Detective Conan World
kaRAN

At The End, Who will Make-Out First?

Who do you think will make out first?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will make out first?

• Ran and Shinichi
    • Eri and Kogoro
    • Sato and Takagi
    • Kazuha and Heiji
    • Vermouth and Gin (we haven't seen it 'kay)
    • No one will kiss at all
    • Other (please specify in post)
    • 4) Jodie and Akai (if you think he's still alive)

I think it's time we had a little fun here-

So what couple you think will have the first make-out? Will it be the hottest make-out ever seen in a manga, or on the other side do you think Gosho will never put a kiss (there wasn't one at the end of Yaiba after all).

So vote!! :)

This is how I would like things to happen:

Vermouth and Gin (we haven't seen it 'kay)

Just before the police gets them into separate police cars. A wild, passionate kiss. Preferably one that takes several policemen to break. Aoyama can so get away with it if it's towards the very end of the manga. <<

Jodie and Akai (if you think he's still alive)

Probably not a kiss. Just hints that they are more than friends towards the end. But they are the least likely couple for one more reason: They both have deep emotional scars. Catching Vermouth and Gin is just parts of the solution. It won't bring their loved ones back. Before they realize that, I don't see either of them starting a serious relationship with anyone. You would think that I would have more objections towards that one, being an AkemixShuuichi fan.... but I really want to see Akai move on and preferably not with Shiho. To me he kinda became Shiho's caretaker after Akemi dies, so it would be like... ewww. The only scene featuring both Akai and Shiho I can imagine would be a visit to the Miyano family grave.

Eri and Kogoro

I suspect that Eri and Kogoro are past the point in their relationships where they had wild make-out sessions. What I do want to see near the end of the manga is Eri and Kogoro getting back together and preferably moving in together. At the very least I want these two to act more mature than they do now.... even if it's just for Ran's sake.

Sato and Takagi

They just got the entire org down. In the heat of the moment, they kiss. Pan out and the kiss continues at their wedding. We don't know how much time passes between the two kisses.

Kazuha and Heiji

I would be satisfied if we got a mutual confession towards the end.

Ran and Shin'ichi

During the final case they finally confess. Their kiss ends the manga. They are in a garden at Miwako & Wataru's wedding reception.

Kazuha and Heiji, once Heiji actually figures out he likes her (which will take another 1000 chapters or so rofl).

Cause Heiji is a hot blooded detective : D!

Shinichi...eh...he might stammer about Holmes for a while, kiss her on the forehead, then promptly faint xD.

I want Ran and Shinichi to make out passionately on a bed, and then the screen fades to black....voila, no one will know what happened. B) But I will!!! MUWAHAHAAHA *nosebleed*

I want Ran and Shinichi to make out passionately on a bed, and then the screen fades to black....voila, no one will know what happened. But I will!!! MUWAHAHAAHA *nosebleed*

well conan will be on bed with 3 of them>>>>>:smile:i am feeling jealous

this is a bit adult thing

note:- before seeing ask ur parents permission

WELL RAN , AI & AYUMI

O_________O; ......oh...you mean a three-some?! NOOO that better not happen. =.=

By the way, I'm 18. No need to ask anyone for permission. :rolleyes:

ShinRan: Of course they kiss, they're the main couple!

HeiKazu: Not making out, but maybe a kiss that lasts several seconds.

EriKogoro: Not kissing, but living together again would be nice.

VermouthGin: They hate each other. I doubt they will kiss.

MiwaTaru: Screw kissing, I want someone to find them at one of their houses' early in the morning. ^/////////^ *fangirl squeal*

MiwaTaru: Screw kissing, I want someone to find them at one of their houses' early in the morning. ^/////////^ *fangirl squeal*

^This +100 :mrgreen:

EDIT: 100th post. :mrgreen: :lol: !!!