Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Masumi Sera (768-770)

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Jeet Kune Do character is <3 (it might be more than one possibility, so you can vote more than one) ~

• Shuuichi Akai's little sibling
    • FBI member
    • CIA member
    • BO member
    • Bourbon
    • Vermouth
    • Just a new character
    • Shinichi's new rival
    • Anokata (the BO boss)
    • Can't decide
    • Enemy
    • Ally

I was kinda referring to Ayera's post. She said she wanted DC to end but want it to go on forever. I thought she meant it like that xD

You misspelled my name, but it actually looks really cool like that. Yeah, I'd like to see endless ShinRan moments stretching into eternity.... But I wanna know how Sera fits in! I think she's related to Akai, and knows who Conan is. (that sneaky glare.)

Hm... Since she's a girl, she could be a female detective. But who knows? Then there's the fact that she seems to resemble Akai because she looks similar. Sera also seems to know about Conan, or at least suspicious. I think she made up a bad deduction, to watch Conan. And, she knew Conan's name when he didn't tell her. So what's the story? Who is she really? I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!

You misspelled my name, but it actually looks really cool like that. Yeah, I'd like to see endless ShinRan moments stretching into eternity.... But I wanna know how Sera fits in! I think she's related to Akai, and knows who Conan is. (that sneaky glare.)

Haha, sorry! Yeah, that would be cool. But it won't be that much of a suspense by then if BO were arrested and stuff. xD

Let's compare Sera's face with Akai's :3

Hm... Since she's a girl, she could be a female detective. But who knows? Then there's the fact that she seems to resemble Akai because she looks similar. Sera also seems to know about Conan, or at least suspicious. I think she made up a bad deduction, to watch Conan. And, she knew Conan's name when he didn't tell her. So what's the story? Who is she really? I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!

Interesting~ I want her to meet Haibara. :-)

Haha, sorry! Yeah, that would be cool. But it won't be that much of a suspense by then if BO were arrested and stuff. xD

Let's compare Sera's face with Akai's :3

Interesting~ I want her to meet Haibara. :-)

I've heard that she might meet Haibara in the next chapter. Is it confirmed yet?

I've heard that she might meet Haibara in the next chapter. Is it confirmed yet?

I don't think so. I guess tomorrow the Chinese version would be out ;-)

If they do then

it'll probably be over the phone considering the 771 spoilers, maybe they'll meet for real at the end of the upcoming case though.

I think so, too! :-D

:3

747x340xSera_and_Shuuichi.png.pagespeed.ic.2uCShtlCos.png

OH GOSH! I GOTTA READ NOW!!!

I personally doubt anything important will happen in chapter 771 (according to the spoilers), but let's just hope 772 will be better!

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT

OMG! I read the Chinese version, (it's in traditional, so I can't read half of it....) but here's a summary:

Sera is well-liked throughout the class, and announces herself as a detective. She says she's from America and recently moved back to Tokyo with her parents. The class calls her a 'female Kudo'. When Ran and Sonoko are going home, she jumps on them and asks where Conan is. She ends up going home with Ran to discover Conan isn't home. Strangest thing? She asks Kogoro 'Did he go to Professor Agasa's?' Gasp! She's a stalker!

Clients show up to the Detective Agency, and then one fires a gun in the air and threatens to kill everyone. (I'm not too sure of the details, but bear with me.) He wants a murder solved, and will use the bombs he brought to blow the place up if it isn't solved by the next morning. Conan is at the professor's house, with the DB .Kinda skimmed that part, but I couldn't read much anyways,

File 771

For anyone still suspicious about Sera's gender : After Sera's panty shot, it would be crime if Gosho later reveal Sera = male, so i'm sure Sera is a real girl

OMG! I read the Chinese version, (it's in traditional, so I can't read half of it....) but here's a summary:

Sera is well-liked throughout the class, and announces herself as a detective. She says she's from America and recently moved back to Tokyo with her parents. The class calls her a 'female Kudo'. When Ran and Sonoko are going home, she jumps on them and asks where Conan is. She ends up going home with Ran to discover Conan isn't home. Strangest thing? She asks Kogoro 'Did he go to Professor Agasa's?' Gasp! She's a stalker!

Clients show up to the Detective Agency, and then one fires a gun in the air and threatens to kill everyone. (I'm not too sure of the details, but bear with me.) He wants a murder solved, and will use the bombs he brought to blow the place up if it isn't solved by the next morning. Conan is at the professor's house, with the DB .Kinda skimmed that part, but I couldn't read much anyways,

Wow, Ayeera! Amazing th_089_02.gif! I feel like I wanna learn Chinese just for this xD But interesting~ How do you study Chinese f529a952.gif?

And thanks so much for sharing your wisdom with us! <3

Wow, Ayeera! Amazing th_089_02.gif! I feel like I wanna learn Chinese just for this xD But interesting~ How do you study Chinese f529a952.gif?

And thanks so much for sharing your wisdom with us! <3

Here's the thing. I could only read about 60% because a.) I'm not that good at Chinese and b.) It was in traditional chinese.

How do I study Chinese? I'm Chinese, and I have tons of DC manga in DC and dubbed anime, so I'm learning how to speak and read quite fast. However, I'm kind of uncomfortable with speaking cuz I'm afraid of messing up... I can think it perfectly but it just won't come off my tongue right...

Here's the thing. I could only read about 60% because a.) I'm not that good at Chinese and b.) It was in traditional chinese.

How do I study Chinese? I'm Chinese, and I have tons of DC manga in DC and dubbed anime, so I'm learning how to speak and read quite fast. However, I'm kind of uncomfortable with speaking cuz I'm afraid of messing up... I can think it perfectly but it just won't come off my tongue right...

Happens to me all the time. And thanks for the translation! I suck at reading, so it was a help for me too. I can't wait for it to come out. Seems intense.

In my opinion, Sera is intended to be

Shinichi's new rival and love interest, but she seems to have an interest in girls rather than in boys.

She remembers me a lot of the character Naoto Shirogane of the video game Persona 4 (also a detective with sex ambiguity). I instantly loved that character. Same with Sera.

I don't want her to be a bad guy.

In my opinion, Sera is intended to be

Shinichi's new rival and love interest, but she seems to have an interest in girls rather than in boys.

She remembers me a lot of the character Naoto Shirogane of the video game Persona 4 (also a detective with sex ambiguity). I instantly loved that character. Same with Sera.

I don't want her to be a bad guy.

Same here, played P4 too. I don't quite think she would be a rival, I imagine her as kinda like Heiji, but that's just me ^^;

I'm pretty sure Sera is Akai's younger sister. They are both cunning and have the same eye bags. The only difference is Akai is a lot more sullen than Sera (possibly because his girlfriend was killed and because he's had direct contact with the BO). In fact, Sera is so outgoing that she even shows her breasts to Ran and Sonoko in the middle of the street. But I'm just assuming that that's because she never faced the challenges and hardships Akai had. I mean, siblings don't have to have the same personality traits.

I'm pretty sure Sera is Akai's younger sister. They are both cunning and have the same eye bags. The only difference is Akai is a lot more sullen than Sera (possibly because his girlfriend was killed and because he's had direct contact with the BO). In fact, Sera is so outgoing that she even shows her breasts to Ran and Sonoko in the middle of the street. But I'm just assuming that that's because she never faced the challenges and hardships Akai had. I mean, siblings don't have to have the same personality traits.

That was so weird....