Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Masumi Sera (768-770)

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Jeet Kune Do character is <3 (it might be more than one possibility, so you can vote more than one) ~

• Shuuichi Akai's little sibling
    • FBI member
    • CIA member
    • BO member
    • Bourbon
    • Vermouth
    • Just a new character
    • Shinichi's new rival
    • Anokata (the BO boss)
    • Can't decide
    • Enemy
    • Ally

well,well i knew Sera wouldn't solve this case so quickly right in front of Conan. 8-) Conan wouldn't want to reveal his true identity and definitely wouldn't knock anyone out because Sera would have easily discovered he was doing it. If you noticed Takagi defends everything Conan does and says so he won't look suspicious to anyone because the BO could be anywhere( my guess is he knows his identity after the Red vs. Black arc when Jodie gave him that cell phone with Conan and Akai fingerprints. This means he ran both prints in the computer and found Shinichi and Akai prints, not Conan's. Thus realizing Conan's true identity, but my guess is Conan wouldn't make that kind of mistake and probably allowed him to find out, cause Conan trusts him, and wanted Takagi to lie to Jodie and say the corpses prints and Akai's matched. Ever since he defended Conan strongly to conceal Conan's true identity or Conan's plans to take down the BO will fall apart,I think Conan has taken the offensive now. Also notice Conan has gotten more bold with knocking people out and reveals himself as knowledgeable, he even has his old Shinichi attitude. EX. Ramen so Good case) Thus he would have Shinichi solve this case (i was hoping he would take the antidote <_< ) Sera is probably from England and a female, my guess she knows Conan's identity and has some connection to the BO, maybe here to investigate with him.

This case gave a lot of hints, that's why i said it was simple, and the culprit was obvious...i figure it is because Gosho wants to focus on Sera. If you don't get it its ok :-D i wasn't trying to be rude Aeyra (if i came across that way). Anyhow I think this is the beginning of something big

well,well i knew Sera wouldn't solve this case so quickly right in front of Conan. 8-) Conan wouldn't want to reveal his true identity and definitely wouldn't knock anyone out because Sera would have easily discovered he was doing it. If you noticed Takagi defends everything Conan does and says so he won't look suspicious to anyone because the BO could be anywhere( my guess is he knows his identity after the Red vs. Black arc when Jodie gave him that cell phone with Conan and Akai fingerprints. This means he ran both prints in the computer and found Shinichi and Akai prints, not Conan's. Thus realizing Conan's true identity, but my guess is Conan wouldn't make that kind of mistake and probably allowed him to find out, cause Conan trusts him, and wanted Takagi to lie to Jodie and say the corpses prints and Akai's matched. Ever since he defended Conan strongly to conceal Conan's true identity or Conan's plans to take down the BO will fall apart,I think Conan has taken the offensive now. Also notice Conan has gotten more bold with knocking people out and reveals himself as knowledgeable, he even has his old Shinichi attitude. EX. Ramen so Good case) Thus he would have Shinichi solve this case (i was hoping he would take the antidote <_< ) Sera is probably from England and a female, my guess she knows Conan's identity and has some connection to the BO, maybe here to investigate with him.

This case gave a lot of hints, that's why i said it was simple, and the culprit was obvious...i figure it is because Gosho wants to focus on Sera. If you don't get it its ok :-D i wasn't trying to be rude Aeyra (if i came across that way). Anyhow I think this is the beginning of something big

Nah, I just did that as a joke. You're just amazing at deductions is all. It'd be so cool if Takagi knew Conan's identity! I've heard they'll be a new Shinichi arc soon, but I don't trust the source. (it was a status update....) Is Sera really a girl? I don't want him (her) to be!

This is just me, but I think a member of DCTP mentioned Sera is a kind of wine.

Gosho hasn't used a type of wine yet, and Sera is just too nice. I'm not convinced she is a member of the BO yet

Sera is a 'he'! No matter how you look at it, he is a guy.

Can you imagine him in a girl's clothes? xD

That is true, though some pictures make him(her) look very very feminine...

Sera is a 'he'! No matter how you look at it, he is a guy.

