Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Which current gen video game system is your favorite?

Which of the current generation video game systems is your favorite?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the current generation video game systems is your favorite?

• Nintendo Wii
    • XBox 360
    • Sony PlayStation 3

Well, which of the "Big Three" is your favorite? Do you like the Wii, 360, or PlayStation 3? Also, list your reason along with your vote. :D

My choice is the Wii. I've been a Nintendo fanboy ever since I was little, so my choice will be a little biased, but I love the Wii. The Wiimote takes a ton of getting used to, but it's so fun to play some games with it. However, I must admit that I miss using a regular style remote control. The 360 is my second favorite, and the PS3 I just don't like at all, really.

What about you guys?

PS3 is great and all especially if you don't use it often but for watching movies or so but we only have Wii and I don't really know much about PS3's weaknesses. (I won't bother about XBox 360.) >.<

I have a PS3 and a 360...but the 360 doesn't work.....I'm saving up for a Wii (which is what i wanted but didn't get one.) The only game on the PS3 that I play is RE 5.

You really should add PC on there...you can do much much more with a PC than any of the others.

I agree. If there is a pc, I will delete my vote for wii and change it to pc.

You really should add PC on there...you can do much much more with a PC than any of the others.

This poll is specifically asking about your favorite video game system/console, though, hence I didn't add a PC option... ^^'

i love all of it, Wii is fun, Xbox 360 can get a little boring but Xbox 360 live kinnect is so much better than Wii, no control needed. Since there is no kinnect in the 3 choices so Wii, Play station3 (PSP3)

Nintendo makes the best games in my opinion, so Wii.

They do make the best games. But, though I voted Wii, I would say that the GameCube is still the best Nintendo console. It had the best games, and it's a lot more reliable that the Wii. But Wii is the best that was listed as an option.

I used to be a Wii fan, but once I discovered Need for Speed on the PS3, I changed my mind. The game is awesome, the graphics are much sharper and more detailed, and it plays movies in Blu-Ray (not to mention a lot of my DC movies are on my brother's PS3), you can watch youtube from it, and I just prefer it, you know? The Wii's games are too childish now, I only play them when I'm with friends.

Play Station 3, it has all the best games, Killzone 3, Uncharted, God of War, Jack and Dexter, Metal Gear Solid, Disgeae, Final Fnatasy, should I say more? With gorgeous graphics and now with the Move. And yes it plays BlueRay, CD's, you can surf the internet free, save pictures, get trophies, etc.. The 360 has a few good games, like Halo and Gears of War. Wii...Nah, kid games.

Wow, this poll is quite old. A lot has changed in 2 years. Back then, I would of said the xbox 360. The Wii to me has always been not a true player in the current gen, simply because 1. the library of quality games is incredibly slim and 2. The 360/PS3 are far more superior. You won't see Assassin's Creed or Batman Arkham Asylum or Fallout 3 on the Wii.

The 360 started off incredibly strong with the best (and still best) online multiplayer experience: With the release of Cod 2, Gears of War, Halo, and the giant block buster Modern Warfare, it was the system for hardcore gamers.

However, over the past two years, franchise fatigue has started to take in effect with Halo and Gears, and even to the giant elephant Call of Duty. Microsoft was starting to lose their exclusives like Bioshock, Mass Effect, while PS3's crazy price (around 700ish I believe during launch) started to drop. As the years went by, PS3's more powerful hardware started to become evident, as the 360 started to hit its limit. Along with increasing it's gaming library, the PS3 right now is top dog, recently outselling the 360 over the past months.

So, I vote PS3.

Plastation owns ! Even if i don't own it !

Wii second ! Bowling is fun !

XBoX ! You need to pay to go online ! not many excluvises ! most of the games are also on the ps3

PS3 is the best overall. The full power of the PS3 still hasn't been used, and I'd wager it'll be another 2-3 years until that happens because the Xbox360 is preventing developers from trying to master the full power of the PS3. That is not to mention that it plays BluRay, has free internet services and is an amazing media player.