Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Answer that riddle

2) many?

4)almost? Cuz it has no comma? Lol

both answers are wrong. :P In my hints above, I said the answer to #2 is 5 letters long and for #4, it has something to deal with the letters.

I know someone will eventually get them. :)

Here are the 2 riddles left:

2. What word means one thing, but when you take away a letter, it means the opposite?

4. Which word does not belong?: morsel, ghosty, biopsy, almost

both answers are wrong. :P In my hints above, I said the answer to #2 is 5 letters long and for #4, it has something to deal with the letters.

I know someone will eventually get them. :)

Here are the 2 riddles left:

2. What word means one thing, but when you take away a letter, it means the opposite?

4. Which word does not belong?: morsel, ghosty, biopsy, almost

2. Is it a tough word?

4. Morsel Ghosty Biopsy Almost so I think it's Morsel.

Ah I see... let's change the answer then XDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

2) There

4) Ghosty because it only has one vowel :P

Finally, someone got #2 right! :D But #4 is still wrong... Btw, the "y" acts as a vowel too in the word ghosty.

Come on someone! Which word doesn't belong?

morsel

ghosty

biopsy

almost

(hint: look at the letters in some of the words, there is something unique about them with an exception of one word)

Finally, someone got #2 right! :D But #4 is still wrong... Btw, the "y" acts as a vowel too in the word ghosty.

morsel

ghosty

biopsy

almost

(hint: look at the letters in some of the words, there is something unique about them with an exception of one word)

Biopsy? Because of "i" ?

morsel

ghosty

biopsy

almost

biopsy?

Because it doesnt have the same sound as the rest?

M ors el

gh os ty

alm os t

but biopsy doesnt have the o-s sound?

Biopsy? Because of "i" ?

Wrong. Its more complicating than that. Theres a reason why I chose these selection of words. :P

biopsy?

Because it doesnt have the same sound as the rest?

M ors el

gh os ty

alm os t

but biopsy doesnt have the o-s sound?

Wrong also...

Try looking at each word as a whole, then look if there is something unique about the letters in them.

I know ! Bingo!

Morsel is the only word not arrange in alphabetical order! :P

FINALLY!!! You are correct! 1 rep for you since this was the only riddle that required examination of words and detective skills :P

But good job for everyone who answered some riddles right! :D

• Upvote 1

FINALLY!!! You are correct! 1 rep for you since this was the only riddle that required examination of words and detective skills :P

But good job for everyone who answered some riddles right! :D

Thanks.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Looks at her member title" ali_032.gif so?

Alright. I guess I'll start a new riddle.

Two men entered a bar and both ordered the same iced drink. The first man gulped it down, and the second man drank it slowly. The first man walked out of the bar, and the second man died a few minutes later.

Why did the second man die?

Haha, nice. That was probably too easy. :P

Here's a slightly harder one.

A detective was walking in the lobby of a hotel when he heard a woman scream "Don't shoot me, John!", followed by a gunshot. The detective rushed into the crime scene, which was the dining room. The women lay dead on one side of the room, with the gun five feet away. On the other side of the room was a lawyer, an accountant, and a mailman. The detective grabbed the mailman and said, "I am arresting you for the murder of this woman!"

It was the mailman who shot her, but how did the detective know? [He had never met any of these people.]

Haha, nice. That was probably too easy. :P

Here's a slightly harder one.

A detective was walking in the lobby of a hotel when he heard a woman scream "Don't shoot me, John!", followed by a gunshot. The detective rushed into the crime scene, which was the dining room. The women lay dead on one side of the room, with the gun five feet away. On the other side of the room was a lawyer, an accountant, and a mailman. The detective grabbed the mailman and said, "I am arresting you for the murder of this woman!"

It was the mailman who shot her, but how did the detective know? [He had never met any of these people.]

He was the only guy? :P

• Upvote 1