Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Answer that riddle

Guys, my first game and yeah.

Rules-try to answer the last riddle. A new one cannot be made without the last one answered correctly. You have to let someone else say an answer before you say another one if you get it wrong. You have to be specific about it. Anyone can start another riddle as soon as the right answer is comfirmed. If 3 people give up, the answer has to be revealed. Then start a new riddle.

I'll start,

Made of paper, golden color frame, bottom left the # 35952884, bottom right @1996 Kazuki Takahashi, Attribute light.

So lets hear the guesses.

Moho-kun... How do you know that? And to Vero-kun (a.k.a. CrimsonSynchro. New nickname!) that doesn't really count as a riddle. Riddles involve thinking more than memorization and *cough* obsession.

Moho-kun... How do you know that?

I have my ways.

And to Vero-kun (a.k.a. CrimsonSynchro. New nickname!) that doesn't really count as a riddle. Riddles involve thinking more than memorization and *cough* obsession.

Agreed.

Moho, you got it-damn it I shouldn't have put the password.

Yes, now anyone can ask a new riddle. Also, Aerya, I DON'T WANT NICKNAMES. Just tell me what vero-kun means.

Moho-kun... How do you know that? And to Vero-kun (a.k.a. CrimsonSynchro. New nickname!) that doesn't really count as a riddle. Riddles involve thinking more than memorization and *cough* obsession.

Vero-kun, hmm. I'd like to know where that came from.

Moho, you got it-damn it I shouldn't have put the password.

Yes, you can ask a new riddle. Also, Aerya, I DON'T WANT NICKNAMES. Just tell me what vero-kun means.

Hmm...nicknames...

*considers calling crimsonsynchro "Vero-kun" or another nickname*

JK, I'm not that big of a fan of nicknames.

Here's a riddle:

A man was walking on a street when he came across a blind man. The blind man asked him, "What color are the flowers in the field?" Right then, a strange man asked the man who was walking if he would marry him. The man who was walking thought, "Absolutely not", then looked at the white flowers on the field. He knew that he could only say one response, or he would lose his voice like his doctor said. He didn't want to lose his voice, so he said something in Japanese to the blind man, and something in Korean to the strange man with one response. Both men understood, and were satisfied with the answer they heard.

Now, here's the riddle: What did the man say to the other two men?

• Upvote 2

Shiro aniyo/ shiro animnida. Amiyo and animnida are 2 ways to say no in Korean. Shiro means white in Japanese.

Wrong. 1) The way I want you to say no in Korean is more...slang, should I say. 2) The man only said one word. Shiro aniyo counts as two, and so does shiro animnida.