Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

oh it's a spam bot.

A spam bot? We haven't had those in a while...or I've really haven't been looking.

Anyways...here's a question of my own:

Why in the world would the Black Organization choose black as their standard attire? It doesn't make sense, especially in the warmer months, where they would stick out. Not that they don't change clothing or anything...

EDIT: Now that I think about it, only Gin and Vodka are actively seen in black. So the question I'm asking...mostly applies to them.

• Upvote 1

So far every murder it seems (granted my memory might have failed me too) has been done for revenge, but has there been any murders that weren't done for vengeance (I'm talking the usual case of the episodes rather than any done by a member of the BO), and not counting the murders done to cover said person's track.

I don't know if I've asked here or not but:

How does Kid know Conan's true identity?

As of now, it's still not confirmed that Kid knows Conan's identity in the manga. If you were referring to the movies, they are non-canon and therefore play no role in the actual plot of the series.

If Scar Akai is Bourbon, then that means Bourbon "betrayed" the Org, 'cause in chapter 701-702, Gin does not know that Akai is Bourbon. That means Bourbon must've disguised as Akai without the Org's permission/knowledge. But then, as Chek-san said, in chapter 704, Vermouth and Gin had a conversation that could be interpreted as them getting the Boss' approval of Bourbon disguising as Akai. That means Gin should've known that that Akai was Bourbon. That does not make any sense to me. But then, I could have just missed something big...^^"

If Scar Akai is Bourbon, then that means Bourbon "betrayed" the Org, 'cause in chapter 701-702, Gin does not know that Akai is Bourbon. That means Bourbon must've disguised as Akai without the Org's permission/knowledge. But then, as Chek-san said, in chapter 704, Vermouth and Gin had a conversation that could be interpreted as them getting the Boss' approval of Bourbon disguising as Akai. That means Gin should've known that that Akai was Bourbon. That does not make any sense to me. But then, I could have just missed something big...^^"

Gin and Bourbon don't get along with one another. Gin said Bourbon is secretive which Gin doesn't like, and Gin doesn't like Bourbon's personality either. Gin explicitly said he doesn't have any idea what Bourbon is doing or where he is. (Because they don't like to communicate because they don't get along.) Gin tried to kill Scar Akai because he didn't know Scar Akai was Bourbon at the time. Bourbon and Vermouth already had permission from the boss for the disguise plan, so all Vermouth had to do to stop Gin was tell him about it. Gin promptly called off the assassination after hearing the truth.

Gin and Bourbon don't get along with one another. Gin said Bourbon is secretive which Gin doesn't like, and Gin doesn't like Bourbon's personality either. Gin explicitly said he doesn't have any idea what Bourbon is doing or where he is. (Because they don't like to communicate because they don't get along.) Gin tried to kill Scar Akai because he didn't know Scar Akai was Bourbon at the time. Bourbon and Vermouth already had permission from the boss for the disguise plan, so all Vermouth had to do to stop Gin was tell him about it. Gin promptly called off the assassination after hearing the truth.

Ohhhh...^_^;;

I see...

Thanks a lot, Chek-sama~ x)

Ah, one other thing..>_<

Umm....it seems I have missed something, but...where/when did Vermouth actually say that she disguised as the serial killer in the New York Case? She didn't actually say it, right? Just that 'there was an angel for me too' or something like that...

So how do you know she was him? ^^"

Ah, one other thing..>_<

Umm....it seems I have missed something, but...where/when did Vermouth actually say that she disguised as the serial killer in the New York Case? She didn't actually say it, right? Just that 'there was an angel for me too' or something like that...

So how do you know she was him? ^^"

The first clue was that Sharon was clutching her side in the exact same place where the serial killer was shot while talking to Yukiko on the phone at the end of the NY case. Sharon also mentioned there was an angel for her, referring to Ran.

For Conan's part of the deduction, he suspected the serial killer may have been someone in disguise when he heard later that the serial killer’s blood and fingerprints on the stair rails were cleaned up, an action uncharacteristic for someone intending to commit suicide. Sharon was the only person Conan knew about in the local area with high disguise abilities, so suspicion naturally fell onto her.

Conan's deduction was explicitly confirmed for the readers when Gin talked to Vermouth about when she disguised as a serial killer in New York to try to lure out Akai because she thought Akai would be off guard if he thought he was only dealing with a normal serial killer. Vermouth then said Akai managed to get the best of her anyway.

The first clue was that Sharon was clutching her side in the exact same place where the serial killer was shot while talking to Yukiko on the phone at the end of the NY case. Sharon also mentioned there was an angel for her, referring to Ran.

For Conan's part of the deduction, he suspected the serial killer may have been someone in disguise when he heard later that the serial killer’s blood and fingerprints on the stair rails were cleaned up, an action uncharacteristic for someone intending to commit suicide. Sharon was the only person Conan knew about in the local area with high disguise abilities, so suspicion naturally fell onto her.

Conan's deduction was explicitly confirmed for the readers when Gin talked to Vermouth about when she disguised as a serial killer in New York to try to lure out Akai because she thought Akai would be off guard if he thought he was only dealing with a normal serial killer. Vermouth then said Akai managed to get the best of her anyway.

Ohhh......I see....

Thanks a lot~!! x)

The manga says that Ran is 5'4 but it seems that she is taller than that. Does it mean that there's an error in (all of) the drawings or what?

Considering all the adults seem to be extremely tall compared to their surroundings and all the children seem to be extremely short compared to the adults (and their surroundings), I wouldn't stress about it too much. Many other animes and mangas like to exaggerate height, usually to emphasize the leanness of adults and the cuteness of the children.

Oh thanks! :D

Another question (sorry): Did Jodie ever find out why Andre Camel was lying about taking a phone call with his wife, then days later say that he had no family members to mourn over his death?

Oh thanks! :D

Another question (sorry): Did Jodie ever find out why Andre Camel was lying about taking a phone call with his wife, then days later say that he had no family members to mourn over his death?

Yes, when Akai explained that he recruited Camel as part of his secret plan to return Rena to the Organization. She can infer he was lying to cover up his involvement. Camel told a lie about a non-existent wife because he was trying to hide that he was calling Akai from Jodie because Akai didn't want anyone, Jodie included, to know Camel was part of the plan to sneak Rena back. Akai wanted the FBI to initially act like they really lost Rena, so the BO who is watching the FBI will be fooled by their reactions. The truth seems to be Camel is a bachelor.

Really quick question :3.

How many openings and endings does DC have? Any clue of more DC music? (Movies, OVA's, etc). That would be really helpful. Thanks :D.