Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Greatest Criminal And Favourite Criminal

Agree with Parkur and Spectra and AJ M. I'm not saying Anokata is the greatest criminal (we don't even know who Anokata is yet), but I definitely don't think Kaitou Kid should even come close to a BO member. Shows just how much more people care about a flashy white clad magician than they do about the actual story plot.

"Greatest Criminal" will go to the Gin and Anokata..because both of them have been planning murders, bomb plots and assasiations..Gin dosent even remember how many men he has killed and also dosent even remember their faces..

Some say Kaito Kid is greatest..but he stands nowhere even near "Irish"!

Kaito Kid is a great thief, she practically toys with the police, but to be THE GREATEST CRIMINAL you can't compare him to Gin. Gin is a cold-blooded, pro assassin.

Kaito Kid only steals to find Pandora and destroy it so that the KaitoKid Organization won't use it, since the Organization is evil and killed his father. Besides, if it isn't Pandora Kid returns EVERYTHING he steals. He more like the great illusion master.

How about Vodka?

Name one thing Vodka has done besides assist Gin. He's more like the "sidekick" rather than "partner" of the true greatest criminal.

For me(Creator) its Gin for now. He is ruthless murderer who dosent even remember how many people he has killed. He's also exceptionally smart and clever. Conan has yet to outsmart him. We still dont know how Anokata is, hence its Gin for me.

For me(Creator) its Gin for now. He is ruthless murderer who dosent even remember how many people he has killed. He's also exceptionally smart and clever. Conan has yet to outsmart him. We still dont know how Anokata is, hence its Gin for me.

Since Gin is loyal to anokata weary much and follows his every lead, we can imagine that he is if not even more ruthless then Gin himself

He is the BOSS of them all, 50 years of existence and leadership of the BO tops everything

Since Gin is loyal to anokata weary much and follows his every lead, we can imagine that he is if not even more ruthless then Gin himself

He is the BOSS of them all, 50 years of existence and leadership of the BO tops everything

You're kinda right...

Then again, we have limited information about Anokata. One can assume that he is the greatest criminal based off of his title "Anokata" or "Boss", which serves to be ethically appealing. But if we base our judgment on what we DO know, Gin would make the perfect candidate for the greatest criminal in Detective Conan; after all, he was the main antagonist of the story for the last 15 years. But only time will tell. When that time comes, we will see the genius behind the black organization, and we will know who the TRUE greatest criminal is.

Anokata means that person and Boss... you know what a Boss is...

??? My point is that when you hear "boss of the Black Organization", anyone would assume that he is the greatest criminal despite the little info we have of him. So I don't get what you're trying to get at.

??? My point is that when you hear "boss of the Black Organization", anyone would assume that he is the greatest criminal despite the little info we have of him. So I don't get what you're trying to get at.

That fact is inconsequential to him being the greatest criminal or not... Allow me to liken it to modern day events...

Anokata = Osama bin Laden... They both are leaders of their respective organization (or were in the case of Bin Laden), both control things from the shadows never revealing themselves (well rarely for Bin Laden, but it wouldn't be a mystery if Anokata revealed himself), they both finance everything. Now... what happened to Osama again...? He was killed on sight as one of the greatest criminals of our generation.

Now granted, Anokata won't be killed, I mean this is Gosho's manga... and killing is viewed as bad. But after controlling a murderous organization for so long and doing so much damage to the world (especially Japan), there is no way he will get away. He will be viewed as the greatest criminal at the and should be considered as such now. We know he controls every thing and we know that the alcohol code named members listen to his commands. The mastermind is always charged above their underlings. It is how the world works. Hell... if you were born into the Org (like Sherry), the prosecution would take that into account and likely make a plea deal to implicate the willing members further, and allow for a lighter if any sentence at all.

The ONLY way for him/her NOT to be the greatest criminal is if it is revealed that it was a black bag operation by the CIA or Japanese equivalent intelligence agency in an effort to control and mediate the Japanese (international?) underworld. That is however highly unlikely because that would make the Japanese government into bad guys because they allowed for the deaths of hundreds (if not more) and several times the destruction of public and private property. And whatever other crimes we don't know about. Not to mention the international implications of one of the top members killing on American Soil (or on Japanese soil if it is CIA). So the likelihood of this scenario is nil. \

In the end.... no matter what... Anokata will be the greatest criminal.

• Upvote 3