Can you imagine him in a girl's clothes? xD

Sera is, unfortunately, a girl's name though. About the girl clothes, I can imagine Shinichi in them so it's not that much of a stretch.

i was confused with this dude named Sera.

he's not a typical above-average guy to me coz' how DID he know Conan's name?

more or less,he's skilled in jeet kune do,he's intelligent but NO WAY he's going to get ran!

I desperately wish that Sera is a guy. I believe Aeyra is somehow confusing Sera with Sarah, which is reasonable.

My reason is simple. Sera said that Ran is his type. Umm...yeah, but if Sera is a girl...that complicates things.

To be honest, Sera doesn't look like a girl for me, but who knows...

In the chapter 768, Sonoko was saying to Ran something like a powerful love rival when Sera appeared, so...

it have sense if Sera is a girl, but it can mean a new love interest for Shinichi??

mm...i don't like it. I prefer Sera to be a guy, and anyway he/she seems to be a rival for Ran in karate,

and for Shinichi as a detective.

To be honest, Sera doesn't look like a girl for me, but who knows...

In the chapter 768, Sonoko was saying to Ran something like a powerful love rival when Sera appeared, so...

it have sense if Sera is a girl, but it can mean a new love interest for Shinichi??

mm...i don't like it. I prefer Sera to be a guy, and anyway he/she seems to be a rival for Ran in karate,

and for Shinichi as a detective.

No, no , no, ShinRan vs AiCon is trouble enough, another ShinSera would be disaster :?

For some reason Sera reminds of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. The only thing they have in common really is the same fighting style and their hair is somewhat similar. There's just not enough that they have in common for this to make any sense. :blink:

It has been confirmed f529a952.gif. File 770 is out 015.gif...

196072_190763024292098_137751676259900_402064_6487948_n.jpg188405_190763107625423_137751676259900_402065_4655361_n.jpg

Spoiler confirming Sera's gender~

196385_190763157625418_137751676259900_402066_1011246_n.jpg

Well, it's not really a bad thing that Sera's a girl. She would be just another girl character that I'll fantasize074.gif!

*Removing one of the poll's option*

:o:blink: HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :twisted:

>.<

Damn it, i liked Sera as a guy :(

i was his fan!! -.- damn...

well...i want to read the chapter...NOW,

and want more chapters about her.

:( im depreseed

no, not really x)

Sera is a girl th_089_02.gif... it's OK, I'm not depressed at all yociexp105.gif but still, I 'm shocked 5a6157d0.gif why is she a girl why??? as a guy, she would be a good match with Haibara 063.gif063.gif063.gifJK

I'm glad that she is, I actually wished that one day Gosh would create a high school detective that is a girl, I wished that for so long, and finally it came truesillyp1.gif

Wait a second, since when has Takagi refered to Shinichi as 'Shinichi-kun'. He called him 'Kudou-kun' in the Shirigami-sama case so I wonder when (and why) it changed considering that Takagi hasn't seen 'Shinichi' since then. :mrgreen:

Also, I'm lookin' forward to next file, the spoilers look interesting...

For all those who think Haibara would have gotten together with Sera if Sera was a guy, there was a story hole from the beginning. If Haibara and Sera even attempted to get together, either Haibara will turn back to Shiho (Which means it's safe to go out in public which means the BO is defeated and Conan turns back to Shinichi and gets together with Ran. We all know that's not going to happen any time soon.) or Sera shrinks by taking APTX4869. I mean, that's not going to happen unless Haibara actually gives the toxin to Sera or Gin has some extra and Sera just happens to piss Gin off and Gin force feeds Sera with the poison like he did with Shinchi. Seriously? What are the chances any of that would have ever happened?

Anyway, if Sera is really a girl, then my hopes for Sera being Bourbon are dashed. But a BO arc is seriously long over due. I still think Sera has something to do with the BO. Why else would a new character be introduce when a BO arc should be the next thing coming unless the two are related? I hope this Sera (and hopefully BO) arc will be exciting!

I knew it!!!!!!!! :-D hahahah! my deduction is awesome and Sera is a girl! thanks Kaoko!

P.S my deduction was posted under Beat Conan deduction game if anyone is interested in reading it :-D

P.S Cheesus, the link didn't work :sad: