Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Masumi Sera (768-770)

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Jeet Kune Do character is <3 (it might be more than one possibility, so you can vote more than one) ~

• Shuuichi Akai's little sibling
    • FBI member
    • CIA member
    • BO member
    • Bourbon
    • Vermouth
    • Just a new character
    • Shinichi's new rival
    • Anokata (the BO boss)
    • Can't decide
    • Enemy
    • Ally

The strange thing is that, it's pretty clear someone who knows Conan very well told her about him (she knows he is a detective, she knows he is often near Kogoro Mouri and that it was the beginning of Sleeping Kogoro-san, and she knows about the professor even if she doesn't remember his name), and Conan thinks she is familiar to him.

I don't think Akai would have told her about Conan, he isn't really the social type.

I'm not totally convinced Sera is Akai's sister( although its a possibility), it seems to predictable, plus he kinda did something similar with Eisuke and Rena. I think Gosho is probably going to add a major twist in the plot, just don't know what it is yet. She has to become a more important character in my opinion than simply an important characters sister... <_<

I'm not totally convinced Sera is Akai's sister( although its a possibility), it seems to predictable, plus he kinda did something similar with Eisuke and Rena. I think Gosho is probably going to add a major twist in the plot, just don't know what it is yet. She has to become a more important character in my opinion than simply an important characters sister... <_<

But maybe Sera actually comes into contact with the BO. Like, let's say she's investigating the mysterious vanishing of her older brother. She might have seen the news report about the pickup truck blowing up, and put two and two together. She probably thinks her brother is dead and does more research to eventually track down Conan and the gang. Now she's delved a tad bit too deep for comfort. Now let's say the BO pops up once again and Okiya Subaru, scar Akai, Bourbon, Anokata, and the FBI are all brought forth in another epic BO arc. But if you throw Sera in there and get her all tangled up in the mess, there could be some serious advancements in the plot. Even though Eisuke didn't do anything to advance the plot, he wasn't a very described or centered person. He didn't have any skills of any kind except the ability to be careless at the most crucial of times. But Sera is a different story. With her jeet kune do skills and her impressive deduction skills, she will probably do a lot to advance the story plot. That's just my theory.

Or maybe Sera is actually an opponent of the Black Organization herself and she was looking to meet Conan (the boy who confronts the BO) since the beginning.

Since her first appearance, it's pretty clear she is really interested in Conan (as a detective), knows a lot about him and is looking forward to have a discussion with him, but at the contrary she didn't seem to be interested in Shinichi before she understands that Conan is "impersonating" him.

this is what i think...

thats just it, its too easy! i think there will be a definite twist,plus the similarity with the Eisuke arc is incredible. P.S didn't anyone notice on the covers of the Jeet Kune Do files there was the UK flag! the same dramatic plot will happen (that Chek mentioned in another thread) most then likely, but who she is has to be different, its just too predictable. What if she was an investigator looking into the BO and and catches wind of scar Akai and she becomes bait or a tool for the BO(without her knowing), along with suspisions from Ran and others will hit the surface along with other unanswered loose ends, Maybe Kudo's name will get in papers for a case somehow, Conan will have to use some antidote and not only cover his butt, but protect his friends with the help of Okiya (Akai). He also has to take the offensive and find out what the org really is, along with the boss? Maybe some of that is simply what i want to happen, but still he will defiantly take some offense, and i do think the series will start to wrap up after this arc, which will turn out to connect with Bourbon and be called the Bourbon arc.

and Sera may simply know Kudo is Conan and is only trying to pressure him to find the truth, she knew when conan appeared as well as some of Kudo's cases i believe.

well till now sera has been introduced to each and every person kudou has contacts and now she has too much knowledge and brain to deduce or prove that conan is shinichi and thats her target

but the way she deduce the case are the way fbi agrents do

so my vote goes for fbi

Dear random thread visitors,

If you want to comment about Sera's identity, motivations, or whatever else about her generally, please head on over to this thread here. This is to avoid having two threads about roughly the same topic. If you want to talk about her introductory case only, this is the thread for you.

Thanks,

Chekhov