The New Teacher's Skeleton Case (新任教師の骸骨事件 Shinnin Kyōshi no Gaikotsu Jiken) is the 889th and 890th episodes of the Detective Conan anime.
Rumi Wakasa is the class 1-B's new deputy homeroom teacher. She seems to be very clumsy, leaving a funny first impression as she knocked her head on the desk while bowing to say "Nice to meet you". She asks the Detective Boys to go with her to the shed to bring quick lime, admitting that she is scared of going there alone. A 10-year-old bare-bone corpse is discovered there by Wakasa and the Detective Boys. The police are summoned. It seems to be related to a case of robbery. The principal of Teitan Elementary says that ten years ago, the police had come to their school to investigate a robbery nearby.
Manga to anime changes
- The anime begins with shots of children going to school, whereas the manga begins immediately in Teitan.
- Lines were added in the anime version when Conan and Haibara enter their classroom. Ayumi asks Conan if he beat Kid, and Genta asks him who Kid was disguised as.
- In the manga, when Genta says he'd like Kid to impersonate him, Conan tells him he already did. In the anime version, Conan only thinks this line.
- In the anime, Kobayashi writes Rumi Wakasa's name on the board.
- In the anime, before Conan opens the trapdoor to warehouse's basement, Genta, Ayumi, Mitsuhiko, and Haibara try to scare Rumi by telling her there might be a skeleton inside. This was not in the manga.
- Scenes where Rumi Wakasa walks in the school were added in the anime to give her a more mysterious aura.
In other languages
||The new teacher's skeleton case
||Vụ án bộ hài cốt và giáo viên chủ nhiệm mới