Officer Kaoko

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

These are what I'm currently reading:

• Monster
  • Haikyuu!
  • Harigane Service
  • Noblesse
  • Black Haze

The latter four are on-going and it's highly unlikely that I'll drop them. I'll probably finish Monster before the New Year, it's so damn good.

These are what I'm currently reading:

• Monster
  • Haikyuu!
  • Harigane Service
  • Noblesse
  • Black Haze

The latter four are on-going and it's highly unlikely that I'll drop them. I'll probably finish Monster before the New Year, it's so damn good.

Damn good is right.

tumblr_mjdk5sSBNm1r6h3d7o1_400.gif

I'm currently reading quite a few things, World Trigger (the manga's so much better than the anime), Haikyuu!!, Orange, Prison School, Himegoto, Bokura no Hentai (not what it sounds like haha), and Teppuu to name a few. But my absolute favorite thing I'm reading right now is Kaze to Ki no Uta. Bare with me, it's technically a yaoi but it's really so much more than that. The one main character in particular has dealt with a ton of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. The setting's is beautiful, an all boys Catholic school in 1880s France. I just really like it a lot and could go on about it for quite a while to be honest. Despite it being published in the 70s the whole thing still isn't fully translated so :(

I'm currently reading quite a few things, World Trigger (the manga's so much better than the anime), Haikyuu!!, Orange, Prison School, Himegoto, Bokura no Hentai (not what it sounds like haha), and Teppuu to name a few. But my absolute favorite thing I'm reading right now is Kaze to Ki no Uta. Bare with me, it's technically a yaoi but it's really so much more than that. The one main character in particular has dealt with a ton of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. The setting's is beautiful, an all boys Catholic school in 1880s France. I just really like it a lot and could go on about it for quite a while to be honest. Despite it being published in the 70s the whole thing still isn't fully translated so :(

Prison School is really great , like the kind of jokes they use and I also like the social aspect of it. Girls , puberty , abuse , humanity all packed in fanservice

Prison School is really great , like the kind of jokes they use and I also like the social aspect of it. Girls , puberty , abuse , humanity all packed in fanservice

Yeah, I'm admittedly not a huge fan of fanservice but the sense of humor it has is so... unique. It certainly appeals to the side 12 year old boy side of my humor haha. The art style Prison School has also really nice 

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (one day, one day I'll finish this. Only 80 some chapters left...)

I remember reading that a couple of summers ago while traveling.  Good times...

Terra Formars : Really enjoying the story , art and trivia about insects. It´s one of the better action mangas Ive read.

Haikyuu

Nanatsu no Taizai : It´s okay but I find the story way too typical. Still a decent shounen.

Assasination Classroom : Started reading it again after about half a year , still quite okay.