Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

^ I hate school too -_-

The match was quite interesting... Real played as if Mourinho was still their manager -_- But that worked... Idk why Pep still uses that tiqui taka :<... Look at Chelsea and Atletico... I'm looking forward to their next games... Who do u expect to go into the final, Premium-kun?

Yup!!! When I came back I felt like a newbie :x xDDDD But not anymore :)))) Well, I'm quite busy and stressful these days but I'm used to that ^^ What about u?

I'm looking forward to new OP chapters ^^ I wanna see the fight between Doflamingo and Luffy-kun :)))

... Anyone here watched Champion League Semi final?

Ah haha I guess I feel like a newbie now too then :3

Well, as for me, the busy and stressful days are over~ Well ... at least for these few weeks since I have my holidays~ XD Tho my classmate are all busy being hardworking and studying up on the next semester's stuff already. :x I guess I'm quite lazy in that sense~ But I had to finish my unfinished business and that is to complete all the missing chapters of DC and OP and the rest of my manga collections >__<

And the new chapters of OP is awesome. easily the best chapters after so long >__<

Ah haha I guess I feel like a newbie now too then :3

Well, as for me, the busy and stressful days are over~ Well ... at least for these few weeks since I have my holidays~ XD Tho my classmate are all busy being hardworking and studying up on the next semester's stuff already. :x I guess I'm quite lazy in that sense~ But I had to finish my unfinished business and that is to complete all the missing chapters of DC and OP and the rest of my manga collections >__<

And the new chapters of OP is awesome. easily the best chapters after so long >__<

:) There are still some old friends here ^^ But in fact... Everybody has grown up so it seems like the way we talk has changed... Idk if u feel that too :P I think that cuz I myself is an example :P

I'm going to have a week holiday but I have to travel to another city to study :( Cuz I'm studying for a scholarship to Singapore so I have to try hard -_-"

Oda-sensei always has good climax ^^ That's why I don't miss any OP chapter :) But DC these days... I have to admit that it's been 2 months since I read the latest chapter

P/s: What is ur favorite OP arc?

:) There are still some old friends here ^^ But in fact... Everybody has grown up so it seems like the way we talk has changed... Idk if u feel that too :P I think that cuz I myself is an example :P

I'm going to have a week holiday but I have to travel to another city to study :( Cuz I'm studying for a scholarship to Singapore so I have to try hard -_-"

Oda-sensei always has good climax ^^ That's why I don't miss any OP chapter :) But DC these days... I have to admit that it's been 2 months since I read the latest chapter

P/s: What is ur favorite OP arc?

The way we talk changed but I guess we're still the same old self? haha~

and I still like using tildas~ around smileys :3 

you're studying in Singapore now? or are you aiming for one? If you're aiming for one then gambatte~ :)

Kind of interested in what course you'll be taking up in college though.

OP has always been funny. I just didn't really like the punk hazard arc though :(

But luckily Dressarosa arc brought the entire mood back >__<

Finally the story feels back in place <3

The way we talk changed but I guess we're still the same old self? haha~

and I still like using tildas~ around smileys :3 

you're studying in Singapore now? or are you aiming for one? If you're aiming for one then gambatte~ :)

Kind of interested in what course you'll be taking up in college though.

OP has always been funny. I just didn't really like the punk hazard arc though :(

But luckily Dressarosa arc brought the entire mood back >__<

Finally the story feels back in place <3

^^ :D Idk if I still share sth in common with my past me in the way I talk :P...

No... I'm still in Vietnam but if I'm good enough... I will go to Singapore, for high school not college though xD I'm only 15 :PPPP

Yup! But I quite like the punk hazard one... The 1 I don't like is the mermaid one -_-

^^ :D Idk if I still share sth in common with my past me in the way I talk :P...

No... I'm still in Vietnam but if I'm good enough... I will go to Singapore, for high school not college though xD I'm only 15 :PPPP

Yup! But I quite like the punk hazard one... The 1 I don't like is the mermaid one -_-

Ooh icic. I heard Singapore's education system is quite different though, you plan on going to a public school or an international one? :3

Their high school is a two year system I think?

Ahhh the mermaid one. :3

I admit that I don't really like that one too at the start. But in the end, I found out something from that arc which I see in our society and found it very relevant so I guess I kinda like it in the end. Kinda like reading a story with a morale to it i guess :3

Ooh icic. I heard Singapore's education system is quite different though, you plan on going to a public school or an international one? :3

Their high school is a two year system I think?

Ahhh the mermaid one. :3

I admit that I don't really like that one too at the start. But in the end, I found out something from that arc which I see in our society and found it very relevant so I guess I kinda like it in the end. Kinda like reading a story with a morale to it i guess :3

Well, it's hard to explain :/ There is no high school in Singapore, only secondary and after it is junior college (this 1 is like high school I guess, no, it's a high school ) So high school I mentioned in my previous post includes 1 or 2 years of the secondary education and junior college (if I get the scholarship, I may study with people who is 1 year younger than me Cuz I need time to get used to the environment)

What is that? I can't find it -_- Is that the definition of hero made by Luffy and Zoro?

Well, it's hard to explain :/ There is no high school in Singapore, only secondary and after it is junior college (this 1 is like high school I guess, no, it's a high school ) So high school I mentioned in my previous post includes 1 or 2 years of the secondary education and junior college (if I get the scholarship, I may study with people who is 1 year younger than me Cuz I need time to get used to the environment)

What is that? I can't find it -_- Is that the definition of hero made by Luffy and Zoro?

It's okay I know. I have Singaporean friends. :)

Nah I meant the reason why the enemy attacked the mermaid island. Remember when Luffy asked him why did he want to kill humans and what did they do to make them hate humans and he replied "nothing"? Yep that. :V

It's okay I know. I have Singaporean friends. :)

Nah I meant the reason why the enemy attacked the mermaid island. Remember when Luffy asked him why did he want to kill humans and what did they do to make them hate humans and he replied "nothing"? Yep that. :V

^^

Ah, that part... ^^ So what's ur favorite character in OP? Mine is Zoro ^^ He's cool and funny xD

Been busy:
Majority being College stuff - I literally had full packed schedule.

Moderating a new forum my friend created - My other friend had older one that I moderated as well, but it got inactive so we made a new one with other guy... but it's also inactive. No members lol. We'll get there... hopefully. 

Writing a story with another friend - Took the second majority of my time. Not much progress since my friend and I were busy and didn't really write stuff down... We're on chapter 3 right now... I'm looking for anyone who can help me edit later, but idk when that "later" is...

I should get on here. I completely forgot about this place... I missed it so much too.