means we can compare them. :) He's here to stay- and currently has the most votes, too. XD

Don't mix favorite and greatest up. If this was a vote for "favorite" criminal, I'd fully expect Kid to have the majority of the votes. However this is the GREATEST criminal, so YES the problem IS that people prefer Kid in that situation. The greatest criminal means the one who is... you know the greatest criminal, not the criminal whom you like more. Because the BO has, in all likely hood, stolen millions (hell we know they stole 6 million as is) and extorted hundreds of millions if not billions to facilitate their OTHER criminal activities, means that they are the greatest. Which to me means Anokata. Though Gin is the favorite because we have actually seen him.

Your argument is based now, not on greatness but favoritism, which is NOT the issue here. Kid is not the greatest criminals, he just has many fans like you who reason him into being the greatest because he is a cool thief.

(BTW, what I am saying is that people like you and Kid fans lack objectiveness, which is a problem in a vote for the greatest, you look at the facts not whom you like more)

• Upvote 1

Don't mix favorite and greatest up. If this was a vote for "favorite" criminal, I'd fully expect Kid to have the majority of the votes. However this is the GREATEST criminal, so YES the problem IS that people prefer Kid in that situation. The greatest criminal means the one who is... you know the greatest criminal, not the criminal whom you like more. Because the BO has, in all likely hood, stolen millions (hell we know they stole 6 million as is) and extorted hundreds of millions if not billions to facilitate their OTHER criminal activities, means that they are the greatest. Which to me means Anokata. Though Gin is the favorite because we have actually seen him.

Your argument is based now, not on greatness but favoritism, which is NOT the issue here. Kid is not the greatest criminals, he just has many fans like you who reason him into being the greatest because he is a cool thief.

(BTW, what I am saying is that people like you and Kid fans lack objectiveness, which is a problem in a vote for the greatest, you look at the facts not whom you like more)

When you favorite a criminal you'll typically favorite them out of all of the other criminals because....? :)You'll favorite them because you think they are the greatest criminal. That COULD be a way some people are determining this.

That is your opinion, that he is not the greatest. Just because you have that opinion does not mean he does not deserve a spot up there. :)

He is a criminal- a famous one- and therefor has a spot. You cannot say based on your opinion that KID should not be there. :)

(People like me, neh? ;) As I said before... I am saying that OTHERS will judge it that way- not myself. :grin: )

When you favorite a criminal you'll typically favorite out of all of the other criminals because....? :)

That is your opinion, that he is not the greatest. Just because you have that opinion does not mean he does not deserve a spot up there. :)

He is a criminal- a famous one- and therefor has a spot. You cannot say based on your opinion that KID should not be there. :)

(People like me, neh? ;) As I said before... I am saying that OTHERS will judge it that way- not myself. :grin: )

Er... you don't have to be the best criminal to be someone's favorite. I like Arsene Lupin more than Professor Moriarty, but I would NEVER say that Arsene Lupin is greater than Moriarty (put simply Lupin's stories are enormously fun, just like Kid's). It just doesn't make sense. It is all about thinking objectively.

If you asked 100 people whom have never read Conan "Who is worse...the leader of a multinational crime syndicate that is involved in murder and assassinations, extortion and cyber crimes, or a gentleman thief who usually steals for good reason (returning the gem to original owner or to find his father's murderer), and always returns everything?" What do you think they would say? BEING COMPLETELY UNBIASED